One Punch Man

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

Re: One Punch Man

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:02 am https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-punch-man-176-0.html

Gotta love Saitama
Chapter was sick, so why was Fubuki able to see 'God' there?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:43 pm
Colep924 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:02 am https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-punch-man-176-0.html

Gotta love Saitama
Didn't she read that woman's mind?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:21 am
San Goku wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Gotta love Saitama
Didn't she read that woman's mind?
I just didn't know she had the power to do that read minds but it's not a total surprise seeing she's an Esper and her victim was unconscious.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Tatsumaki really living quite a sad existence. Sure, Fubuki puts herself at risk by having people around her but that's what happens you open yourself to having friends (even though are technically her staff). It's worth the potential risk. Good to see Saitama just shut that shit down, they aren't going to fight even a little because she isn't going to be able to do a damn thing to him and it would make her look terrible.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:34 pm Tatsumaki really living quite a sad existence. Sure, Fubuki puts herself at risk by having people around her but that's what happens you open yourself to having friends (even though are technically her staff). It's worth the potential risk. Good to see Saitama just shut that shit down, they aren't going to fight even a little because she isn't going to be able to do a damn thing to him and it would make her look terrible.
Agreed but I feel Tatsumaki isn't aware of Saitama's power yet.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:34 pm Tatsumaki really living quite a sad existence. Sure, Fubuki puts herself at risk by having people around her but that's what happens you open yourself to having friends (even though are technically her staff). It's worth the potential risk. Good to see Saitama just shut that shit down, they aren't going to fight even a little because she isn't going to be able to do a damn thing to him and it would make her look terrible.
Hahaha oh how wrong you are
San Goku wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:26 pm Agreed but I feel Tatsumaki isn't aware of Saitama's power yet.
Bingo. You already know Tatsumaki is going to act annoyed and go on a rampage
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Tatsumaki gon learn today
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Seriously...I love this series so much. It's just so fun. And Murata really can't help making Tatsumaki look sexy despite the fact that she's supposed to have like a 7th-grader body. Now she's just petite but sexy. For being so short, she's got fantastic legs, but then again he draws her body as being like 3/4 legs. lol
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Fubuki didn't even get friend zone, she got acquaintance zoned and she was absolutely crushed by that statement from saitama.

This manga continues to be my favorite by far right now.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

She brought that on herself. She took a different route from her sister in gathering allies but she also kinda used them. She is changing now but has she ever really tried to be Saitama's friend?

Genos and King actually spend real time with him and do shit like play video games with him.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

All I know is if Saitama gave Tatsumaki the D and they had a kid, that baby would be too OP lol.

Chapter was fun, Fubuki's reaction was funny. She was always busy being a boss bitch when Saitama didn't give a fuck. Obviously she sees Saitama in a different light but they never had the time to bond.

I've been looking forward to a Tatsumaki v Saitama for a long time. I am very happy right now.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Humble this bitch, Saitama.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Fantastic chapter, though it felt much too short..... Can't wait for the next one as this was the extent of what I read in the webcomic
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/BpyPMSO/1/1/

OPM continues to be spectacular
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Bruh...

https://i.imgur.com/HSRVGgf.jpg

Murata is such a man of culture. Even though it makes no logical sense. She is clearly not wearing underwear in that shot only for her to be wearing it later.

She's mean but damn she look good.

And yes, I agree. It just continues to be awesome.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:24 am Bruh...

https://i.imgur.com/HSRVGgf.jpg

Murata is such a man of culture. Even though it makes no logical sense. She is clearly not wearing underwear in that shot only for her to be wearing it later.

She's mean but damn she look good.

And yes, I agree. It just continues to be awesome.
Not to mention she's straight up wearing some grannie panties in that one shot.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Menly men, let us continue to give thanks and enjoy these awesome chapters.