There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:51 am I do not find her attractive...
what are your thoughts of Camren Bicondova or Trisha Parks (xxx)?

same features --- those extra wiiiiiiiiiiide set eyes...
I didn't know who they were so after looking them up...the first is okay, the second isn't attractive but that has a lot more to do with her taking bukakes to the face than anything else.

I can totally see why people wouldn't find Anya Taylor Joy attractive, she's not like super hot or even really pretty in a traditional Hollywood sense but if someone were to ask if I thought she was ugly I'd say no.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:19 am
San Goku wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 am Super Mario Bro's trailer 2👌🏾: https://youtu.be/SE1ULjv1_Ck
When I saw this it gave me a warm feeling, it looks great. Should be fun. Side note, Anya Taylor-Joy's career has really taken off since she did Split which I'd say was the initial spark for launching her career, she's everywhere now. Does anyone find her attractive? I do, in a weird other-worldly alien kinda way. Like she has those "high fashion" model features.
I was really surprised that it doesn't look awful (I daresay... even decent). Only red flag I think I saw was that it looks like they're cramming a lot into one movie. Hope they can keep it tight and coherent.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:39 pm
San Goku wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 am Super Mario Bro's trailer 2👌🏾: https://youtu.be/SE1ULjv1_Ck
When I saw this it gave me a warm feeling, it looks great. Should be fun. Side note, Anya Taylor-Joy's career has really taken off since she did Split which I'd say was the initial spark for launching her career, she's everywhere now. Does anyone find her attractive? I do, in a weird other-worldly alien kinda way. Like she has those "high fashion" model features.
I was really surprised that it doesn't look awful (I daresay... even decent). Only red flag I think I saw was that it looks like they're cramming a lot into one movie. Hope they can keep it tight and coherent.
The only thing I ask for is please just make it about the legendary characters and no controversy so that everyone in the world can enjoy it lol.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

You know there's going to be at least one diversity thing in the movie so that everybody can feel included
killacross

Post by killacross »

Gas prices have started falling in my state
.. Don't know why.. But thanks Biden!
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:51 pm
xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:39 pm

The only thing I ask for is please just make it about the legendary characters and no controversy so that everyone in the world can enjoy it lol.
Mario goes one on one in a climactic final battle against Bowser in the waning last 10 minutes of the film, but proves no match against the reptilian behemoth. Just as all hope seems lost, suddenly - as if from out of nowhere - Princess Peach arrives to the battlefield aloft an elegant unicorn shimmering with the radiance of a newborn star, and slays the grotesque turtle with a single expertly administered slash from the flaming sword Excalibur.

Mario bows in supplication, the people of the mushroom kingdom rejoice, incels everywhere commit seppuku and the movie fades to black.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Uuuuh spoiler tag. Someone ban this fool 😂
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:41 pm You know there's going to be at least one diversity thing in the movie so that everybody can feel included
Nintendo is known for being pretty hardcore, almost tyrannical in how they control their IPs so I don't think that will be the case. I mean, apparently, they made the animators for Wreck-It Ralph literally go back and re-animate Bowser drinking from a cup. He had no lines and was just drinking from a cup and they told them that he wouldn't drink from a cup that way an to change it. Apparently.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:03 am
Haohmaru wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:41 pm You know there's going to be at least one diversity thing in the movie so that everybody can feel included
Nintendo is known for being pretty hardcore, almost tyrannical in how they control their IPs so I don't think that will be the case. I mean, apparently, they made the animators for Wreck-It Ralph literally go back and re-animate Bowser drinking from a cup. He had no lines and was just drinking from a cup and they told them that he wouldn't drink from a cup that way an to change it. Apparently.
Those are some boss moves if true lol
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://youtu.be/o7Z8ORJOZ7M

They finally incorporating Beast Wars.

The designs look great.

And on another note, like I said about Ye before, there are times when he is lucid and making sense, times where there is a point buried under mental episodes and then full-on mental illness Ye.

We are currently experiencing full-on mental illness Ye. Alex Jones wasn't ready, but he let the man speak his mind.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ beat me to it, I AM ALL IN FOR BEAST WARS!!!!!!

