killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

This Italy trip would be fucking bananas with the 1st OR 2nd wife
killacross

Post by killacross »

-Fly into FCO
-Check into Hilton at the airport to sleep and freshen up (it was an 8 hrs flight..we felt grimey after)
-take train from airport to Rome terminal (30 mins)
-and walk around Rome for a bit (3 hrs and eat a light meal)
-Take train from Rome to Bologna (2 hrs)
-Get a taxi from bologna station to the resort (30 mins - this part was scary and probably faster than the train. CRAZY aggressive drivers)
-check into resort...and blow her goddamn back out

Then the reverse to get home
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So she blows your back out next? (the reverse)

How are the women there? Any mama Mia ms thickums?
killacross

Post by killacross »

I have seen some very exotic looking, very pretty, mixed race girls here. Ranging from a caramel to a "creamer with a little coffee" (complexion).

There are a SHIT TON of Africans here that are all oil black. Different culture so they smell like walking assholes plus armpits to me...and you can smell them from so far away!

...they are eyeing us up like prey. Makes me uneasy and I ALWAYS listen to that voice in my head that's yelling danger.

For the most part...the bodies are typical European (svelte...no bombshells)

The faces have been pretty enough...and the make up has been immaculate. The women do not go out in pajamas and a t-shirt with their hair wrapped. The men are definitely better dressers as well. It's just culture.

..I'm more of a natural beauty + banging body type...so I'd rate the women at like 2/5...but only because they aren't giving me what I'd go for...general public would put them at 4/5. Obesity isn't a thing here...so I'd say the overall count of attractive women is definitely higher
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:42 am I have seen some very exotic looking, very pretty, mixed race girls here. Ranging from a caramel to a "creamer with a little coffee" (complexion).

There are a SHIT TON of Africans here that are all oil black. Different culture so they smell like walking assholes plus armpits to me...and you can smell them from so far away!

...they are eyeing us up like prey. Makes me uneasy and I ALWAYS listen to that voice in my head that's yelling danger.

For the most part...the bodies are typical European (svelte...no bombshells)

The faces have been pretty enough...and the make up has been immaculate. The women do not go out in pajamas and a t-shirt with their hair wrapped. The men are definitely better dressers as well. It's just culture.

..I'm more of a natural beauty + banging body type...so I'd rate the women at like 2/5...but only because they aren't giving me what I'd go for...general public would put them at 4/5. Obesity isn't a thing here...so I'd say the overall count of attractive women is definitely higher
I see you didn't dispute San's point about reverse blowing out of the back.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/29/health/f ... index.html

Because you're too stupid to make decisions for yourself whether or not you want to properly take care of your body or not.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@Africans, ya always good to trust your instincts but how often do you interact with Africans. Some might be cool (assuming they don't stink of course).

Remember my package handling days and this brown guy (I think India) did not wear deodorant and he had a stench that made your nose burn. I think eventually someone told him he had to clean up.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:48 am @Africans, ya always good to trust your instincts but how often do you interact with Africans. Some might be cool (assuming they don't stink of course).

Remember my package handling days and this brown guy (I think India) did not wear deodorant and he had a stench that made your nose burn. I think eventually someone told him he had to clean up.
Yeaaaah. The Anglosphere and East Asia have very different ideas of hygiene.

Funny note. In Japan you can't really get deodorant in the way that we mostly use it...you know the stick deodorant type that we use. They mostly use spray deodorant. Of course if you are aware of stick deodorant you can find places that have it but the spray is much more common.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Because of Asian physiology..they have fewer sweat glands ..so there's no demand for deodorant that controls sweat and smell

@San I haven't interacted with African-Africans since my college days. The ones I run across at work are pretty westernized.

I deal with Indian-Indians at work a lot...and they usually smell like spicy asshole or curry ..they cover that smell with very sweet smelling colognes and perfumes - makes me wanna vomit at times :!: . Pharma is FILLED with white Americans in the offices and management, blacks in production roles, Puerto Ricans as skilled labor, Mexicans in the construction zones and maintenance, Indian-Indians in IT or indian-Indians as the molecule owner with 7 PhDs that think they cam do everything and you are an idiot because you only have a BS)

@DM...what two people do in a loving, committed, safe relationship is their private business :shock:

Which reminds me..apparently the Puerto Rican ladies' man at work is not interested in the ladies at all

They spent all night talking about..where were ypu when you figured it out. I said sitting down at dinner in Italy. Not that I particularly care, but it surprises me....he's a handsome dude,that is an impeccable dresser....and he casually flirts with all the ladies. I'm not competing with him and not interested in him..so never questioned it. Go figure...I'm gonna report them for outing him
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'm confused at the end? So

- PR men at work are not into the PR ladies at work or just in general? What do they like then?
- Where were you when you figured it out? You mean they asked you how did you know when you wanted to marry?
- Who is this handsome dude flirting with the ladies, another co-worker?

Edit

Interesting article on Yasuke, the Netflix show was okay, it's definitely no Afro Samurai. The who mecha and mutants threw me off a bit.

Link to article: https://en.japantravel.com/kyoto/honno- ... naga/12663

I wish I knew about Yasuke when I went to Kyoto many years ago. I would have taken some pics at the memorial site.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:01 pm I'm confused at the end? So

- PR men at work are not into the PR ladies at work or just in general? What do they like then?
- Where were you when you figured it out? You mean they asked you how did you know when you wanted to marry?

Edit

Interesting article on Yasuke, the Netflix show was okay, it's definitely no Afro Samurai. The who mecha and mutants threw me off a bit.

