There we go

Haohmaru

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

https://youtu.be/YFBaE7gSQkk

Now I know what DM means. This ahit ain't even close to being funny.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Pretty crazy about Abe's assassination, homemade double barrel blunderbuss with an electronic trigger. Wouldn't have been effective out past probably 20 yards, but at the like 20ft, it was more than effective.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:53 pm Pretty crazy about Abe's assassination, homemade double barrel blunderbuss with an electronic trigger. Wouldn't have been effective out past probably 20 yards, but at the like 20ft, it was more than effective.
Didn't know the details on the handmade firearm. Perfect timing for pro gun activist to say see you can ban all guns and you can still get shot.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Ban guns... And people go back to IEDs
... You can't legislate away batshit crazy
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Really it's because the security detail was incompetent. There were gaping holes in his security that would never happen in places like America.

Also. Some people are starting to think that the guy was a hitman. That someone else wanted Abe dead.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:19 am Really it's because the security detail was incompetent. There were gapping holes in his security that would never happen in places like America.
Watching the video again, there really was. Why was he able to get that close and take aim before someone did anything? The weapons itself isn't incredibly difficult to make, modern materials used to make a musket essentially,
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:19 am Really it's because the security detail was incompetent. There were gaping holes in his security that would never happen in places like America.

Also. Some people are starting to think that the guy was a hitman. That someone else wanted Abe dead.
My friend who also lives in Japan and I were saying the same thing. Either incompetent security (pretty obvious), set up (very possible), or just bad luck. Out of all the world leaders who I'd loved to see get wacked. He's at the bottom of the list.

I wonder if world leaders look at this and say I wonder if people feel the same way for the vaccine mandates and lockdowns?
killacross

Post by killacross »

....and now Dr Stone S3?

this is turning out to be a banger season!! Maybe I still do like anime
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:26 am ....and now Dr Stone S3?

this is turning out to be a banger season!! Maybe I still do like anime
I read on the description something being a bridge between season 1 and 2. So S3 is really out, I'll have to check now.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I just enjoy how depending on where you go the framing for this whole thing is completely different.

https://www.vox.com/2022/7/12/23205239/ ... ra-bridges

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hawley ... -classroom

I get how they're both potentially looking for gotcha moments but I don't think this woman is actually helping her side, because normal people see this and start going, "Nah, man. I'm out." This woman was being just a bit extra. You don't have to be a fan of Hawley to see that this woman is unreasonable and just wants to fight.

I do love the exchange where another senator asks her a question and she starts answering a completely different question and when he says that she isn't answering the question she responds with, "I'm answering a more interesting question." (or something like that).

Bitch, that's not how questions work. You can choose to not answer the question but don't just answer a question that wasn't asked...what are you...a politician?

There are a few parents out there, that saw this woman after all this...realized she is a professor that teaches their child and are now regretting their decision to send them to college.

But for real guys, I'm not trying to be a troll or anything like that. This is crazy, right? That we've allowed this to even happen? It's transphobic to say that men can't get pregnant? We live in a clown world.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JKLM45aIik&t=0s

One of the sickest fan animation films ever made on youtube, honestly. Legend - A Dragonball Tale.

They definitely have a Studio Trigger-like style.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

AOC got a booty, I almost want to support her. I've fallen for this Liberal trap too often. Must resist the booty. @killa, this is for you.

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1 ... ozpHg&s=08

Edit:

Made in Abyss episodes are torture, I just want more!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Alex Stein's whole thing is to troll progressives with a giant smile on his face and she fell right into it because she just couldn't help herself. And I don't think anyone would ever deny that despite her crazy eyes and propensity for making horse faces that AOC is objectively attractive. Not hot or anything but the body is solid... no doubt about that...and the booty nice.

I've always joked that she was that girl in college that would key your car but be wild as all hell in bed.

OR

She'd key your car and completely suck in bed.

No in-between and either way you're getting your car keyed.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^

I can really see the crazy scatch my car and ride my dick crazy part and also the other, only if she was with some lame dude lol.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

GOD LEVEL INTERVIEW!!!

Tite Kubo: https://youtu.be/er_7oCFVO2E

My God I loved his answers. I'm more excited for this Thousand Year Blood War Arc being animated.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

AOC is an idiot, and the Twitter meltdown was stupid.

But I have one rule; leave people the fuck alone when they aren't bothering you.
This includes Judges and politicians alike.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://rippaverse.com/product/isom-1-campaign/

Eric July launches his comic book universe and has nearly $2 million in pre-orders (not crowdfunding) with completely organic marketing too. Just him promoting it and people wanting to support him sharing it. I bought a signed copy of the book and am thinking about getting a non-signed copy so I can have one to read and one to collect.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:35 pm But I have one rule; leave people the fuck alone when they aren't bothering you.
True, but welcome to scorched Earth; if these are the rules they want to play, then they gotta nut up and deal with the consequences.

But I wouldn't call what Alex did the same as protesting outside people's homes and not allowing them to eat in peace. Hell, she thought he was a fan until she realized after the fact that he's a known troll.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:42 pm
Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:35 pm But I have one rule; leave people the fuck alone when they aren't bothering you.
True, but welcome to scorched Earth; if these are the rules they want to play, then they gotta nut up and deal with the consequences.

But I wouldn't call what Alex did the same as protesting outside people's homes and not allowing them to eat in peace. Hell, she thought he was a fan until she realized after the fact that he's a known troll.
Oh I'm certainly not conflating the two. Mild sexual harassment VS Stalking, Threats and public infringement of right to assembly; there is no comparison.
But in the game of Public decency, if everyone cheats, then no one is really playing anymore.

Those two are the perfect Micro-cosmic example of the utter decay running roughshod through our national Polity; a no nothing congresswoman and a douchebag with a camera looking for likes and subscribers.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Italian PM resigning, I assume that the Canadian PM is next.