Page 1 of 1

One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:50 am
by Rai Ryuzaki
http://m.mangahere.cc/manga/one_piece/v69/c967/
Great chapter interesting that we get another mention of Joy Boy.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:21 pm
by Digital Masta
Did Shanks stay with Buggy on the ship?

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:16 pm
by Rai Ryuzaki
I doubt it. Shanks seems to know about it.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:25 pm
by Colep924
Is the One Piece just a giant troll? Franky met Roger and Oden nice touch. But shit what a chapter, we’ve come so far with this series.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:57 pm
by Digital Masta
Rai Ryuzaki wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:16 pm
I doubt it. Shanks seems to know about it.
He says "We will sail there on our own ship." implying he stayed to hang with Buggy. It is already established that Shanks asked Buggy to join his crew back in the day so it would make sense for him to think that.

They could both have easily been told everything from the other crew.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:16 am
by San Goku
I'm realizing the chapter I posted wasn't this week's chapter? I thought I was up to date. I'll have to read this later.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 am
by Colep924
It just dawned on me that we never knew who left the One Piece till now.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:10 pm
by Rai Ryuzaki
Colep924 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 am
It just dawned on me that we never knew who left the One Piece till now.
Until now I always assumed it was Roger.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 am
by San Goku
I really want to know who was Joy Boy.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:08 am
by Rai Ryuzaki
probably a member of the lost kingdom

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm
by Thunderbox
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:25 pm
Is the One Piece just a giant troll? Franky met Roger and Oden nice touch. But shit what a chapter, we’ve come so far with this series.
No I think it wasn't Franky, it was Kid.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:44 pm
by Thunderbox
I miss the high quality scans of mangastream - end of an era mates.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 pm
by Colep924
Thunderbox wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:25 pm
Is the One Piece just a giant troll? Franky met Roger and Oden nice touch. But shit what a chapter, we’ve come so far with this series.
No I think it wasn't Franky, it was Kid.
Nah it was 100% Franky. He grew up with Tom and Iceberg on Water 7, think he’s damn near 40 years old.

Just reread it and noticed, he’s even wearing panties as a kid.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:27 am
by San Goku
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 pm
Thunderbox wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:25 pm
Is the One Piece just a giant troll? Franky met Roger and Oden nice touch. But shit what a chapter, we’ve come so far with this series.
No I think it wasn't Franky, it was Kid.
Nah it was 100% Franky. He grew up with Tom and Iceberg on Water 7, think he’s damn near 40 years old.

Just reread it and noticed, he’s even wearing panties as a kid.
I thought it was Kidd too but then as you pointed out his age and it has to be Franky. I didn't notice the speedo.

Re: One Piece Chapter 967 Discussion

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:25 pm
by Thunderbox
San Goku wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:27 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 pm
Thunderbox wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm


No I think it wasn't Franky, it was Kid.
Nah it was 100% Franky. He grew up with Tom and Iceberg on Water 7, think he’s damn near 40 years old.

Just reread it and noticed, he’s even wearing panties as a kid.
I thought it was Kidd too but then as you pointed out his age and it has to be Franky. I didn't notice the speedo.
True, my mistake.