There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

so on a car, minor/nuisance/improvement/repair binge

-fixed the driver's window
-replaced the back up camera
-replaced the tailgate lift struts
-cleaned the headlight haze/fog (Meguiars is the truth!!)
-will fix a windshield chip (waiting for rain to pass..needs 3 days no rain)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoFSOiKJ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

For my anime fans. What show is this? Lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

Probably from some hentai series...

Unrelated - my family is having a reunion in a few weeks. My dad was 1 of 16 I think...so I remember reunions from my childhood and like 500+ people would show up. I havent seen some of these cousins in 30+ years (when my grandma died). Others I haven't seen in 20+ years (early 2000's/starting college). They are all very, VERY country...and I can't wait to see them.

I realize now how weird we were to wait for children though. Some of my cousin's have kids who have kids...older than my youngest. It was funny too because we called into the Zoom meeting...and the first 5ish minutes...I couldn't understand anyone because of the heavy, country, accents. But eventually - it all came back.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:53 am Probably from some hentai series...

Unrelated - my family is having a reunion in a few weeks. My dad was 1 of 16 I think...so I remember reunions from my childhood and like 500+ people would show up. I havent seen some of these cousins in 30+ years (when my grandma died). Others I haven't seen in 20+ years (early 2000's/starting college). They are all very, VERY country...and I can't wait to see them.

I realize now how weird we were to wait for children though. Some of my cousin's have kids who have kids...older than my youngest. It was funny too because we called into the Zoom meeting...and the first 5ish minutes...I couldn't understand anyone because of the heavy, country, accents. But eventually - it all came back.
Love that, it's the same when I'm with my Jamaican family with the patois and accent. I will be going back for the first time in years this year. Looking forward to bringing my son.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:22 am https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoFSOiKJ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

For my anime fans. What show is this? Lol
More than a married couple, but not lovers
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 959805.amp

Lance Reddick died.
RIP GREAT GREAT ACTOR
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 959805.amp

Lance Reddick died.
Gottdamn...we dropping like flies. I'm guessing his liver failed though. He always had that "jaundiced" look
San Goku wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:11 am https://twitter.com/NickyZzZz1/status/1 ... p1Drw&s=19

Happy St. Patty's Day weekend.
....she meant both. I'm a filthy, fucking animal, and my mind didn't immediately go there

***Edit***
https://www.yahoo.com/autos/charges-dro ... 00910.html

You guys remember this story??
Fucking clown world... Frfr
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Putin rollin in his whip like a Triple O.G in the streets..... Will the radical left be crazy enough to arrest Trump tomorrow? Just let it go lol.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 pm Putin rollin in his whip like a Triple O.G in the streets.....
I pray he gets assassinated.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Day 2 of our Korean Ministry of Health audit...

... All female inspector team... Plus 2 interpreters... Though they all speak varying degrees of really good English

Not a single booty between them. One has a very pretty face though. They are all AA cup titties too

Professionally, I'm starting to be comfortable within my industry. I have come a long way from a decade plus ago. I've been at this site for almost 2 years... And I'm quite comfortable explaining concepts... Even if I don't know the specifics

Last day tomorrow... Then next week, I have a company trip to Nashville, TN to inspect a vendor
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:12 pm
San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 pm Putin rollin in his whip like a Triple O.G in the streets.....
I pray he gets assassinated.
You really don't cause the next guy right after would have no pause and just have a reason to go nuclear....probably put Medvedev back in power.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

@Killa, yeah that's the thing with Korean beauty standards. They don't like big asses. Its all about being thin, pretty and white.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:46 am @Killa, yeah that's the thing with Korean beauty standards. They don't like big asses. Its all about being thin, pretty and white.
And surgery.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I've been popping in and out of Boruto (surprisingly) for a while now. Last couple episodes were pretty good. Series may have finally turned a corner. I'm too far gone to care but just thought I'd mention. I could never be as invested like it's predecessor.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Animation wise there have been a couple of good episode recently, but storywise it's utter shit.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Kishimoto tried another manga but it got canceled because it was just...odd, Samurai 8. He should just relax...count his millions and take the time to think about what his next series will be. Instead of soiling Naruto by putting out an infinitely inferior product in Boruto.

Granted, Naruto will be his greatest success, it's super rare to hit gold like that again. Nobody does it really, these mangaka have one genre-defining major hit and then much smaller successes after that.
killacross

Post by killacross »

*YYH and HxH have entered the chat*
*Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, and Urusei yatsura have entered the chat*

.. Those are the only two mangakas I can think of off hand
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:55 am *YYH and HxH have entered the chat*
*Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, and Urusei yatsura have entered the chat*

.. Those are the only two mangakas I can think of off hand
Naruto has sold 250 million copies and counting.

As amazing as those two are and they are major manga players. Getting to hundreds of millions of sales off one series is very hard to do more than once.

Oda has it even worse, he has the greatest selling manga is history...by far. Over 500 million copies.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.