There we go

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:59 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:28 pm
killacross wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:24 pm
San Goku wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:27 pm
Nick Cannon has money and can afford to take care of his children so I don't mind him taking the rasta/genghis khan route I don't mind. Now for regular Joe's like me that want to do the same thing is extremely frustrating.
As someone who has a child San.. It makes me furious for you to say some dumb shit like that...

FATHER'S ARE MORE THAN AN ATM!!

7-8 kids by 5-6 women... Means he can't spend his time with each child appropriately so that we have productive members of society and don't become delinquents in the future

...money or not... I'm betting the boys become a net negative to society.. And the females repeat the same cycle in the future
Exactly. Who gives a shit about money. You can raise a kid on welfare money. What's important is that these kids have a father role in their lives.
The amazing thing is that typically if the father is there they won't be on welfare to begin with.

killacross
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:30 am


San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am

So those kids shit the bed and made England lose to Italy in the shootout. It was England's win for the taking in the Euro cup.

Also Argentina beat Brazil in Copa America.

I can't wait for World Cup.

@DM how do you feel about Japan Gov not letting fans in? May as well cancel the fucking thing if you are going to be doing that. That is not the Olympics.

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:49 am

We never talked about the show after its initial airing starting. I thought overall it was really good...



except for Amber. They destroyed her character. She went from nice, normal girl to woke, strong and independent bitch. Especially after episode 7.

And seemingly EVERYONE who has seen the show agrees. Everyone hates her now.
San Goku wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am

@DM how do you feel about Japan Gov not letting fans in? May as well cancel the fucking thing if you are going to be doing that. That is not the Olympics.
That's what everyone here is really saying as well.

San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 am

Also with the Euro Cup, the coach made a bad decision with letting the young kids kick without even getting much playing time during regulation.
Digital Masta wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:49 am
We never talked about the show after its initial airing starting. I thought overall it was really good...



except for Amber. They destroyed her character. She went from nice, normal girl to woke, strong and independent bitch. Especially after episode 7.

And seemingly EVERYONE who has seen the show agrees. Everyone hates her now.
San Goku wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am

@DM how do you feel about Japan Gov not letting fans in? May as well cancel the fucking thing if you are going to be doing that. That is not the Olympics.
That's what everyone here is really saying as well.
I wished Invincible (Mark) would have just called Amber a cunt to her face and walked away.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:37 am

San Goku wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 am
Also with the Euro Cup, the coach made a bad decision with letting the young kids kick without even getting much playing time during regulation.
Digital Masta wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:49 am
We never talked about the show after its initial airing starting. I thought overall it was really good...



except for Amber. They destroyed her character. She went from nice, normal girl to woke, strong and independent bitch. Especially after episode 7.

And seemingly EVERYONE who has seen the show agrees. Everyone hates her now.
San Goku wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am

@DM how do you feel about Japan Gov not letting fans in? May as well cancel the fucking thing if you are going to be doing that. That is not the Olympics.
That's what everyone here is really saying as well.
I wished Invincible (Mark) would have just called Amber a cunt to her face and walked away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G8WkiPhP0w

killacross
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:16 am

Just be honest -- you all dislike her because she's dark-skinned

...fucking racists

San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:04 am

superbob wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:37 am
San Goku wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 am
Also with the Euro Cup, the coach made a bad decision with letting the young kids kick without even getting much playing time during regulation.
Digital Masta wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:49 am


We never talked about the show after its initial airing starting. I thought overall it was really good...



except for Amber. They destroyed her character. She went from nice, normal girl to woke, strong and independent bitch. Especially after episode 7.

And seemingly EVERYONE who has seen the show agrees. Everyone hates her now.



That's what everyone here is really saying as well.
I wished Invincible (Mark) would have just called Amber a cunt to her face and walked away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G8WkiPhP0w
LMFAO! This is toxic, I hate Amber even more when it's summed up like this.
killacross wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:16 am
Just be honest -- you all dislike her because she's dark-skinned

...fucking racists
Her dark ass can get bent over and spread open to take the D imo.

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:25 pm

San Goku wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:04 am
superbob wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:37 am
San Goku wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 am
Also with the Euro Cup, the coach made a bad decision with letting the young kids kick without even getting much playing time during regulation.



I wished Invincible (Mark) would have just called Amber a cunt to her face and walked away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G8WkiPhP0w
LMFAO! This is toxic, I hate Amber even more when it's summed up like this.
killacross wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:16 am
Just be honest -- you all dislike her because she's dark-skinned

...fucking racists
Her dark ass can get bent over and spread open to take the D imo.
Comic book Amber is better looking but Eve looks better than both.

killacross
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Comic book Eve goes from hohum to banger as Ryan Ottleys artwork improved over the years

Also... In the comic she wears bikini bottoms... But I'm the show she wore boyshorts

Thought it was a silly edit. You can show people getting splattered every episode.. But some inner cartoon thigh? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:03 pm

killacross wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:21 pm
Comic book Eve goes from hohum to banger as Ryan Ottleys artwork improved over the years

Also... In the comic she wears bikini bottoms... But I'm the show she wore boyshorts

Thought it was a silly edit. You can show people getting splattered every episode.. But some inner cartoon thigh? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
She's transitioning

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:05 pm

It really amazes me how good Superman and Lois is. How is it possible for the CW to not produce woke trash?

killacross
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:52 am

Don't know why this crossed my mind but...just wanted to remind everyone that Jada Pinkett embarrassed Hollywood's golden boy about a year ago...because she was busy getting her back blown out by some young, drug addict

Is anyone still following teh MCU? I haven't watched any of the TV shows...and haven't watched the critical reviews on youtube for Black widow....I am seriously just burned out of the superhero genre -- and them force feeding the culture war.

