There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:44 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:17 pm Not doing it. And the Flash is my favorite DC character. I've always hated Ezra as Barry because he's playing not-Barry. Throw all the other shit that's happened with him and the shitshow that is DC and I'm just done.
Bite the bullet and watch it DM. I have a strong feeling they will do Flash justice. They know better not to fuck this character up. They shelved the movie throughout the pandemic and I understand why.

@killa Flashpoint was fucking amazing, probably is 10 yrs old. You old af, you are right.
They already fucked up the character.
San Goku wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:00 pm What if we get a Superman appearance to team up with Supergirl. That would be cool too. Maybe a Green Lantern 🤔
No Superman or Green Lantern in this. This was originally going to be the film that sparked the D-She-EU before new management came in and torched all of that.
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

what's D-She-EU?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:04 am
San Goku wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:44 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:17 pm Not doing it. And the Flash is my favorite DC character. I've always hated Ezra as Barry because he's playing not-Barry. Throw all the other shit that's happened with him and the shitshow that is DC and I'm just done.
Bite the bullet and watch it DM. I have a strong feeling they will do Flash justice. They know better not to fuck this character up. They shelved the movie throughout the pandemic and I understand why.

@killa Flashpoint was fucking amazing, probably is 10 yrs old. You old af, you are right.
They already fucked up the character.
San Goku wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:00 pm What if we get a Superman appearance to team up with Supergirl. That would be cool too. Maybe a Green Lantern 🤔
No Superman or Green Lantern in this. This was originally going to be the film that sparked the D-She-EU before new management came in and torched all of that.
We are owed a GL. I mean Darkseid did mention the name of Lantern Cores in the last Sup movie so who knows.
Ice(v)an wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:44 pm what's D-She-EU?
I'm assuming an all female led superhero squad, probably woke af too.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Ice(v)an wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:44 pm what's D-She-EU?
It's a play on DCEU (DC Expanded Universe) where as San says, they basically tried to replace all the classic male characters with female versions but that got canned. The idea originally came from Marvel's M-She-U.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

All the drama surrounding Ezra Miller aside, this actually looks good and I'm seriously considering getting a baby sitter and making this a date night movie. The suit looks so much better from the abomination that was the justice league, and I'm a sucker for anything Michael Shannon.

But let me be frank......they had me a Keaton.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I never read Vinland Saga but the anime is great. I might start reading it once i finish the anime.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Another movie to add to the list. This game changed everything.

https://youtu.be/Hcfbg994fu4

Tetris!!!!!!!!!!
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:26 pm Hope for you yet San...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/5th-person-co ... 00875.html
Wow...jerk lol. This is good news though.

Edit

Link: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co8j6zSP ... MyMTA2M2Y=

This is your future, I hope you can see it.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:59 am Wow...jerk lol. This is good news though.

Edit

Link: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co8j6zSP ... MyMTA2M2Y=

This is your future, I hope you can see it.
Geezus dude...wishing that on me?! She's got a body like a propane tank...I'd rather take the AIDs...then be CURED :lol:
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I enjoyed Ant-Man Quantumania. I think everyone should watch the Loki series first to appreciate the film more.

Edit

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpECwhbuphx ... MyMTA2M2Y=

I would have to agree with her on this.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:25 am https://www.dailywire.com/news/police-f ... PGi0mQkgpY

What the fuck!
Geezus
... But at 6'6 and 250+ lbs... I ain't taking shit from him without permission
Last edited by killacross on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I wonder what that kid's home life is like, that's a damn demon they produced. I'm pretty sure that woman was unconscious from the first hit because she wasn't moving.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So the wife just told me I'm not black and what I said is blasphemous because I said Black Panther II wasn't that good and Ant-Man Quantumania was better 😳. I feel like I got Joe Biden'd 😳.

Also, that's one big ass high school kid. Send the waste yute to the military. Maybe he can become something. I didn't read the article but why tf does he have his Nintendo Switch at school?
killacross

Post by killacross »

...because he's 6'6 and 250+ lbs.

Wild guess, but I'd bet he has a single mother at home and no father figure to reign him in. They won't put him in military school. 17 and black??? they are trying him as an adult and he's going to prison for the next 15 years, at least. (He's a growing, scary, black amn in the reports...6'7" and 270lbs now). And of course the death threats at the end don't help.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/wil ... y/2981390/

Listening to him...there sounds like something is off - but he's dark so it won't even matter. BUT...you see it on the video....so I'm not mad about the upcoming guilty verdict...just the harsher sentencing that we know is coming.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:19 am ...because he's 6'6 and 250+ lbs.

Wild guess, but I'd bet he has a single mother at home and no father figure to reign him in. They won't put him in military school. 17 and black??? they are trying him as an adult and he's going to prison for the next 15 years, at least. (He's a growing, scary, black amn in the reports...6'7" and 270lbs now). And of course the death threats at the end don't help.

Listening to him...there sounds like something is off - but he's dark so it won't even matter. BUT...you see it on the video....so I'm not mad about the upcoming guilty verdict...just the harsher sentencing that we know is coming.
WTF 😱 😢 😳. Lock his dumb ass up and throw away the key. She looked like a rag doll.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:19 am ...because he's 6'6 and 250+ lbs.

He does sound like he's...off. But these days I'd argue he'd get a lighter sentence because he's black.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see as more about him, his family and his situation comes out.

There has a been problem over recent years of kids beating the shit out of other kids in school. Very recently it has become more and more noticed and an uptick in videos seem to be surfacing. Of course most of the kids doing the beatings aren't white and the sure as hell aren't Asian.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:41 am He does sound like he's...off. But these days I'd argue he'd get a lighter sentence because he's black.
It's in Florida. They are becoming pretty anti woke as of late.