One Piece Chapter 1076

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1076

Post by San Goku »

https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1076-0.html

How they gonna say break next week with an ending like that? FML.
killacross

Re: One Piece Chapter 1076

Post by killacross »

That ending was perfect...because I was honestly thinking..."What is happening on ELBAF? - that would be more interesting than the Egghead Island fights"

...too bad it is Oda though...so we will never know. We'll probably only hear of the aftermath
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:25 am That ending was perfect...because I was honestly thinking..."What is happening on ELBAF? - that would be more interesting than the Egghead Island fights"

...too bad it is Oda though...so we will never know. We'll probably only hear of the aftermath
No way Oda is that much an asshole to off screen Shanks vs Kid...at least I hope 😳.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:23 am No way Oda is that much an asshole to off screen Shanks vs Kid...at least I hope 😳.
You're probably right. I think this fight will be just as epic as Shanks vs Kaido (Marineford/Rescue Ace arc)...probably better than Akainu vs Aokiji (when Aokiji retired and changd the climate on the island)...BUT definitely better than Blackbeard vs Ace (how Ace got captured to begin with)...and definitely not as good as Blackbeard vs Trafalgar (by far my favorite fight to date!!)...

..I don't even think he showed Kaido vs Big Mom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:36 am
San Goku wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:23 am No way Oda is that much an asshole to off screen Shanks vs Kid...at least I hope 😳.
You're probably right. I think this fight will be just as epic as Shanks vs Kaido (Marineford/Rescue Ace arc)...probably better than Akainu vs Aokiji (when Aokiji retired and changd the climate on the island)...BUT definitely better than Blackbeard vs Ace (how Ace got captured to begin with)...and definitely not as good as Blackbeard vs Trafalgar (by far my favorite fight to date!!)...

..I don't even think he showed Kaido vs Big Mom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay okay okay good point. We've been getting shafted for a long time now. Lol
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

This guy Kid has got one serious ego
killacross

Post by killacross »