There we go

Cane_The9lives

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:41 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:44 pm#FreeCosby
Ahhh beat me to it lol

I wonder how much he can Sue for? :)
The civil suits against him are still working their way through the court, this man will be tied up in litigation long after he's dead.

I have no sympathy; he got off on a technicality. Even just a simple cursory review of the facts of the cases against him will inform even the most skeptical cosby partisan he was at best a creep, and at worst a predator with a long track record of getting away with things that are all too easy when you are person of influence.

The law has to be fair, thus his release...but it's not always palatable.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It wasn't a "technicality"
... It's the law

But.. Ya...
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:44 pm It wasn't a "technicality"
... It's the law

But.. Ya...
Sure, and I bet you think OJ was innocent too.

I would suggest you disabuse yourself from the notion than an acquittal, or a release from prison because of a due process violation absolves an individual from having committed the acts they were originally indicted/charged with.

The law is littered with technicalities, by design.
I'm not arguing that's a bad thing, on the contrary this is the way it should be in order for it to be applied(in theory) fairly and consistently.

But yes, it was a technicality due to a jurisprudential fuck up. Invaliding his conviction and enshrouding him in the warm immutable protections of double jeopardy is a response to judicial impropriety, not a declaration of innocence.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Just as Bill gets out Chloe (Alison Mack) goes in. For three years.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Branding sex slaves in your house...
killacross

Post by killacross »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm Sure, and I bet you think OJ was innocent too.

I would suggest you disabuse yourself from the notion than an acquittal, or a release from prison because of a due process violation absolves an individual from having committed the acts they were originally indicted/charged with.

The law is littered with technicalities, by design.
I'm not arguing that's a bad thing, on the contrary this is the way it should be in order for it to be applied(in theory) fairly and consistently.

But yes, it was a technicality due to a jurisprudential fuck up. Invaliding his conviction and enshrouding him in the warm immutable protections of double jeopardy is a response to judicial impropriety, not a declaration of innocence.
nigga, did I SAY INNOCENT anywhere?

Also, OJ didn't get sentenced and then let out on a "technicality". Completely different circumstances - don't conflate the two. A better argument would have been George Zimmerman. If they stopped letting public opinion influence the charges..they would have better chances at convictions. He avoided prison on a "technicality" [...in that they attempted to charge him with the wrong crime -- and they STILL do it to this day (thinking specifically about the female cop who shot the guy because she grabbed her gun vs taser -- but they charged her correctly]
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:33 am Just as Bill gets out Chloe (Alison Mack) goes in. For three years.
...hopefully #1 it lowers her standards enough that I get a chance with her crazy [but still sexy] ass
#2 she gets out early for good behavior -- I want to get at her before the system eats her up and she comes out covered in tattoos and puts on 50 lbs of muscle

Chloe >>>>> Lana

...and finally, "Miss" Nevada 2021
LMAO - are there any safe spaces for women? Though technically, I have been to a pregnant lady bikini contest a time or two...and one time a pregnant wet Tshirt contest (not as fun as you would think -- actually, probably as fun as you would think...but I got there late so I hadn't started drinking yet)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:56 am
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:33 am Just as Bill gets out Chloe (Alison Mack) goes in. For three years.
...hopefully #1 it lowers her standards enough that I get a chance with her crazy [but still sexy] ass
#2 she gets out early for good behavior -- I want to get at her before the system eats her up and she comes out covered in tattoos and puts on 50 lbs of muscle

Chloe >>>>> Lana

...and finally, "Miss" Nevada 2021
LMAO - are there any safe spaces for women? Though technically, I have been to a pregnant lady bikini contest a time or two...and one time a pregnant wet Tshirt contest (not as fun as you would think -- actually, probably as fun as you would think...but I got there late so I hadn't started drinking yet)

Oh Chloe was definitely better. 100% agree.

Did you hear about the woman that complained about the naked man in the spa locker room?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:25 pm
San Goku wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:41 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:44 pm#FreeCosby
Ahhh beat me to it lol

I wonder how much he can Sue for? :)
The civil suits against him are still working their way through the court, this man will be tied up in litigation long after he's dead.

I have no sympathy; he got off on a technicality. Even just a simple cursory review of the facts of the cases against him will inform even the most skeptical cosby partisan he was at best a creep, and at worst a predator with a long track record of getting away with things that are all too easy when you are person of influence.

The law has to be fair, thus his release...but it's not always palatable.
My wife was like but he admitted to giving women drugs.
Me: Ya said every celebrity/rockstar/athlete/superstar ever
Me: If I want to sleep with women and I'm a celebrity I'm giving them cocaine, alcohol (it's a drug too), weed. It loosen them up, it loosens me up

Those women could have denied the offering of drugs, going to his quarters certain times of the night. He never admitted to raping the women, he never forced drugs down these women's throat.

