One Piece 1033

Post by killacross »

https://ww8.readonepiece.com/chapter/on ... pter-1033/

Dope Zoro chapter

...we're gonna see something amazing in the coming weeks
Digital Masta

Re: One Piece 1033

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:52 pm https://ww8.readonepiece.com/chapter/on ... pter-1033/

Dope Zoro chapter

...we're gonna see something amazing in the coming weeks
King is gonna be done real soon.

EDIT: I think this also shows why Sanji may not have Conqueror's Haki. He doesn't have kingly ambitions.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

One Piece has some low moments when you get deep into an arc like this but boy do those highs hit hard
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

@DM yeah only kingly ambition that he has is in his cooking and hitting on women. It's going to be so Sanji like for him to unlock his haki protecting a woman.

This is pretty rare for Zorro to actually think he's going to lose to anybody. That just shows how fucking strong King is.
I thought we would finally end up seeing what his left eye is for, but I guess Oda is leaving that for a even more special occasion.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:56 pm @DM yeah only kingly ambition that he has is in his cooking and hitting on women. It's going to be so Sanji like for him to unlock his haki protecting a woman.
And remember, his goal is specifically to find the All Blue. The ocean where all other oceans meet and all fish exists, he doesn't even want to be the world's best chef or anything like that.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:16 am And remember, his goal is specifically to find the All Blue. The ocean where all other oceans meet and all fish exists, he doesn't even want to be the world's best chef or anything like that.
...because he already is

Just like Chopper is already the best doctor
Usopp is already the best sniper
Nami is already the best navigator
Robin is already the best archeologist
Franky is already the best engineer
and Jimbe is already the best ?swimmer? -- not sure what his goal is...I don't think they've ever said.

Chopper wants to cure all diseases/sicknesses
Usopp wants to be a brave warrior of the sea
Nami wants to make a map of the world
Robin wants to uncover the hidden history
Franky wants to prove he designed the unsinkable warship
Brook wants to meet his whale friend again with the big X scar...but after circling the world

....those characters were always about being a part of the journey...not so much the destination at the end
Last edited by killacross on Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I think Sanji will unlock his conquers haki in an hilarious way involving a woman. Sanji and Zoro will always be evenly matched even if one levels up first.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Jimbe is the best swimmer? That’s racist. I wonder if Franky will ever use Haki
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:03 am I think Sanji will unlock his conquers haki in an hilarious way involving a woman. Sanji and Zoro will always be evenly matched even if one levels up first.
Yeah I can't imagine Sanji staying behind too much. Even though Sanji is also going through some changes it doesn't seem on the level of CH.

I also wonder about Franky. Will Oda continue the superrrrrrr cyborg way or is he going to involve haki. Doesn't look it so far.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:03 am I think Sanji will unlock his conquers haki in an hilarious way involving a woman. Sanji and Zoro will always be evenly matched even if one levels up first.
Sanji did level up though. His body enhancements activated, so not only is he damn near unbreakable, he can now enhance that with his own haki.

The only reason I see Sanji getting Conqueror's haki is so that the SH have multiple CH members much like the Roger Pirates. They had at least 4.

Roger
Rayleigh
Oden
Shanks (although he may not have awakened it at the time being so young)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:45 pm
Sanji did level up though. His body enhancements activated, so not only is he damn near unbreakable, he can now enhance that with his own haki.

The only reason I see Sanji getting Conqueror's haki is so that the SH have multiple CH members much like the Roger Pirates. They had at least 4.

Roger
Rayleigh
Oden
Good point but just leave Shanks out being so young. So Oda then is running parallels. 3 (Rodger, Rayleigh, Oden) = 3 (Luffy, Zoro, Shanji).

I wonder if Oden was the 2nd strongest or was Rayleigh more powerful.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I’d be willing to bet I think his name Scopper Somtheing has it too
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:18 am
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Roger
Rayleigh
Oden
Good point but just leave Shanks out being so young. So Oda then is running parallels. 3 (Rodger, Rayleigh, Oden) = 3 (Luffy, Zoro, Shanji).

I wonder if Oden was the 2nd strongest or was Rayleigh more powerful.
There is no reason to assume that Oden was stronger than Rayleigh. Rayleigh was the 2nd in command. Meaning when Roger wasn't around or was incapacitated Rayleigh was captain of the ship. Oden was definitely one of the stronger characters in the series but you'd have to assume that he was on a similar level as ALL of WBs commanders.

Also, I think people tend to have a very simple view of power in One Piece. See Zoro vs Luffy arguments for examples. I don't necessarily think they being the Captain means they are stronger than everyone in your crew. For example was Rocks really stronger than Big Mom, Kaido, and Whitebeard at that time? Do Roger and Garp teaming up to beat them mean that those two are stronger than them all? No. Most likely their combined power plus circumstances allowed them to win.

Is Luffy stronger than Zoro? In some respects, yes because Luffy has a better grasp of Conqueror's haki AND Luffy is made out of rubber so his ability to withstand damage is also higher. Even though at the end of Thriller Bark Zoro took ALL of Luffy's pain plus his own and was still standing. Do I think Zoro or Sanji is capable of beating Luffy in a fight? Yes. Because they know him, they know his moves and how he fights.

I'd say the same for all the pirate crews top guys vs their Captain.