One Piece Chapter 1081

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1081

Post by San Goku »

Link: https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1081-0.html

Another intense chapter, some heavy weights taking major L's :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Digital Masta

Re: One Piece Chapter 1081

Post by Digital Masta »

Garp is so god damn COOL!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:35 pm Garp is so god damn COOL!
Right?

I really hope we get a flashback of roger and garp vs the rocks pirates to see how absolutely stupidly powerful he was in his prime
killacross

Post by killacross »

So now I'm definitely convinced Aokiji is double agenting...the fight against Sakazuki was all planned to get a mole in Blackbeard's crew

Also...not sure what happened in the last panel. Law and Bebo are escaping to the sea with Law on his back. But did Bebo dive at the end? And geezus the worst generation is getting it pretty rough at the moment...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:46 am So now I'm definitely convinced Aokiji is double agenting...the fight against Sakazuki was all planned to get a mole in Blackbeard's crew

Also...not sure what happened in the last panel. Law and Bebo are escaping to the sea with Law on his back. But did Bebo dive at the end? And geezus the worst generation is getting it pretty rough at the moment...
Ya that ending was a bit hard to make out. It looked like Bebo was swimming to the sinking submarine but I wasn't sure if he left Law behind, it looked like he did as he had a chance to survive and Bebo was saying don't die on us?
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:12 pm Ya that ending was a bit hard to make out. It looked like Bebo was swimming to the sinking submarine but I wasn't sure if he left Law behind, it looked like he did as he had a chance to survive and Bebo was saying don't die on us?
He's still on his back...you can see four legs.i just wasn't sure if he was diving or not or if it was just an artistic choice

Law should freeze in the water..I don't think he drowns
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:46 am So now I'm definitely convinced Aokiji is double agenting...the fight against Sakazuki was all planned to get a mole in Blackbeard's crew

He might be a double agent but maybe for Garp? Depends on if this fight continues or not. If it doesn't and Aokiji is suddenly "gone" after Garp slammed him through the ground then I'd say it's more likely he is.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Damn this guy Oda KOd Kid and Law so soon after they took out Big Momma. Kinda feel bad for em