One Piece 1041

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
killacross

One Piece 1041

Post by killacross »

killacross

Re: One Piece 1041

Post by killacross »

I dont remember them ever showing Young Linlin -- but she would get it!!
Reminds me of a reverse Alvida...

as always -- too many storylines for me to follow
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ True

Man something about this chapter I just loved, epic chapter.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:31 pm I dont remember them ever showing Young Linlin -- but she would get it!!
Reminds me of a reverse Alvida...

as always -- too many storylines for me to follow
Oda has drawn pictures of her and she appeared in silhouette during her time with the Rocks Pirates and she was beautiful, slender and curvy.

She didn't seem to start putting on weight until her 40s, after she had quite a few kids by that point, she had gained significant weight by the time Chiffon and her sister were born.

She was born a giant piggy thing, lost the weight, and became a typical Oda-body type female and then a fat beast. What's freaky is that she's always loved food and had that psycho hunger even when she was young and beautiful. What a crazy-ass sight that must've been to see. This gigantic, incredibly powerful, beautiful woman eating sweets by the truckload and entering a rage state if not satiated.

No wonder she became so obese. 85 children (22 single births, 11 pairs of twins, 6 sets of triplets, 2 sets of quadruplets, 1 set of quintuplets, and 1 set of decuplets since the age of 18). and a giant sweet tooth and she was bound to look like that at her age. It's also probably why her daughters run the physical gamut, from incredibly beautiful to horse-faced beasts BM has both great and terrible genetics (and of course, her kids' fathers' genetics play a role as well, I mean who the fuck was Katakuri's dad? His triplet brothers look normal so that face has to come from dad)

At this point the end has to be coming soon, Luffy has entered Snake Man (my favorite transformation) and he has to be at his limit.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Momo is definitely Uranus l, said before I’ll say it again.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:24 pm Momo is definitely Uranus l, said before I’ll say it again.
Quite possibly. His father was hyping him up for something. Also, some are suspecting that Luffy is going to awaken his devil fruit and thus Gear 5 is coming.

I also want to know what the bounty increases will be after this. Specifically for the Straw Hats outside of Luffy and for Kidd and Law.
Will Zoro and Sanji crack 500 million?
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

Colep924 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:24 pm Momo is definitely Uranus l, said before I’ll say it again.
One Piece been going on this long how do you remember such things lol?

What were those ancient weapons again?
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:14 pm
Quite possibly. His father was hyping him up for something. Also, some are suspecting that Luffy is going to awaken his devil fruit and thus Gear 5 is coming.

I also want to know what the bounty increases will be after this. Specifically for the Straw Hats outside of Luffy and for Kidd and Law.
Will Zoro and Sanji crack 500 million?
I’ve been wrong plenty of times I said I’m certain so we’ll see lol.

I don’t see an awakening, but a new Gear with conquerors Haki as the source.

I’d guarantee Sanji and Zoro pass 500, they each beat someone worth over a billion.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Ice(v)an wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:26 pm
One Piece been going on this long how do you remember such things lol?

What were those ancient weapons again?
Pluton the ship buried somewhere in Alabasta, Poseidon which is always the mermaid princess, but it’s always few and far between and Uranus which has yet to be revealed.

As far as memory I live with my brother who has the comeplete set, I recently read through a lot of the series.