One Piece 1080

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece 1080

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta

Re: One Piece 1080

Post by Digital Masta »

Black lightning? Garp confirmed conqueror's haki, not really a surprise.

Also, Coby looking like a stud muffin in his bounty photo...GO HEAD, PLAYA!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Garp just destroyed a town from like a quarter mile up in the sky with an absolute blast of conquerors... Loved every bit of that.

Also, looking at Vasco's face when Garp made his entrance, I wonder if he was originally caught by Garp and wants revenge.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:25 am Garp just destroyed a town from like a quarter mile up in the sky with an absolute blast of conquerors... Loved every bit of that.

Also, looking at Vasco's face when Garp made his entrance, I wonder if he was originally caught by Garp and wants revenge.
I wonder if Oda would be so bold as to off Garp? Out with the old generation. Might be motivation to level up Coby. That is high praise Garp is giving him.

Garp is ultra strong if the only option was to leave the island to avoid the blast.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I said the same thing a few weeks ago
.. Could you imagine Garp in his prime? He was fighting with the likes of Gol Roger and Whitebeard
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Coby doesn't really need that motivation. He went from bitch boy to Captain in less than 5 years. He's on the admiral track if he wants it.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:35 pm Coby doesn't really need that motivation. He went from bitch boy to Captain in less than 5 years. He's on the admiral track if he wants it.
I think that's my problem with Coby I haven't seen any real fighting yet to show me he's super strong. I know he's not a bitch anymore.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:17 am I think that's my problem with Coby I haven't seen any real fighting yet to show me he's super strong. I know he's not a bitch anymore.
that is how anime/manga goes though. You almost never see strong people fight...you just "hear" that they are strong UNTIL they unleash. We knew Garp was strong...but we've NEVER seen him unleash like this. We knew Shanks was strong....but we've NEVER seen him unleash until last week.

The series is written to watch Luffy's journey. Everyone else is just a rumor until he goes up head to head.

I do like the new "reverse" bounty system though. Koby isn't a monster yet...he's only 5 star or $500k. He could beat a few in Luffy's crew...but would get murked by the "fighters".
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:55 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:17 am I think that's my problem with Coby I haven't seen any real fighting yet to show me he's super strong. I know he's not a bitch anymore.
I do like the new "reverse" bounty system though. Koby isn't a monster yet...he's only 5 star or $500k. He could beat a few in Luffy's crew...but would get murked by the "fighters".

He would basically beat everyone that isn't Luffy, Zoro or Sanji. So only the haki users.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:04 am He would basically beat everyone that isn't Luffy, Zoro or Sanji. So only the haki users.
We haven't seen him fight...but I think Robin, Jinbei, and Chopper could murk him too

Franky would match him

Brooke, Nami, and Ussopp would get bodied tho
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I wonder if BB is gonna show up, I'm gonna guess no. He's either still held up with Law or at Egghead. I'd love it if Aokiji was the one heading to Egghead. Potential Kizaru vs Aokiji fight.