There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

^^also the ending was never explained.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Musk fires the entire board of directors at Twitter. This man is really going HAM lol.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:29 am ^^also the ending was never explained.
I know, that's what I said at the end.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I read it as... He never explained things... Then just abrupt ending

I'm saying he didn't explain the abrupt ending either. Why did Ichigos sword change 5x and why was he able to kill Ywach?

Edit
Takeoff from Migos was gunned down

smdh black people... We really need to stop killing these kids
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:58 pm I read it as... He never explained things... Then just abrupt ending

I'm saying he didn't explain the abrupt ending either. Why did Ichigos sword change 5x and why was he able to kill Ywach?

Edit

I heard he was playing dice in an ally outside a bowling alley. I'm sorry if I made it out the hood as a multi platinum Rapper, I'm not exposing myself to envious people that want to do me harm or always have a body guard who is strapped. Shot in the head too, seen the uncensored video. I wonder if the killer knew who he was gunning down. There will be a hit on his head.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:58 pm I read it as... He never explained things... Then just abrupt ending

Edit

No idea who he was but it's sad...and tiring. Apparently he was minding his own business. Think about all the rappers who have been shot in the past 5 years alone. There is such a sickness within black culture that doesn't really exist in other cultures to the extent that it does in black culture. And I am honestly at a point where I don't think it will ever get fixed because whenever people talk about the negatives within black culture, black people get all sensitive and make excuses. Especially when it's other black people saying it.

-Mention negatives within black women culture and it's "WHY YOU TALKIN' BAD ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEENS!" meanwhile, 10 minutes later these same women are complaining about another black woman doing the same shit that (black) men complained about.

-Mention the crime, the breakdown of the family and the glorification of violence and ignorance in rap and black culture and you get "BUT WHITE PEOPLE..."

And San is right, you can't be doing the same shit you were doing before the fame and money. You're a target now.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'm sorry I demand killa and DM be canceled right now. You can't talk about shit that's obvious like the Jewish owning Hollywood, Entertainment industry, banks that needs to be said about the Black community. You are spreading HATE!

Edit

Link: https://youtu.be/P4VF54Xi8YE

Coach Dion Sanders locking his team in the hotel and preaching 👏🏾
killacross

Post by killacross »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

Visually, it looks cartoonish to me. There should be some crazy predator underwater. Just saying - the sea breeds nightmare fuel.

Also, I can't think of which Disney movies they are gonna rip off this time.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:34 am Avatar 2 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

Visually, it looks cartoonish to me. There should be some crazy predator underwater. Just saying - the sea breeds nightmare fuel.

Also, I can't think of which Disney movies they are gonna rip off this time.
I think it's because we've come so far in visual effects since the first one that it's just not that impressive anymore.

And I just don't care about seeing it.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Well... You are probably still a Trump supporter

They don't want your money... Biggot
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

90% of my mail is political mailers now...

Do these things really work? Do people really vote based on a 6x11" posterboard mailer with 1 slogan on it?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Just started watching AMD's presentation on their new gaming graphics RDNA 3. Has 61 TFLOPS, 5.3 TB/s.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

AMD is going to murder Nvidia on this next round of video cards. 4090 coming in at what, $1,600, whereas AMD's 7900 xtx at $999. It'll be a couple weeks before we can see the independent benchmarks of the 7900 xtx, but from size alone, that one would fit in my computer whereas the 4090 would not.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:49 am AMD is going to murder Nvidia on this next round of video cards. 4090 coming in at what, $1,600, whereas AMD's 7900 xtx at $999. It'll be a couple weeks before we can see the independent benchmarks of the 7900 xtx, but from size alone, that one would fit in my computer whereas the 4090 would not.
Would love to see how that will go with Samsung's new neo g9 8k monitor debuting at ces 2023.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Kyrie Irving now in hot water.

Here's the thing, apparently a long talked-about thing within the black community is now starting to come out of the shadows. That black people and Jewish people have a bit of friction between them. This is not new to black Americans, there's a lot of talk about Jews in the black community. It's just now it's starting to leak.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm Kyrie Irving now in hot water.

Here's the thing, apparently a long talked-about thing within the black community is now starting to come out of the shadows. That black people and Jewish people have a bit of friction between them. This is not new to black Americans, there's a lot of talk about Jews in the black community. It's just now it's starting to leak.
The overreaction has now caused me to go out and watch the documentary just because. I would have never cared or wanted to watch but since the powers that be flexing a bit too hard I'm going to.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Aaron Carter dead at 34, I'm going to guess drug overdose.
killacross

Post by killacross »

They said he drowned
...guessing from same way as Rodney King. High out of his mind and then accidental drowning

More importantly...was GOT: House of Dragons any good? May give it a chance.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Dems officially lost their Roe-repeal bump, expected to lose both House and Senate.
superbob wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:51 am 90% of my mail is political mailers now...

Do these things really work? Do people really vote based on a 6x11" posterboard mailer with 1 slogan on it?
Not really to influence someone into voting them, but it puts their name in someone's head that might be recognized when someone goes to vote. Also some races don't mark affiliation on ballots - especially local ones - so the political mailers are cheap ways to say "by the way I'm <party>."
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:26 pm I like how your description of homeschooling is flat earthers like they are the only ones who homeschool. My problem when you say things like this is that you're advocating forcing people to be together because that's what you want.
Flat earthers both made my example easy and was in line with the discussion on schooling and insularity. The more insulated a community, the more problematic thinking such as the earth is flat becomes (or <insert objectively incorrect statement here>). There are plenty of people who are homeschooled without issue, but my saying "homeschooling in overly insular communities will still generate people who can think critically on those insulated issues" means nothing. Generating these people is expected behavior of a community, the problem is that overly-insulated communities produce fewer of those people relative to communities that aren't as insulated.

Frame a factual education in terms of rights - parents will always have the right to tell their kids whatever they want. Should children have the right to get a quality education that might contradict a parent, or does a parent have the right to deny the kid that education?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 am Dems officially lost their Roe-repeal bump, expected to lose both House and Senate.
superbob wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:51 am 90% of my mail is political mailers now...

Not really to influence someone into voting them, but it puts their name in someone's head that might be recognized when someone goes to vote. Also some races don't mark affiliation on ballots - especially local ones - so the political mailers are cheap ways to say "by the way I'm <party>."
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:26 pm I like how your description of homeschooling is flat earthers like they are the only ones who homeschool. My problem when you say things like this is that you're advocating forcing people to be together because that's what you want.
Should children have the right to get a quality education that might contradict a parent, or does a parent have the right to deny the kid that education?
What is this "quality education" you speak of? You say these words...yet I do not see them anywhere in the United States. We now also know that math and reading scores plummeted during covid but they were already pretty trash. Government education is complete trash in America and we all know it, young people know even less than our generation, alternative education can't do any worse. In fact, isn't it pretty well known that homeschooled kids traditionally do better than government-schooled kids academically?