Juujika no Rokunin

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
Colep924
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Colep924 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:35 pm

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/pd924059/chapter_1

Do yourselves a favor and check this one out. Pretty fucked up but has the potential to be great.

San Goku
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by San Goku » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:26 pm

Drawing looks dope, just browsed through the pictures.

Digital Masta
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:43 am

I'm on the first chapter and it always takes me out of it when I see this kinda crazy shit. 12-year-olds don't act like this. It's just so extreme that it's laughable.

EDIT: On Chapter 3...clearly the creator of this watched Dexter. It's kinda like Dexter. I'm getting weird vibes from Senkouji that he (while psychotic) is also somehow attracted to the main character.

EDIT2: As is the rule of manga Chizuru's chest has grown since her initial introduction because of course. She's also a dumbass...like offensively so. This mangaka isn't doing his manga any good by having her be this fucking stupid.

EDIT3: Read all 15 chapters...this series is dumb.

Colep924
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Colep924 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:05 am

Ahh really man? I think it’s great so far

xandorxerxes
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by xandorxerxes » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:01 pm

I think the Dexter analogy is a good one. I read too much bad Wuxia though, so the whole "I'm going to kill everyone who hurt me" thing doesn't really jive with me.

The female character seems to have gone off the deep end pretty quickly, I was going to make a comment about how all of the females are pretty nuts but I guess that applies to the males too.

The entire manga will be redeemed if the policeman calls our murdering "hero" out to the middle of nowhere then pops out with a "Surprise motherfucker" line.

Digital Masta
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Digital Masta » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:20 am

xandorxerxes wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:01 pm
I think the Dexter analogy is a good one. I read too much bad Wuxia though, so the whole "I'm going to kill everyone who hurt me" thing doesn't really jive with me.

The female character seems to have gone off the deep end pretty quickly, I was going to make a comment about how all of the females are pretty nuts but I guess that applies to the males too.

The entire manga will be redeemed if the policeman calls our murdering "hero" out to the middle of nowhere then pops out with a "Surprise motherfucker" line.
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:05 am
Ahh really man? I think it’s great so far
Maybe it's because I've spent a lot of time when Japanese kids of all ages because of teaching so when I look at this I go, "Really?" now this isn't to say there aren't fucked up Japanese junior high school/high school kids because check out this FUCKED UP murder from the 80s:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

(Don't get me started on the light sentences people get in this country combined with the non-prosecution of essentially everything. Seriously...people don't got to jail here)

With this manga the sex ring leader kid in particular. Really? Yes, I can see an adult running this operation and gathering broken high school girls to do this kinda work because that happens in real life but some scrawny little 15-year old psycho has this much power? Oh come on.

And the Chizuru, the main female character really just annoys the hell outta me.

"Oh...I was almost killed but let me go back to tell them that I quit."

"Oh my friend told me this is prostitution so let me go put on this skimpy outfit...Oh, I look great!"

WTF? It's like this author's sick fantasy.

Colep924
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Colep924 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:27 am

I mean, obviously it’s extremely exaggerated, but there have been cases of kids younger than 12 committing gruesome crimes.

I’ll admit the characters are a little ridiculous to say the least always figuring shit out with no info, or just being dumb as hell, but it’s a fun series to read.

Digital Masta
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 am

Why am I still reading this?

That latest chapter was just funny. I'm really wondering about the mangaka. I need to see a photo of this guy to see if he looks like I'd imagine.

San Goku
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by San Goku » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 am
Why am I still reading this?

That latest chapter was just funny. I'm really wondering about the mangaka. I need to see a photo of this guy to see if he looks like I'd imagine.
I think you like the manga now lol

Digital Masta
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:31 pm

San Goku wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:38 pm
Digital Masta wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 am
Why am I still reading this?

That latest chapter was just funny. I'm really wondering about the mangaka. I need to see a photo of this guy to see if he looks like I'd imagine.
I think you like the manga now lol
No, I definitely don't.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by xandorxerxes » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Y'alls comments got me to read the next two chapters... just weird really.

Reminds me of Death Note in that there's no way for this to have a good ending to the main character. What's he going to do, kill the police officer? Somehow avoid the police and stay on the down low forever after he's done? I guess given the random stuff so far the author might still do it, but... all I see is "bad end."

Digital Masta
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:41 am

Why are the women so damn stupid in this trash?

Colep924
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Juujika no Rokunin

Post by Colep924 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:41 am
Why are the women so damn stupid in this trash?
Lmao they are pretty dumb but come one man you could do a lot worse than this series

Post Reply