San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:20 am

So what's going on with Cuba right now?
killacross wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:52 am
Don't know why this crossed my mind but...just wanted to remind everyone that Jada Pinkett embarrassed Hollywood's golden boy about a year ago...because she was busy getting her back blown out by some young, drug addict

Is anyone still following teh MCU? I haven't watched any of the TV shows...and haven't watched the critical reviews on youtube for Black widow....I am seriously just burned out of the superhero genre -- and them force feeding the culture war.
smfh @ Jada

I don't think I can ever get tired Superhero genre. I'm currently watching Loki and enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to seeing Black Widow.

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:44 pm

killacross wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:52 am
Don't know why this crossed my mind but...just wanted to remind everyone that Jada Pinkett embarrassed Hollywood's golden boy about a year ago...because she was busy getting her back blown out by some young, drug addict

Is anyone still following teh MCU? I haven't watched any of the TV shows...and haven't watched the critical reviews on youtube for Black widow....I am seriously just burned out of the superhero genre -- and them force feeding the culture war.
Just watch the Critical Drinker's videos.

San Goku
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:24 pm

So I'm hearing Russia is making a nuclear powered spaceship that will be able to make a round trip to Jupiter 12 months faster for a total of 2 years. They are probably being conservative and can make the trip faster. That would be amazing.

Cane_The9lives
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:05 pm
It really amazes me how good Superman and Lois is. How is it possible for the CW to not produce woke trash?
Expectation and perception becomes reality, you probably primed yourself not to see it as woke and presto...woke free.

Cuz i hate to break it to you, but the one of the writers and executive producers is also the same guy who directed "Love Simon" and wrote scripts for "Supergirl"

*GASP*

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:25 am

Cane_The9lives wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm
Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:05 pm
It really amazes me how good Superman and Lois is. How is it possible for the CW to not produce woke trash?
Expectation and perception becomes reality, you probably primed yourself not to see it as woke and presto...woke free.

Cuz i hate to break it to you, but the one of the writers and executive producers is also the same guy who directed "Love Simon" and wrote scripts for "Supergirl"

*GASP*
You can still be woke and a talented writer/filmmaker. It's when the woke permeates the creation that it becomes a problem. Turns out when you focus (or are forced to focus) on building a story without focusing on wokeness /pushing agendas you end up creating something that everyone likes.

Greg Berlanti is one of the producers and he is the godfather of woke CW trash. However, he wasn't always producing woke trash and it turns out that he is fully capable of returning to non-woke when he wants.

Dude produces something solid like Superman and Lois but also produced that Powerpuff Girls pilot. One isn't woke and is highly praised for being a great Superman story. The other was so bad/woke that the studio forced changes.

killacross
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Moving company is here packing my stuff up
.. I'm so uncomfortable with sitting on my hands while they work

I mean.. I can help.. But they said no because it wouldn't be insured

**Update**
I could help unload. Went incredibly fast! 3 hrs to pack and load... <1 hr to unload

...then accidentally tipped them waaaaay too much. I blame my wife. I said get some 20s so I can tip our moving crew (5 people) -- she apparently got $700 out of the safe and didn't count it (because she expected me to). I just handed them the wad of cash and said thank you for the help (originally scheduled for 3 days -- but because I have already moved so much stuff -- it was done in 4 hrs labor + a 1 hr drive)

Moving companies are pretty dope!! Definitely doing it this way again! I was still soaked in sweat -- but not exhausted because of the work (only exhausted because it was 98+ degs and HUMID!!)

Digital Masta
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:52 am

killacross wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:39 pm
Moving company is here packing my stuff up
.. I'm so uncomfortable with sitting on my hands while they work

I mean.. I can help.. But they said no because it wouldn't be insured

**Update**
I could help unload. Went incredibly fast! 3 hrs to pack and load... <1 hr to unload

...then accidentally tipped them waaaaay too much. I blame my wife. I said get some 20s so I can tip our moving crew (5 people) -- she apparently got $700 out of the safe and didn't count it (because she expected me to). I just handed them the wad of cash and said thank you for the help (originally scheduled for 3 days -- but because I have already moved so much stuff -- it was done in 4 hrs labor + a 1 hr drive)

Moving companies are pretty dope!! Definitely doing it this way again! I was still soaked in sweat -- but not exhausted because of the work (only exhausted because it was 98+ degs and HUMID!!)

Moving companies can also be really good business. There is a guy I watch on YT recently. He is 25 years old and has basically been working for himself in one way shape or form since he was 13. At 19 he bought a moving company and built it into a very successful business. He was also responsible for basically all the systems that the franchise uses. He was so good and it and he actually developed a course for starting a moving company.

He very recently moved to Puerto Rico because his company is essentially autopilot now and he gave up a piece of the company to his two best people so that they are motivated to see it grow.

Dude's name is Max Maher.

Post Reply