There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Floyd should fight me.. I'll let him keep 85% of the pot too!!
I'm also bigger than him by 3" & 50lbs

I realized today I can get any job I want!! I've never had a Twitter or Facebook for them to dig up old, racist tweets
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:41 pm Floyd should fight me.. I'll let him keep 85% of the pot too!!
I'm also bigger than him by 3" & 50lbs
Thing is that is what this fight opens up.
killacross

Post by killacross »

@XX

why have you not told/warned us about Amazon Mesh Sidewalk? THAT is right up your alley. I do not own any Amazon-branded smart technology...but I do own Google Wifi mesh hubs...and my thermostat is a smart thermostat (though I have the features turned off and never connected to my wifi network)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJWOWcm_JgE
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:15 pm
San Goku wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:38 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 pm
I must've seen another match cause this shit was weak as hell.
Logan is a shitty fighter and Mayweather should be ashamed he even accepted the fight let alone not win it.
Fucking disgrace if you tell me. He could've went down as a non defeated champion instead he chose to fight a fucking nobody.
As if this motherfucker needed the money.
Floyd went into great detail on why he did it and it's pretty simple, he loves money! I was actually impressed because Logan is like what 50 lbs heavier, 20+ years younger, athletic and can fight. He's definitely not a boxer but he has a strong chin and if is really serious he could have a career based on what I saw.

Floyd clearly won and it wasn't even close. I honestly thought that Floyd could lose cause anyone that's strong should have a punchers chance (I was wrong). Also, prior to the match you never know when father time creeps in. Floyd Mayweather continued to stay in shape after retirement. Floyd's strength surprised me because Logan was smart enough to use his weight and try to wear Floyd down (it's all tactics when you are outmatched). Unfortunately for Logan, Floyd barely broke a sweat.
We talked about this before, this meant nothing. Paul never had a chance, it was all just a goofy game for Floyd.

On another note, can we finally put to bed any debate about LeBron being anywhere near Jordan's level? This sore loser bitch walked off the court (AGAIN) with over 5 minutes left in the game! Yes, he is an amazing basketball player and is one of its greatest talents but he has a shit personality when it comes to competition and being on a team. He flops, he bitches n' moans, he's a sore loser, and (not related to basketball) he's not very intelligent but doesn't have the wisdom to know not to speak on things he's ignorant on (politics).

Jordan would've scored 20 in 4:30 seconds.

LeBron never had his dad around to tell him not to do bitch ass moves like that. Everyone on the Lakers from star to bench warmer has the right to tell LeBron to fuck off.
I agree with everything you said about LeBron. He is not better than Jordan.

Can't we just appreciate how much of a boss and independent Floyd Mayweather is? He doesn't give a fuck, all about creating generational wealth for his family, paid off all major debt, owns a ton of real estate. His 'Only Fans' TMT hat hade me dying. It was a good fight to see cause Logan actually thought his length, height and weight would give him an advantage to win. Floyd played and then said okay let me show you what the super sayian form looks like at age 44.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:45 am @XX

why have you not told/warned us about Amazon Mesh Sidewalk? THAT is right up your alley. I do not own any Amazon-branded smart technology...but I do own Google Wifi mesh hubs...and my thermostat is a smart thermostat (though I have the features turned off and never connected to my wifi network)

My bad. Amazon in particular is goddamn awful about collecting data from their IoT devices. See: Ring camera. It's not Facebook level yet, but they're working on it.

I saw an article on Sidewalk too, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Lots of security breaches/active exploitations lately, it's good times.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 pm
killacross wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:45 am @XX

My bad. Amazon in particular is goddamn awful about collecting data from their IoT devices. See: Ring camera. It's not Facebook level yet, but they're working on it.

I saw an article on Sidewalk too, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Lots of security breaches/active exploitations lately, it's good times.

Amazon is partnering with Blackberry with the product called Ivy. They are targeting the automotive industry to securely gather data from vehicles. As a way to accelerate the cycle to manufacturing new vehicles and integrating systems.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Got the call today

Going from from $113 to $126k
.. Very excited.

Also, the way they described the responsibilities, work load, and work schedule

... Huge improvement!! Plus, the start date gives me a 2-3 week break between companies to kinda catch my breath again!

... And hopefully the site is better than my current site. If not, just gotta gut it out for 4 yrs
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:10 pm Got the call today

.. Very excited.