Cosby can sue and for a lot because someone purposely fucked up royally. This should have never went to trial, his image and legacy has been tarnished.

I think his networth is still $400 million. Let's not get distracted that he wanted to but NBC.
killacross wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:23 pm I don't mean to dead name.. But I thought you identified as a super saiyan

Now the internet has turned against Claire huxtable :shock: :shock: :shock:

.. That's America's super mom!! I won't have it!! Accomplished attorney.. Married to an accomplished doctor.. Kept the house spotless.. 5 kids and still a great figure... And cooked a meal every night... While "tolerating" a husband
Claire Huxtable (Phylicia Rashad) needs to be protected at all cost.

Edit

If anyone has a link to the transcript that ppl are posting on Twitter that would be great.

Heard about that Smallville cult girl, crazy.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm Oh Chloe was definitely better. 100% agree.

Did you hear about the woman that complained about the naked man in the spa locker room?
Bruh, I got 3 more weeks before I start at the next spot. Got nothing to do except move and browse the internet. And we have a moving company moving 99% of our shit next week.. So it's mostly small stuff

So yep... Kinda why I phrased it the way I did

The lady was extra smart tho. She ONLY got 2 faces on camera the entire time. The clerk and the "ally"

.. No one else that agreed with her. Means she's not about to be doxxed [easily] anytime soon. Ain't nobody got time for dat

She was obviously black though, because white women have been getting walked allllll over for the trans movement

And a little late. Remember this shining beacon of hope for the black community

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_Gk4uXMo0
Last edited by killacross on Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I had no idea what you were talking about with Miss" Nevada 2021, then I looked it up and now I hate myself. WTF is wrong with people?

WTF 17 KIDS!!!!!! I never heard of this lady surprisingly. I only got half way through that vid.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@Cane and everyone go and watch this movie called Uppity. About the first black race car driver Willy T Ribbs. Talks about the mind boggling racism in the 70's and 80's. Ironically Bill Cosby helped back him financially too.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote:

nigga, did I SAY INNOCENT anywhere?

Also, OJ didn't get sentenced and then let out on a "technicality". Completely different circumstances - don't conflate the two. A better argument would have been George Zimmerman. If they stopped letting public opinion influence the charges..they would have better chances at convictions. He avoided prison on a "technicality" [...in that they attempted to charge him with the wrong crime -- and they STILL do it to this day (thinking specifically about the female cop who shot the guy because she grabbed her gun vs taser -- but they charged her correctly]
I wasn't drawing a parallel between the circumstances of the two cases, insofar as they are both protected under double jeopardy clause, and I had misinterpreted your push back to mean the law is immune to technical nuance that allows guilty men to walk free.

Which of course is not true, Guilty men walk all the time and innocent men get convicted more often than should be permitted. Some spend years waiting for that exoneration and never get it.
Semantics aside, as I mentioned in my original post this process is unpalatable because it allows for these types of ostensible miscarriages of justice, because again, that's how the blindness principle is supposed to work.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... ebrows.amp

I tried to get the original article but WaPo keeps trying to make you subscribe.

CPS needs to make a visit to this person's house. This is child abuse by the very nature that children cannot consent to this. This really sick idea that there is no line between things for adults and things for children is driving me crazy.

Pride parades (in the US) are about sexual activity, that's it. At least modern ones. There are even gay people that don't like them because it's basically just degeneracy on full display. That's why there are people flogging themselves, people with 20 dildos stuck to their bodies and dude's with basically their junk out and about strutting around. It's not a place for children.

Also...

https://youtu.be/iXdEeRBh9Zk

This new trailer isn't actually helping to dispel the He-Man rumors.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Forest Whitaker is playing Bumpy Johnson in a new series. Just watched ep 1 and like it.

Also

Charles R Saunders: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_R._Saunders

He created sci-fi novels for blacks, basically the original creator of a 'Wakanda'. Listening to an author talk a bit about his life on the radio, he sounds interesting. Does anyone know him?

Edit

That trailer was more appropriate. Not a bait and switch! They are totally going the Teela transitioning route. smh.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:14 am
Edit

That trailer was more appropriate. Not a bait and switch! They are totally going the Teela transitioning route. smh.
Are you sure?

UNC flushing that reputation into the toilet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:53 am
Edit

Are you sure?

I need to subscribe to read that link. Post the paragraphs please.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Also...

What was wrong with that trailer?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:36 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Also...

What was wrong with that trailer?
Rumors that it is ultimately about Teela and not Adam/He-Man. If you knew absolutely nothing about this series or franchise and you watched that trailer you'd likely think it was about Teela. It's her voice-over throughout and it features mostly her.

Granted this is Part I but you gotta get the audience liking it for them to care about part II.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:38 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:53 am
Edit

Are you sure?

I need to subscribe to read that link. Post the paragraphs please.
No. But look up Nikole Hannah-Jones and tenure.