Colep924

One Piece 1026

Post by Colep924 »

killacross

Re: One Piece 1026

Post by killacross »

I like it...bite that nigga
...now what do you have to lose?

The only problem I have with OP is that when Luffy barely eeks out a win -- why don't the bad guys just IMMEDIATELY come back again. Regardless if Luffy wins here -- Kaido is a motherfucking beast
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I'm becoming more and more okay with Luffy winning this one only because of everything Kaido's been going through. He's been fighting non-stop and Yamato is the one who's likely done the most damage to him so far in terms of exhausting him. She's clearly no weakling and she knows him. I'm sure he's also still feeling the sting of the cut Zoro gave him as well. Luffy will win because of his own power up but also because others helped to tire him.

And yeah, that scene with Luffy telling Momo that he now has nothing to fear was absolutely great.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Great chapter, Luffy giving Momo some encouragement was awesome. Still need to see Momo in adult human form. That mysterious guy at the end was obviously Orochi.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I’d say Luffys enemies don’t get back up cause they may be monsters but they don’t have Luffys tenacity. And especially for someone like Kaido who has nothing but confidence in his strength, when drops he’s droppin hard both physically and mentally.

Yeah I’d say that’s been a theme of One Piece since the beginning, and Luffys never been too proud to admit it. None of his main enemies could’ve been defeated without help in some way. I think with Kaido it’s definitely a little more on the nose though. Luffy, Zoro, and Yamao have done some real damage not to mention general exhaustion.

I was actually slightly annoyed with that “mystery man” bullshit
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Kaido also fought with Big Mom earlier too. The man has been putting in WORK. And seeing has he loves putting his Conqueror's Haki into everything he does, I'd imagine that overusing that is exhausting as well.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:12 am Kaido also fought with Big Mom earlier too. The man has been putting in WORK. And seeing has he loves putting his Conqueror's Haki into everything he does, I'd imagine that overusing that is exhausting as well.
Kaido just seems like he never runs out of stamina.