Edit

Just seen that Ye clip, he really don't give af now 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ya'll need to waste 3hrs of your time and Watch that Hebrews to Negroes documentary.

Edit

Found it hilarious that Ye is supporting Balenciaga (not really), they really need to be canceled but celebrities aren't coming out and condemning them.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:46 pm https://youtu.be/o7Z8ORJOZ7M

The designs look great.

And on another note, like I said about Ye before, there are times when he is lucid and making sense, times where there is a point buried under mental episodes and then full-on mental illness Ye.

We are currently experiencing full-on mental illness Ye. Alex Jones wasn't ready, but he let the man speak his mind.
Loved the Trailer, very much pumped for this.

And on the subject of Kanye, the people in his orbit who ostensibly care about him are loathsome human beings if they haven't tried to schedule an intervention at this point. The problem is he's surrounded by a lot of grifters and false friends who have exposure and notoriety in their eyes rather than genuine compassion.

It's like telling the captain of the Titanic "Just a little bit to the left, almost there, PERFECT"
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:18 pm

The designs look great.

And on the subject of Kanye, the people in his orbit who ostensibly care about him are loathsome human beings if they haven't tried to schedule an intervention at this point. The problem is he's surrounded by a lot of grifters and false friends who have exposure and notoriety in their eyes rather than genuine compassion.

It's like telling the captain of the Titanic "Just a little bit to the left, almost there, PERFECT"
There is no intervention, and even if his friends tried to talk to him, it's already established that he doesn't listen. There are two options - he's going to do his thing or someone with authority over him going to have to claim he's not fit to make decisions for himself and have him involuntarily hospitalized. I doubt he gave anyone PoA knowing him, though maybe he did if someone grifted it from him. Until he is deemed a threat to people by the police, I don't think he's going anywhere. Even if he was hospitalized, as soon as he gets out, he can just stop taking whatever medications they recommend for him (if any) and be right back to where he is.

He's lucid, he knows what he's saying, he just either doesn't have the social wherewithal to realize it's not appropriate to say it or he has a mental illness where his brain literally can't filter it. Someone else is starting to act out too, but I'll hold my tongue on that shitstorm.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:21 am
Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:18 pm

The designs look great.

Someone else is starting to act out too, but I'll hold my tongue on that shitstorm.

Who? I honestly have no idea who it could be.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/status/ ... lease-date

spiderverse info dropping on the 13th
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

With the latest Yeezy outburst I was riding with him up until that point. You can't openly say you love Hitler and then exaggerate the looooovvveee when you say it lol.

Anyone watch the cinematic clips of Marvel's Midnight Sun game? I swear they should make a movie installment series of that game. We need more Blade and Ghost Rider.

Looking forward to Spiderverse info.

Edit

Still need to watch that full Alex Jones and Ye interview. Speaking of interview the Candace Owen's and M.I.A (UK Tamil popstar) interview was cool. Didn't know she was canceled.

Link: https://youtu.be/goskM_gGONE

The girls you guys were talking about earlier Trisha Parks can get it (she does point right?), Queens Gambit girl Anya Taylor-Joy for sure. Never really watched Gotham but Camren Bicondova why not.

Edit

Found the Ye and Alex Jones full interview: https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63891b1317ee1975b0dbf7e1

Realizing now I've never been on the Info Wars website until now.

Edit

Stopped around 98 minutes, Kanye is completely off the rails 😲🤯
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://people.com/tv/kirstie-alley-dead/

Kristie Ally dead at 71, cancer.
killacross

Post by killacross »

... Meh
It's the wrong age group... All I know her for is she got fat, then skinny, then fat, then skinny
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:19 pm ... Meh
It's the wrong age group... All I know her for is she got fat, then skinny, then fat, then skinny
Cheers, and Look Who's Talking for me. I was too young to really be into Cheers but my parents liked it which also led to them watching Frasier which I never watched regularly but I had seen it enough times. Funny show.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I was old enough to watch Cheers but too young for it to appeal to me. I think it came on before or after The Simpsons. Fraiser was a quick channel change, never watched 1 episode.

Look Who's Talking movie was great and innovative at the time. She was the 'it girl' at the time. I remembered being shocked and disgusted how she just let herself go and gaining all that weight.