Post by killacross »

Aaaaaaaaaaand I cut a fingertip :?

Also.. Scratched a fingernail pretty deep
Handing this over to the wife :lol:
superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

You really gotta watch out with a chef's knife, it will go through your finger if you're not paying attention
killacross

Post by killacross »

... I'm DONE dealing with niggers
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm ... I'm DONE dealing with niggers
What happened now lol
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm ... I'm DONE dealing with niggers
Ohhhh boy.

Also, it ain't looking good for good ol' TOP G, Andrew Tate. The dude was self-snitching.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I own a duplex. Unit B asked to have their carpet cleaned. I message unit A and say I'm gonna have the carpets cleaned. He said we have no carpet (unit A has been updated.. Unit B has not) .. But my dad owns a carpet cleaning company.

I think... I'll keep some money in the Black community. Better than giving it to some goddamn jews or Mexicans.. And definitely not some Asians

Anyway... contact his dad. He has a tech come out and give me a quote. They clean the carpets in Unit B and send before after pics. It looked really good. Even slower how filthy the water was... And it was gross.

I ask how to pay. He will only accept a check through the mail.

A day or two later, Unit B says the kitchen sink is clogged. Plumber comes out... And pulls carpet and fine out of the drains.

Apparently, after cleaning the carpets... The tech dumped the water down the kitchen sink.

I message the owner... And he got into this whole thing about.. The carpet was filthy. The carpet was old. His tech cleaned her dishes, mopped her floor, cleaned an extra rug free of charge, and cleaned her front porch.

So it's great that I got a "deal"... But the bill he created is significantly more than the money I saved.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

That's unfortunate, they should cover the plumbing bill or credit you half of what you paid back for the inconvenience a d incompetence.
killacross wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:44 pm

I think... I'll keep some money in the Black community. Better than giving it to some goddamn jews or Mexicans.. And definitely not some Asians

Lol, we still gotta try to support each other but incidents like that always turn good ppl off 😔
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:44 pm

Wut....
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just on my Kanye shit
... Going defcon 5 on TAL
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Went hard snowboarding today, really feeling it now.... Feeling that age catching up to me
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:33 pm Went hard snowboarding today, really feeling it now.... Feeling that age catching up to me
How often do you workout? Ya your body will definitely feel that the next morning. Especially if you don't workout often, even worse if there isn't much powder and you are absorbing more of the impact of the ground. Think I might grab my snowboard out of storage. It's the only way I'll probably go boarding. I also have to grab my ice skates cause I want my son to go skating too.
killacross

Post by killacross »

haha
...having children will make you feel your age even more
And when I get on the floor to play with my daughter (or son)...I definitely realize I am out of shape...and no longer flexible. Plus the lack of energy

BUT...in my 20's I had teh energy...not the patience. In my 30's...it's exact opposite
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:29 am
superbob wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:33 pm Went hard snowboarding today, really feeling it now.... Feeling that age catching up to me
How often do you workout? Ya your body will definitely feel that the next morning. Especially if you don't workout often, even worse if there isn't much powder and you are absorbing more of the impact of the ground. Think I might grab my snowboard out of storage. It's the only way I'll probably go boarding. I also have to grab my ice skates cause I want my son to go skating too.
3-4 days a week, but it's mostly strictly gym or swimming since it's winter. After a double disc herniation in my lower back in late 2020, the body takes a lot longer to recover than it ever used to.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:19 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:29 am
3-4 days a week, but it's mostly strictly gym or swimming since it's winter. After a double disc herniation in my lower back in late 2020, the body takes a lot longer to recover than it ever used to.
Oh your pretty active then. Ski/snowboarding can be a demanding sport.

Went to the storage, got my snowbaord and helmet but could not find my skates. I was too lazy to look around cause I just finished work. I might look again today.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Well boys... Who's moving to San Fran with me?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:39 pm Well boys... Who's moving to San Fran with me?
I'm curious to see how many people would actually qualify, the restrictions they recommend seem to filter a whole bunch of people out. Lived in SF for 13+ years while also impacted by the war on drugs or housing discrimination seems like it would be pretty mutually exclusive. That said there's no way this actually gets passed/accepted.

I get the need for reparations as an action to make someone whole for an action against them, but I've not yet heard an argument to convince me that reparations to a class for actions generations ago is a good idea.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:17 pm
killacross wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:39 pm Well boys... Who's moving to San Fran with me?
I'm curious to see how many people would actually qualify, the restrictions they recommend seem to filter a whole bunch of people out. Lived in SF for 13+ years while also impacted by the war on drugs or housing discrimination seems like it would be pretty mutually exclusive. That said there's no way this actually gets passed/accepted.

I get the need for reparations as an action to make someone whole for an action against them, but I've not yet heard an argument to convince me that reparations to a class for actions generations ago is a good idea.
If they ever wanted to spark off the race war, this would do it.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:47 pm
xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:17 pm

If they ever wanted to spark off the race war, this would do it.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:11 am I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/jus ... 716918.php
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:47 am
San Goku wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:11 am I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/jus ... 716918.php
I want to get paid