killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Finally landed in PR

.. But yea.. I'll update later when I have the time
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Send us some random pics of hot PR women.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Bruh!!
... It's the land of caramel, cinnamon, brown sugar, and/or honey women!! You all know dem latín features are my weakness!!

But I'm just starting my vacation...and you all know I'm the Joe Rogan of long form... Forum posts... Where I give a ton of background and overshare

.. Probably can't really get into for a week or so

*edit*
I had the realization yesterday that COVID and the masks are never going away. Covid is the equivalent of terrorists for the TSA. Thinking of how many fake government paid jobs were created in response... And how it is pushing down unemployment numbers

Covid is never going away
Last edited by killacross on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

I love a good watch but I won't pay grey market prices for Rolex's and I don't understand the hype around Richard Mille, the Royal Oak or the Patek Nautilus. They look like crap and all RM's look like childs toys.

I have too many watches but the ones I tend to wear the most are my Planet Ocean, Grand Seiko SBGA203 (on a croc strap), Bremont Solo and Tudor Pelagos. Beyond all others the watch that gets the most wear though is my Seiko Tuna. I bought it on a whim not expecting to wear it much but it's my go to and I'm shocked. I've had it about 2 years and it's on my wrist more often than not.

Apparently I joined NM on 7th November 2004, not quite half my life ago but it's getting there.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Why did everyone join NOV 2004?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Did the forum migrate to a different host? I think that might be why it happened. It moved and so we all moved in November 2004. We may have actually been there longer.

I've always liked watches but never had a "real" watch. I like round watches with large faces. Any suggestions?
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:51 pm I've always liked watches but never had a "real" watch. I like round watches with large faces. Any suggestions?
I'm not a huge fan myself but I think most people consider the IWC Big Pilot watch to be nice. Nomos have some nice looking watches, very bauhaus in design. The Corum Bubble is an interesting one too although a lot of their designs are contemporary and a bit wank. You might like Panerai even though they aren't round, they are quite big watches.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

The cologne I have are:

Jimmy Choo - Man Blue (think this is my best and recommend it)

Versace - Eau Fraîche (my 2nd best)

Calvin Klein - Euphoria men
killacross

Post by killacross »

Bought 2 samples

Currently at a Walmart near Ponce. There must be something in the water

GOTTDAMN!! Though I've never been a fan of all the tattoos
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Mongor wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:13 am I love a good watch but I won't pay grey market prices for Rolex's and I don't understand the hype around Richard Mille, the Royal Oak or the Patek Nautilus. They look like crap and all RM's look like childs toys.

I have too many watches but the ones I tend to wear the most are my Planet Ocean, Grand Seiko SBGA203 (on a croc strap), Bremont Solo and Tudor Pelagos. Beyond all others the watch that gets the most wear though is my Seiko Tuna. I bought it on a whim not expecting to wear it much but it's my go to and I'm shocked. I've had it about 2 years and it's on my wrist more often than not.

Apparently I joined NM on 7th November 2004, not quite half my life ago but it's getting there.
I like the patek nautilus, though I do think it's overpriced. As for Rolex. You just have to be lucky when you buy one of em. My friend has 5. The most expensive one being the Rolex GMT master 2 black dial sapphire ruby bezel. Those go for up to 150k now. He bought em for waaaaay less.
That's what I mean by never losing it's worth.
Even if you pay a lot of money for a Rolex, it's not money wasted.
RM is a fucking joke. It's pure for status. It's a circus watch.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ damn prices for Rolex are pricey!

Huge fan of the League of Legends franchise after watching the 1st season of League of Legends Arcane on Netflix. Season 2 is around the corner. I don't follow the story, first entry into it.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

@Killa, is Prada Carbon a scent only females can smell, cause I can barely smell anything.
Did I buy a bootleg one or something.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It is a light scent. But 2 things...1. Like I said, meant to be discovered not announced... 2. Colognes go on skin because they work with YOUR body chemistry and oils. Maybe this one isn't ideal for you... /iunno

And finally, Females? FEMALES?!?! DO You mean people with vaginas? And now I'm triggered

Maybe ask a female friend?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:07 am Go on...
Nightmare week:

You all remember how I would go on about Ms Thickums? Well she left the company last year... But we stay in contact. Anyway.. Over the past year, our friendship and conversations are like this:

We talk about serious topics... And then throw in a flirty message or emoji here or there. Also, we tell random jokes back and forth. But sometimes they are dirty jokes.

So anyway... Over this time... I've gradually and subtly developed feelings for her. She's developed feelings for me at some point too.

So.. The nightmare part comes because I have a habit of deleting my text messages every Sunday. I do it because I evaluate my "friends" to see who messages first vs who I ALWAYS have to reach out to. I look at who I message and who never responds. Eventually, I'll delete you contact info.

So last week I had a conversation with Ms Thickums about...going through some shit and the wife and I are fighting. We've had conversations before about her and her husband are fighting. Sometimes we give good advice... Sometimes we give bad advice.. But still just nice to have the discussions from a different perspective where the other person isn't emotionally charged. And somewhat objective.