I wish I knew about Yasuke when I went to Kyoto many years ago. I would have taken some pics at the memorial site.
Yasuke is a blip in Japanese history of no real importance. He was basically the shiny object of his time. But the media is playing him up as someone of importance in Japanese history...he really wasn't. It's not like the Japanese had a rule that only the Japanese could become samurai, a few Europeans became samurai as well.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:18 pm

Edit

Yasuke is a blip in Japanese history of no real importance. He was basically the shiny object of his time. But the media is playing him up as someone of importance in Japanese history...he really wasn't. It's not like the Japanese had a rule that only the Japanese could become samurai, a few Europeans became samurai as well.
I figured as much but still cool a foreigner from Africa became a samurai back in the 16th century? With the history some what documented.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:18 pm

Edit

Very few, only a handful are known and among them only a couple are of historical significance. Yasuke stands out for multiple reasons; who he served, and the time period and subsequent power upheaval that ensued. (never mind that he was the only known recorded black samurai). I wrote a paper on the fall of the Oda clan in college because of my fascination with Oda nobunaga, who was inarguably the most consequential daimyo in Japanese history, and Yasuke inevitably came up. There's so much mystery surrounding him that I couldn't find a single historian or research paper that could fully agree on the known historicity of his life in japan, let alone how he died. He's a blip by bent of scarce accounting and incomplete records, which is why he's regarded as more legend than man even though he of course certainly lived.

He fought in the battle that resulted in Nobunaga's suicide, the genesis of which was the infamous betrayal of Nobunaga by one of his most prominent generals(when people refer to the classic narrative trope of "Anime betrayals", they are unknowingly referencing this incident that had lasting ripples throughout Japanese history and culture)

What ultimately became of him is not known and I think that's a big part of what fascinates people about him.

Fuck me I could write a whole wall of text on the subject of the Sengoku period leading into the Tokugawa Shogunate, Oda Nobunaga was the match that lit the fire of that long dynasty; his importance cannot be understated. I don't remember exactly how many words or pages my paper was, but I do distinctly remember my instructor at the time looking at it and remarking "I didn't ask you to write a dissertation".

It was an elective, what the hell did he think I was going to do?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:28 pm It was an elective, what the hell did he think I was going to do?
Watch the Last Samurai and summarize it, duh.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@Cane I bet you are a pro at changing diapers now.

Watching 1997 movie Starship Troopers. This is a movie they need to bring back. This franchise should have been way bigger.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Back home safe and sound! Can't wait for tomorrow when my daughter is awake! I missed them...

there is a PR guy at work who has a reputation and persona of being something of a lady's man...he flirts with all the ladies at work CONSTANTLY...it turns out he is gay...(yes, he's a coworker in another dept}

at a dinner in Italy...the women were talking about him...and joking amongst themselves about all the times he flirted with them....and then went around the table asking "When did you know he [the particular PR guy] was gay?"

...when they asked me...I said "Dinner in Italy". They were shocked that I didn't realize it sooner
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:05 am there is a PR guy at work who has a reputation and persona of being something of a lady's man...he flirts with all the ladies at work CONSTANTLY...it turns out he is gay...(yes, he's a coworker in another dept}

at a dinner in Italy...the women were talking about him...and joking amongst themselves about all the times he flirted with them....and then went around the table asking "When did you know he [the particular PR guy] was gay?"

...when they asked me...I said "Dinner in Italy". They were shocked that I didn't realize it sooner
I got that a couple of times at my last job. If I don't care or have any vested interest in what sexual orientation someone is, why would I try to find out?
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:49 pm @Cane I bet you are a pro at changing diapers now.
She's an absolute shit factory, but on the plus side she's consistent.
It'll be a flipping miracle if my daughters first word isn't a Gaelic curse(my wife caught on to my work around of the "No profanity" rule fairly quickly).....
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:16 pm
San Goku wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:49 pm @Cane I bet you are a pro at changing diapers now.
She's an absolute shit factory, but on the plus side she's consistent.
It'll be a flipping miracle if my daughters first word isn't a Gaelic curse(my wife caught on to my work around of the "No profanity" rule fairly quickly).....
My brother said that when my niece was on just breast milk her poop didn't smell that bad but as she got older and food was slowly introduced that changed.

On another note, I've decided that it's time for me to take actually learn how crypto works. Not because I'm going to take everything and invest in it but I just want to understand it.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Be sure to invest in an index fund while you do that (we do VTSAX)

.. And crypto is essentially banking without a bank involved. The bank plays the middleman right now to say that when you spend 100...it subtracts 100 from you.. And adds 100 there. Crypto just uses computers and algorithms to do the same.

Think eBay vs a yard sale. Ebay plays middleman to keep everyone honest. Otherwise, people would ship monopoly money and the seller ships a brick.

Crypto only works because everyone involved agrees as opposed to a central location controlling access. It's why the price skyrockets (because emotions are involved).. Then plummets (because emotions are involved).

It'll never work long term because.. If this one pisses me off... I'll just start my own... New version. Infrastructure could never keep up.

Baby poop doesn't stink because they do not have the gut flora to make it smell.... Boy does that change with age :cry:

The consistency of it is weird though. Their first poops are pitch black and thick and sticky like tar. Then it gradually lightens and becomes more like poop. Then there are the weird ones like explosive diarrhea or the dry, gravel like kinds
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

My son is the pickiest eater now, he never used to be. It all changed after he turned 1 I think. Now he's a 2 year old and doesn't eat his veggies, he barely eats chicken. He'll eat pasta and pasta sauce on some occasions. His poo was too hard for my liking so I have him drink a little organic prune juice every now and then.