killacross

Re: One Piece Charter 1064

Post by killacross »

Robin!!
...GOOD GAWD!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Did I see that correctly is ex-Admiral Kuzan part of Blackbeard's crew? That Skyland looks awesome too! Want to know the convo between Dragon and Dr. Vegapunk.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:38 am Robin!!
...GOOD GAWD!!
The best woman in One Piece.
San Goku wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:31 am Did I see that correctly is ex-Admiral Kuzan part of Blackbeard's crew? That Skyland looks awesome too! Want to know the convo between Dragon and Dr. Vegapunk.
He definitely has some ulterior motives.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:31 am Did I see that correctly is ex-Admiral Kuzan part of Blackbeard's crew? That Skyland looks awesome too! Want to know the convo between Dragon and Dr. Vegapunk.
Go back and read the cover stories. He's not a part of the crew...but they have been working together for a while. It was really obvious a few covers ago when he froze all of Big Mom's children/crew to kidnap Pudding. It has to do with her being in the 3 eyed tribe and able to naturally read Poneglyphs.

No idea what Kuzan's true intentions are. He's always been something of a wild card.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:46 pm
Go back and read the cover stories. He's not a part of the crew...but they have been working together for a while. It was really obvious a few covers ago when he froze all of Big Mom's children/crew to kidnap Pudding. It has to do with her being in the 3 eyed tribe and able to naturally read Poneglyphs.

No idea what Kuzan's true intentions are. He's always been something of a wild card.
Good observation, totally forgot about Pudding being able to decipher the poneglyphs. I usually just go forward with One Piece manga. My going back would always be to watch the anime and that refreshed my memory. I've stopped doing that consistently for some time now.

You also made me remember when Kuzan fought Luffy the first time he could have easily killed him.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Aokiji working with Blackbeard was revealed on Dressrosa, maybe even before that. I’m happy he didn’t totally skip over Law vs Blackbeard, this fat bastards making moves. Kidnapped Pudding theres his poneglyph reader. Went after Hancock and is fighting Law someone close to his level. Dragon and Vegapunk though didn’t expect that but I’m not surprised.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't remember it on dressrosa
.. I remember it from marygeoise

Akainu was talking to the world leaders about Aokiji working with Blackbeard wad ruining the name of marines - - even though he quit
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:50 pm I don't remember it on dressrosa
.. I remember it from marygeoise

Akainu was talking to the world leaders about Aokiji working with Blackbeard wad ruining the name of marines - - even though he quit
On Punk Hazard Doflamingo says to him something like, what’ve you been doing lately the rumors aren’t good. Then when Luffy is in the coliseum, Burgess is talking to Blackbeard. He says something like we can’t trust Kuzan he’s not the same as Shiryu because they both worked for the government.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I wonder who’s stronger than Luffy at this moment. My list if Akainu, Shanks and Blackbeard. If he beat Kaido without help I’d say the only one stronger is Shanks.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:51 pm I wonder who’s stronger than Luffy at this moment. My list if Akainu, Shanks and Blackbeard. If he beat Kaido without help* I’d say the only one stronger is Shanks.
I still wanna know the details of Akainu's win over Kuzan. They fought for days, so I have to imagine he just barely won, although Kuzan got fucked up. I wonder what scars he left of Akainu. I say this because Kuzan may also still be up there if the match was close.

Blackbeard is only up there because he's a bitch ass nigga that steals shit.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:03 am
Colep924 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:51 pm I wonder who’s stronger than Luffy at this moment. My list if Akainu, Shanks and Blackbeard. If he beat Kaido without help* I’d say the only one stronger is Shanks.
I still wanna know the details of Akainu's win over Kuzan. They fought for days, so I have to imagine he just barely won, although Kuzan got fucked up. I wonder what scars he left of Akainu. I say this because Kuzan may also still be up there if the match was close.

I never thought that Akainu could beat Kuzan because of him being his natural opponent.

Blackbeard might be a bitch ass thief but he's a strong bitch ass thief. If Blackbeard doesn't learn haki soon (guessing he hasn't already) he might not stand a chance against the strongest out there.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:23 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:03 am

I never thought that Akainu could beat Kuzan because of him being his natural opponent.

Blackbeard might be a bitch ass thief but he's a strong bitch ass thief. If Blackbeard doesn't learn haki soon (guessing he hasn't already) he might not stand a chance against the strongest out there.
I’m no geologist or chemist or whatever but i think magma beats ice any day. And Bleackbeard has Haki he was using it against the new pacifista that looked like a young Mihawk.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Me neither. I wonder what’ll happen. Does ice melt first (I’m pretty sure Kuzan’s isn’t using just some regular ice) or does magma cool down sooner.
Last edited by Haohmaru on Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

If you are of equal or close enough strength then Fire always wins imo.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Haohmaru wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:10 am Me neither. I wonder what’ll happen. Does ice melt first (I’m pretty sure Kuzan’s isn’t using just some regular ice) or does magma cool down sooner.
Yeah definitely some Haki powered super ice