There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

@killa you like my movie reviews ;). Seriously though they did Sonic 2 right.
killacross wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:18 pm I hate people

so at work...I was the only person there last week. I was working to schedule testing for Ms Thickums. I got 99% of everything in place last week. Said we would follow up this week. Ms Thickums sent out the obligatory email of...this is the testing needed -- this is the schedule -- this is the timeline -- this is the plan.

The Lab Supervisor sent out a nasty email saying -- "this is such short notice...your group ALWAYS does this -- we may not be able to support...shame on you Ms Thickums."

So I replied and said "This isn't short notice -- I got everything in order last week...this was the follow up communication as the schedule has shifted slightly."

He responded with "Well, no one asked/told me!!"

I said "You were on vacation last week. But I believe we have everything in order...here is our plan -- does this seem right to you?"

Him: "I'm ThE sUpErViSoR -- no one has authority to answer those questions except for me!!"

So I responded with "You are exactly right!!...I'm copying my boss, your boss, and our bosses' boss. We're gonna shut down the plant next week, and need them on board to start up as fast as possible."

So he responded with -- "We'll there's no need to do that - it looks like you got everything in order...but don't let it happen again....please"

I said - "No problem, and just FYI - you no longer have any time off -- all testing will be communicated DIRECTLY and ONLY with you...you are the supervisor after all. Fortunately, you have a company phone -- and I'm adding the number from your email to the directory. You will be hearing from us regularly, often, and VERY soon [because I have testing coming up next month]."

...the guy is a fucking clown -- but I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and look him dead in the eye and not even think about him twice.
SMFH
killacross wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:18 am Marvel is gonna Marvel until it hits their pockets

... You thought they learned from the Eternals.. But they've learned nothing
I just want to forget I wasted 2+hrs of my life on that shit.
killacross

Post by killacross »

"Fastest Man Alive"

Bish - Den how da fuq he keep getting caught and caught up?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Watched this clip of Laura Ingram today.

Link: https://youtu.be/w1qcoay_kBU

Watch 2 min in, did CNN really ask Newt that back in 2012? LMFAOOOOOO! Man proof that elections are usually rigged. I don't recall this debate, probably busy focused on school.

Randomly caught the Ellen show with the wife mom. She had Michelle Obama on, it was actually pretty good and freaking hilarious in some parts.

Funny part: https://youtu.be/152bAD6Vm4s
killacross

Post by killacross »

Closing on our new home next Wednesday

$575k purchase price
We have to bring $287,092.45 cash to close...

Waiting for them to give me wiring instructions....and they are bullshitting again. I think I'll take off some days from work next week. Also, we still have 3 months on our lease. About to be pretty fucking broke for a while. Also, FYI -- check out my OnlyFans onlyfans.com/killacross4479

I'm selling dick pics for a dolla!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:48 pm Closing on our new home next Wednesday

$575k purchase price

Waiting for them to give me wiring instructions....and they are bullshitting again. I think I'll take off some days from work next week. Also, we still have 3 months on our lease. About to be pretty fucking broke for a while. Also, FYI -- check out my OnlyFans onlyfans.com/killacross4479

That's over 50% to close..... Do you need to put so much cash down at once?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:26 am
killacross wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:48 pm Closing on our new home next Wednesday

$575k purchase price

Killa ain't about that debt life. He and his wife try to pay things off as fast as possible or drop cash money in full.

Yo so Better Call Saul season 6 started and a solid start. Although I had completely forgotten why Kim and Jimmy are going after Howard Hamlin

I also watched Arcane and I really liked it. The animation was incredible.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:25 am
San Goku wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:26 am

$575k purchase price

Killa ain't about that debt life. He and his wife try to pay things off as fast as possible or drop cash money in full.

Yo so Better Call Saul season 6 started and a solid start. Although I had completely forgotten why Kim and Jimmy are going after Howard Hamlin

I also watched Arcane and I really liked it. The animation was incredible.
Ya but he can still drop 20-30% and pay low interest rates.

I was trying to tell ya'll Arcane League of Legends was the truth! Got hooked on that show. Animation was next level.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Trying to pay it off in < 4-5 years

.. Our rate is 2.825% (I bought points). What I don't understand is our property tax and insurance are significantly lower when the house is bigger and costs 3x our other properties. I get it's a different metro area... But iunno

*Edit*
Just sent the money
.. The branch manager did it for me personally

Always so weird the level of service I get at the bank...it seems like the only place that gives a damn I dropped a qtr milli
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So this one of the best things to come out of the whole Will Smith/Chris Rock debacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrAgaULqGOY
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:17 am So this one of the best things to come out of the whole Will Smith/Chris Rock debacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrAgaULqGOY
Ah yes, that just felt right.
killacross wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:16 am This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZLAQFSlYOA
Lmfao, bars....
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:16 am This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZLAQFSlYOA
The man goes where no other dares and comes out clean every time...plus he is actually quite skilled at writing lyrics which is the hilarious part.