Anyway... Having a conversation with Ms Thickums and basically said that I enjoy our friendship, but kinda swing back and forth where I wish there was more. Basically said it's because of the way we communicate and the similarities.. It makes my mind wonder and the thoughts get away from me. You're married, I'm married, and I think this is how affairs start.. So gonna roll it back a little... But I'm always here if you need me and will always push to support you.. Because you're a close friend, I want to see you win.

She responded back with something like.. I understand, I've had similar thoughts and feelings. It's important to feel that because it confirms you're alive... But also helps you grow in the future.

I told her.. I don't want the feelings because it's not fair to us or our families... So dialing it back. She said she understands and respects that.

Soooo... the conversation was Monday
BUT Wednesday night.. I was exhausted and fell asleep early....I forgot to put my phone on the charger. It does the low battery beep and my wife picks it up to do it for me. For some reason, she decided to look at my texts.

Things did not go well.

Also.. This was Wednesday night, and we flew out for our 10 yr wedding anniversary on Saturday.

I'll continue later.

The universe ain't shit!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:56 am
Nightmare week:

You all remember how I would go on about Ms Thickums? Well she left the company last year... But we stay in contact. Anyway.. Over the past year, our friendship and conversations are like this:

We talk about serious topics... And then throw in a flirty message or emoji here or there. Also, we tell random jokes back and forth. But sometimes they are dirty jokes.

So anyway... Over this time... I've gradually and subtly developed feelings for her. She's developed feelings for me at some point too.

So.. The nightmare part comes because I have a habit of deleting my text messages every Sunday. I do it because I evaluate my "friends" to see who messages first vs who I ALWAYS have to reach out to. I look at who I message and who never responds. Eventually, I'll delete you contact info.

So last week I had a conversation with Ms Thickums about...going through some shit and the wife and I are fighting. We've had conversations before about her and her husband are fighting. Sometimes we give good advice... Sometimes we give bad advice.. But still just nice to have the discussions from a different perspective where the other person isn't emotionally charged. And somewhat objective.

Anyway... Having a conversation with Ms Thickums and basically said that I enjoy our friendship, but kinda swing back and forth where I wish there was more. Basically said it's because of the way we communicate and the similarities.. It makes my mind wonder and the thoughts get away from me. You're married, I'm married, and I think this is how affairs start.. So gonna roll it back a little... But I'm always here if you need me and will always push to support you.. Because you're a close friend, I want to see you win.

She responded back with something like.. I understand, I've had similar thoughts and feelings. It's important to feel that because it confirms you're alive... But also helps you grow in the future.

I told her.. I don't want the feelings because it's not fair to us or our families... So dialing it back. She said she understands and respects that.

BUT Wednesday night.. I was exhausted and fell asleep early....I forgot to put my phone on the charger. It does the low battery beep and my wife picks it up to do it for me. For some reason, she decided to look at my texts.

Things did not go well.

Also.. This was Wednesday night, and we flew out for our 10 yr wedding anniversary on Saturday.

I'll continue later.

Oh, dear god no. I...I have no words. That's quite the nightmare indeed.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:56 am
Nightmare week:

Things did not go well.

I'll continue later.

Dude I'm just seeing this post now. I hope you are alive and all is well :o :shock:
killacross

Post by killacross »

Alive? .. Yep
Well?... NOPE!!

We talked that entire night. She cried her eyes out. (I'll update with details later).

I'm in a weird position. I didn't "do" anything, but I'm also not innocent here. And I wouldn't even imagine trying to get good guy points because I put a stop to it before it [truly] got out of hand.

I see it as.. I stopped before we went down the wrong path.. She sees it as I shouldn't have even gone on the path to begin with.

I think her understanding of the world is too naive... We're just so different - - and of course, opposites attract.

So now she's doing these wild mood swings. She's happy and having fun on the trip.. Then she'll swing to the silent treatment. Or I'll catch her staring daggers. And she keeps making cryptic comments where she is hinting we are heading towards divorce.

Who knows...this wasn't the worst conversation I've had with Ms Thickums... But I think that the universe isn't shit!!

I mean really... My wife is in a hard position too. Basically, she caught me being bad AND good at the same time. So her feelings are hurt... But the logic is there... AND the evidence is there too

So it's shitty all around
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Bruh hahah how you allow her to check your phone like that. Also just turn this shit around and tell she's the luckiest woman on earth because you're actually that 1 guy thats loyal. We're men. It's what we do. We hunt. But you valued your marriage in other words you chose your woman over a hot-firy-sweaty-wett-balls deep fling. Sorry I let myself go there for a minute. I love thick women.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Bad advice: My ninja if you are going to be in trouble, then lean into it with Ms. Thickums and make it worth while. If you are heading down the path of divorce anyway.

Good advice: Work it out, romance ur wife, this incident will probably ruin ur vacay no matter what you do. Probably should stop communications with Ms. Thickums.

I felt that my family were really tight when we lived in a small townhouse. Then when we moved into a bigger house things fell apart with my parents.