One Piece Chapter 1060

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by San Goku » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:11 am

https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1060-0.html

Edit

Wasn't expecting this chapter to be eventful, but wow alright then...

Digital Masta
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:55 am

Well...that was interesting.

Also, Luffy would've died a long time ago without his crew.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by superbob » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:44 am

I'm thinking that the WG has Uranus and has occasionally used it to completely wipe islands off the face of the planet. Only thing that makes sense with how destructive that single event was (looked stronger than enel's Raigo). They straight up just executed a whole island of people because they revolted against their leader.

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by killacross » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:24 am

superbob wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:44 am
I'm thinking that the WG has Uranus and has occasionally used it to completely wipe islands off the face of the planet. Only thing that makes sense with how destructive that single event was (looked stronger than enel's Raigo). They straight up just executed a whole island of people because they revolted against their leader.
I wonder why Shanks would let them borrow it? Has to do with the conversation he had in Mary Geiose I guess

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by San Goku » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:07 am

Interested in seeing the details of that weapon and its limitations. What we know is after WG got a lock on Sabo's location it didn't take long to blow the place up and wipe the residents off of existence.

Looks like the King/Queen that sits on told the throne hidden will be the final boss?

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by killacross » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:13 am

...also
What do you think Luffy's dream is?
something that he can only do as the Pirate King

...and it has to be tied to his dream of being completely free because that's what he said before...not to mention that it is ridiculous because of the reactions...tho Chopper was interested

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by San Goku » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:31 pm

killacross wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:13 am
...also
What do you think Luffy's dream is?
something that he can only do as the Pirate King

...and it has to be tied to his dream of being completely free because that's what he said before...not to mention that it is ridiculous because of the reactions...tho Chopper was interested
My prediction Luffy settles down, gets married and has kids. Which will be with Bora Hancock. Which is crazy and impossible.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by superbob » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:15 am

San Goku wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:07 am
Interested in seeing the details of that weapon and its limitations. What we know is after WG got a lock on Sabo's location it didn't take long to blow the place up and wipe the residents off of existence.

Looks like the King/Queen that sits on told the throne hidden will be the final boss?
Going to have to wait for the official translation, but they also said that it was unfortunate that he was there for him, so i took that as, it was already on the way there, he had the bad luck of being there when it arrived

Colep924
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by Colep924 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:49 am

I’m thinking the government bas Uranus too and the island was definitely wiped out because Sabo saw Im on the throne

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by San Goku » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:34 pm

superbob wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:15 am
San Goku wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:07 am
Interested in seeing the details of that weapon and its limitations. What we know is after WG got a lock on Sabo's location it didn't take long to blow the place up and wipe the residents off of existence.

Looks like the King/Queen that sits on told the throne hidden will be the final boss?
Going to have to wait for the official translation, but they also said that it was unfortunate that he was there for him, so i took that as, it was already on the way there, he had the bad luck of being there when it arrived
Oh yes you are right, wrong place at the wrong time.

Colep924
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by Colep924 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:12 pm

I didn’t think too hard on that unlucky line. I guess Sabo probably wasn’t the target. Whatever this weapon is be it Uranus or even Enel, (i dont think that) why the fuck haven’t they nuked Kaido or BM? Was it about the power structure? I mean for this deep state situation, the idea of four great pirates preventing each other and anyone else getting the One Piece was probably a major plus. So maybe it was about maintaining the status quo. Or maybe they only recently acquired it though in my mind they probably used it to destroy God Valley.

For years I’ve been saying Momonosuke is Uranus, after the Pluton reveal that seemed way less likely, now it seems 100% wrong. I guess his role will be pulling up on Luffys side at some point with an ancient weapon ready to fuck shit up. And of course Sharahoshi. Luffy doesn’t even know it, but he really could be the strongest force in the world right now.

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by San Goku » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:57 am

Colep924 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:12 pm
I didn’t think too hard on that unlucky line. I guess Sabo probably wasn’t the target. Whatever this weapon is be it Uranus or even Enel, (i dont think that) why the fuck haven’t they nuked Kaido or BM? Was it about the power structure? I mean for this deep state situation, the idea of four great pirates preventing each other and anyone else getting the One Piece was probably a major plus. So maybe it was about maintaining the status quo. Or maybe they only recently acquired it though in my mind they probably used it to destroy God Valley.

For years I’ve been saying Momonosuke is Uranus, after the Pluton reveal that seemed way less likely, now it seems 100% wrong. I guess his role will be pulling up on Luffys side at some point with an ancient weapon ready to fuck shit up. And of course Sharahoshi. Luffy doesn’t even know it, but he really could be the strongest force in the world right now.
It would be dope if Enel was brought back in the fold.

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1060

Post by killacross » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:33 am

I thought they were going to blow up the island for rebelling anyway...and Sabo just happened to be there

I'm guessing they didn't use it on Kaido because they weren't certain it would kill him. But if they pissed him off and he came directly at them...even if they could eventually stop him -- there would be enough casualties that it would throw off their power structure and the unbalance teh world's peace

Post Reply