I gotta tell ya, the conversations you can get away with in Japan when talking to Japanese women you work with are completely different than in the US. These conversations would definitely lead to human resources being brought in due to complaints but in Japan, they are just normal conversations that women have no issues talking about.

So as I was leaving work tonight I had a conversation with two (eventually three as she came into the convo later) of the Japanese staff that works at this branch. One is a woman in her 30s and the other just started a few weeks ago and is 25. We were talking about a 23-year-old staff member from another branch that just left at the beginning of April. This 23-year-old doesn't want to work, doesn't like cooking or cleaning, and lives with her boyfriend, and when I asked her what she's gonna do at home with no job (her bf apparently does well for himself and is 10 years older than her) she said she wasn't planning on doing anything, just sleep. I politely was like, "Uh...what? How does that work, don't you think you should at least take care of the house if now you're not working at your bf is?" She was like, "Yeah, I guess but I hate doing that stuff." but the thing is she wants to be a housewife in the future (Her bf has been dating her for 3 years, knows she wants to get married, and has made NO efforts to wife her up which leads me to believe he's got side chicks) and all I could think was how awful of a housewife she'd be...ANYWAY...

I asked the 30s staff and the 25-year-old if they were in that situation where their bf was working and they weren't what do you think they have a responsibility to do and they both eventually went with cooking and cleaning but then the 25-year old said something very interesting which highlights a mindset difference between Japanese culture and Western (particularly American) culture, she was okay, "OH! Exercise!" her thought process being that if I'm home all day just laying around I have to be in good shape so that my bf has something good to look at when he comes home. The 30s staff agreed.

I thought to myself, "This girl will be alright." lol. She's single and apparently all the other staff upon hearing that (women) say "Oh, what a waste." because she's cute (and tiny...like really tiny).

Many of the female staff at this company are all single, the hours suck so they don't have a lot of time to meet guys and it's kinda sad. Many are in the 30-45 age range and they aren't unattractive women. They were/are attractive enough to have husbands and kids but they just end up at work all the time. If tomorrow these women could wake up married with kids they would make that switch in a second.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Amber Heard MUST have fire pussy...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:46 am Amber Heard MUST have fire pussy...
She is the living embodiment of the hot/crazy matrix so I don't doubt at all that she does ALL the crazy, nasty stuff in bed. I also suspect she was abused as well growing up because she is just a hurricane of dysfunction. We know that Johnny Depp was abused by a psycho mom and during the trial, it seems pretty clear he hasn't dealt with this childhood based on how he speaks about her.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:35 am She is the living embodiment of the hot/crazy matrix so I don't doubt at all that she does ALL the crazy, nasty stuff in bed. I also suspect she was abused as well growing up because she is just a hurricane of dysfunction. We know that Johnny Depp was abused by a psycho mom and during the trial, it seems pretty clear he hasn't dealt with this childhood based on how he speaks about her.
Hurt-people, hurt people
You attract what you are
Birds of a feather

...the worst part is I would still smash

Also...Sophie Turner? The requirement...find an attractive redhead. Though personally I would have picked Ygritte (Rose Leslie)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:04 am ...the worst part is I would still smash
Yeaaaaaah, me too. Actually I probably wouldn't.
Also...Sophie Turner? The requirement...find an attractive redhead. Though personally I would have picked Ygritte (Rose Leslie)
Oh definitely. Attractive redheads are a weakness of mine. I'm looking at you Karen Gillian.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Anyone who's ever been a fan of One Piece should go and watch ep 1015 right now! This is the perfect episode. I wish every anime episode could be like this. I had goosebumps the entire time.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:40 pm Anyone who's ever been a fan of One Piece should go and watch ep 1015 right now! This is the perfect episode. I wish every anime episode could be like this. I had goosebumps the entire time.
Thanks I'll check it out! Stopped constantly watching for some time but always look out for the epic episodes.
killacross

Post by killacross »

If you recommend it... I'm gonna watch in 1080p
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:52 am I was trying to tell ya'll Arcane League of Legends was the truth! Got hooked on that show. Animation was next level.
must have missed when you recommended it...or forgot to look it up

I'm on ep 3...and WOW! great series