There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

He married a white woman... She obviously had a hand in it
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:40 pm He married a white woman... She obviously had a hand in it
See I was thinking it but you had to be the ass and come out and say it lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Oh Lordt
... The [woke] reviews are coming in for Avatar 2...its marginalizing the indigenous people of Pandora :lol:

Edit

Henry Cavill is no longer Superman... Which I think is insane for the studio. Gadot out as WW, Cavill out as Superman, Mamoa out as Aquaman... Didn't really care for Affleck Batman...

BUT... we MUST have Ezra Miller as Flash... Gtfoh :lol:
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:16 am Oh Lordt
... The [woke] reviews are coming in for Avatar 2...its marginalizing the indigenous people of Pandora :lol:

Edit

Henry Cavill is no longer Superman... Which I think is insane for the studio. Gadot out as WW, Cavill out as Superman, Mamoa out as Aquaman... Didn't really care for Affleck Batman...

BUT... we MUST have Ezra Miller as Flash... Gtfoh :lol:
I honestly don't understand the controversy with Cavill (wasn't following) but he looks like the perfect Superman to have right now, same with Gadot as Wonder Woman like wtf is going on? I was told Ezra was doing dumb shit in his personal life but shouldn't the Flash movie have been made like yesterday?
killacross

Post by killacross »

DC hired 2 new people to head their comic book movies. They are essentially cleaning house and rebooting.

So.. They said no to WW3.. And the director walked away
They said no to Aquaman 3...they said they are rebooting Superman... So no more Cavill (after he reprised the role in Black Adam apparently).. They canceled the Batgirl movie too a few weeks back

... But they are planning to do Flash movie because it's already filmed and in post
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:22 pm DC hired 2 new people to head their comic book movies. They are essentially cleaning house and rebooting.

So.. They said no to WW3.. And the director walked away
From what I read about this whole scenario, they didn't like the script and storyboard at all and the director essentially said my way or the high way (who could blame them after WW84 to be honest)
killacross wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:22 pm They said no to Aquaman 3...they said they are rebooting Superman... So no more Cavill (after he reprised the role in Black Adam apparently).. They canceled the Batgirl movie too a few weeks back

... But they are planning to do Flash movie because it's already filmed and in post
No idea on why the decided to move on from Cavill, he's getting a bit older, but good luck finding someone who can actually act who looks exactly like superman is supposed to.

Just seems odd to have him make a cameo at the end of Black Adam and then not give him at least one other movie. I guess that's the difference between marvel and DC, Marvel has that extended vision whereas it seems like ever couple of years you hear shit about the dysfunction.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The difference is Marvel made a bajillion dollars from their universe
..DC has lost millions/billions because they can't get the formula right. Marvel went fun and lighthearted (and timed it so that it became culture) and DC tried to replicate the dark/gritty feel of the Dark Knight series. The issue is that a new generation came of age and the collective "tastes" have changed

I haven't gone back to watch the Dark Knight trilogy...but I bet it hasn't aged well. But if you go back and watch Ironman 1...it is still entertaining

It's actually why Marvel has been evolving lately and become so "woke"...it's changing with the culture. So it is staying relevant while DC is using a formula from like 20 yrs ago...

...Evolve or Die I guess
killacross

Post by killacross »

Whelp... Time to clean up my language

My 3 year old daughter looked my 1 month old son in the face and said "Did you just fart nigggaaaaaaaa? "

... Sounded JUST like me, so can't find a way to blame my wife
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:30 pm Whelp... Time to clean up my language

My 3 year old daughter looked my 1 month old son in the face and said "Did you just fart nigggaaaaaaaa? "

LMFAOOOOOO! Ya you gotta watch that. You and me both. I don't usually do casual swearing like that, only if the wife upsets me and then it's on occasions some F-bombs.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:30 pm Whelp... Time to clean up my language

My wife expressly forbade me from cursing after my daughter was born, like an actual sit down "Law of the land" conversation. I got my mouth from my mother, I make no excuses for it.

But I totally got around that shit cuz she doesn't speak Gaelic. ;)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I would've busted out laughing unfortunately.

James Gunn: I'm not doing an origin story Superman

Also James Gunn: I'm doing an origin story Superman.

Personally I am part or the group that thinks this has more to do with Henry Cavill being too much of a human treasure for fans and Hollywood hating that than anything else.

This was the easiest lay up in movie history and they decided to blow it.

Nobody wants young Superman, it's been done to death. We want Superman fighting fucking Lobo or Mongor or Darkseid while at his peak.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:36 am

I would've busted out laughing unfortunately.

James Gunn: I'm not doing an origin story Superman

Also James Gunn: I'm doing an origin story Superman.

Personally I am part or the group that thinks this has more to do with Henry Cavill being too much of a human treasure for fans and Hollywood hating that than anything else.

This was the easiest lay up in movie history and they decided to blow it.

Nobody wants young Superman, it's been done to death. We want Superman fighting fucking Lobo or Mongor or Darkseid while at his peak.
Very sad that we won't see Cavill Superman battle Darkseid, I would even settle for Lobo. DC stay losing 📉. I think we should have everyone who works on Marvel move to DC to make it good lol. We really need to see a Star Wars/Star Trek level production on Green Lantern and Lantern Core.
killacross

Post by killacross »

DC should have leaned into the animated world

Flashpoint Paradox and Under the Red Hood were both phenomenal from what I remember
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:41 pm DC should have leaned into the animated world

Flashpoint Paradox and Under the Red Hood were both phenomenal from what I remember
It's funny cause DC has the clear lead on Marvel when it comes to animation film. With exception to WHAT IF, I think that was the best animated series/movie Marvel has ever done...... movie obviously Spiderverse. Probably a change in the tide where we'll see Marvel dominate DC from now on in that space too.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Great World Cup Finals. Don't know who will win but it's already in the record books as being a memorable one.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm Great World Cup Finals. Don't know who will win but it's already in the record books as being a memorable one.
I agree
...I'm sure the families of the 6k+ people who died building it via essentially slave labor won't forget anytime soon
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

There's going to be so many babies born in 10 months in argentina
killacross

Post by killacross »

It seems weird to watch Elon go the way of the Stop Kony guy from 2012

Put out a documentary to get attention... Then had like a psychotic break when he got said attention

...Elon is doing the same thing as of late

Also..i hate the Argentinian accemt
.. But the women are fire
Last edited by killacross on Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Mbappe is the truth he almost solo'd the entire Argentinian team by himself. He is currently the best player in the world by A LOT from what he displayed yesterday on the highest stage.
killacross wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:41 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm Great World Cup Finals. Don't know who will win but it's already in the record books as being a memorable one.
I agree
...I'm sure the families of the 6k+ people who died building it via essentially slave labor won't forget anytime soon
We can say the same thing forever about former colonial powers lol.
superbob wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:26 am There's going to be so many babies born in 10 months in argentina
For sure lol

killacross wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:22 am It seems weird to watch Elon go the way of the Stop Konybguy from 2012

Put out a documentary to get attention... Then had like a psychotic break when he got said attention

...Elon is doing the same thing as of late

Also..i hate the Argentinian accemt
.. But the women are fire
I'm glad Elon removing the curtains to all the shit we already new but if you made a claim out loud you would just be called a crazy. It's undeniable the beans he's spilling.

Looking at some comments online wasn't really aware the Brazilian fans and Argentinian fans have a bitter rivalry and a bit of hatred towards each other. All Latin American women are 🔥
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@killa quick question because you may have some insight. What's the best multivitamin on the market right now to get?