... Huge improvement!! Plus, the start date gives me a 2-3 week break between companies to kinda catch my breath again!

... And hopefully the site is better than my current site. If not, just gotta gut it out for 4 yrs
Congrats!
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

.. Very excited.

Slainte!!! That's no marginal bump!
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

.. Very excited.

No seriously what the fuck. I got mine today too. Congrats!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Awesome XX!!

And thanks guys
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Congrats man. Hope this job will treat you better. Good luck.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Congrats XX, man it is so hard to get a pay bump.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Here's the article on Amazon Sidewalk I neglected to rant about here:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/05 ... neighbors/
The full list of devices that can act as Sidewalk bridges is Ring Floodlight Cam (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Wired (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Mount (2019), Echo (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot for Kids (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot with Clock (3rd gen and newer), Echo Plus (all generations), Echo Show (all models and generations), Echo Spot, Echo Studio, Echo Input, and Echo Flex.
Sidewalk will be automatically enabled for those devices, you have to manually turn it off.
Fortunately, turning Sidewalk off is relatively painless. It involves:

1. Opening the Alexa app
2. Opening More and selecting Settings
3. Selecting Account Settings
4. Selecting Amazon Sidewalk
5. Turning Amazon Sidewalk Off

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... FMBDHLRJUK)
killacross

Post by killacross »

No better feeling than giving your resignation letter to a shitty company/boss

Ms Oatmeal is still in Germany right now for another week. I sent her a text saying, "We spoke about this...and you said don't blindside me...so heads up, I'm putting in my notice soon (as in today/tomorrow)"

She was like "...if you ever need a reference or anything I can do to help...and keep in touch because I may be right behind you"

...It's nice when your manager is a fan...even when she has no real reason for it
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Hydrogen muscle exoskeleton without compressor (Iron Man): https://youtu.be/07oVoABYr10

Okay this guy is my hero and who I would hang around during an alien invasion or zombie apocalypse.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:36 pm Here's the article on Amazon Sidewalk I neglected to rant about here:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/05 ... neighbors/
The full list of devices that can act as Sidewalk bridges is Ring Floodlight Cam (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Wired (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Mount (2019), Echo (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot for Kids (3rd gen and newer), Echo Dot with Clock (3rd gen and newer), Echo Plus (all generations), Echo Show (all models and generations), Echo Spot, Echo Studio, Echo Input, and Echo Flex.
Sidewalk will be automatically enabled for those devices, you have to manually turn it off.
Fortunately, turning Sidewalk off is relatively painless. It involves:

1. Opening the Alexa app
2. Opening More and selecting Settings
3. Selecting Account Settings
4. Selecting Amazon Sidewalk
5. Turning Amazon Sidewalk Off

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... FMBDHLRJUK)
In this day in age, I believe you have to act like you don't have privacy anymore, because you don't. Work to control it where you can but other than that the goal is to win despite this. We have no privacy and it's never coming back.
killacross

Post by killacross »

"This day and age"? Didn't the Dark Knight teach you anything? You carry a tracking decive in your pocket almost everywhere you go

Built in microphones, multiple cameras, GPS, facial and fingerprint recognition, AI algorithms, NFC tech, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi

.. And always on connectivity with plenty of memory in case tgey need to upload something more sinister

... But don't worry.. You created a little custom doodle on your lock screen... You're probably protected
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:05 am "This day and age"? Didn't the Dark Knight teach you anything? You carry a tracking decive in your pocket almost everywhere you go

Built in microphones, multiple cameras, GPS, facial and fingerprint recognition, AI algorithms, NFC tech, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi

.. And always on connectivity with plenty of memory in case tgey need to upload something more sinister

... But don't worry.. You created a little custom doodle on your lock screen... You're probably protected
I consider the 2008 to be included in today's time period. Basically since cellphones became super computers.

Also you guys hear about Fauci channelling his inner Palpatine?

"I am the science!"
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:16 am
killacross wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:05 am "This day and age"? Didn't the Dark Knight teach you anything? You carry a tracking decive in your pocket almost everywhere you go

I consider the 2008 to be included in today's time period. Basically since cellphones became super computers.

Also you guys hear about Fauci channelling his inner Palpatine?

"I am the science!"
Wow, he's really deep in this. Digging his own grave.