One Piece Chapter 1058

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:25 pm

https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1058-0.html

Nami has conqueror's haki!!!!
New bounties!!!! - Zoro barely >Jinbei barely > Sanji...such horseshit

Colep924
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Colep924 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:25 pm

I wonder what the total bounty of the Red Hair pirates is

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:26 am

LMFO This chapter was great and now everything makes sense with Buggy becoming Emperor.

How tf is Jinbe higher than Sanji's bounty? Interesting seeing Mihawk, I wasn't aware it was so high, I'm glad it is.
Last edited by San Goku on Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:33 am

killacross wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:25 pm
https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1058-0.html

Nami has conqueror's haki!!!!
New bounties!!!! - Zoro barely >Jinbei barely > Sanji...such horseshit
After everything Zoro and Sanji did they should be significantly higher than Jinbei.

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:39 am

But he was also a former shichibukai right? If anything they should be lower than the drip God Sanji

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:12 pm

killacross wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:39 am
But he was also a former shichibukai right? If anything they should be lower than the drip God Sanji
Oh ya, I totally forgot Jinbe was a scichibukai, okay justification is made for me. Thanks!

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:22 pm

My 9nly real issue was that typically... After a victory.. The SHs bounty goes higher than the person they defeated

King was 1.4B and Queen was 1.3B

So how Zoro and Sanji end at 1.1B and 1.0B confuses me
... But whateva

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:41 pm

killacross wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:22 pm
My 9nly real issue was that typically... After a victory.. The SHs bounty goes higher than the person they defeated

King was 1.4B and Queen was 1.3B

So how Zoro and Sanji end at 1.1B and 1.0B confuses me
... But whateva
Maybe they need to see a bit more from certain individuals before they grant more but I was of the same understanding with bounty rankings.

Dreed
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:50 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Dreed » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:26 am

Sup all.

What I also loved in this chapter is buggy constantly falling upwards.

Sure. Both croc and Mihawk are under impression they are just using buggy.

But in reality he is the one using them. Buggy for pirate king!

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:25 am

Dreed wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:26 am
Sup all.

What I also loved in this chapter is buggy constantly falling upwards.

Sure. Both croc and Mihawk are under impression they are just using buggy.

But in reality he is the one using them. Buggy for pirate king!
...wait a minute...is this superman vs goku Dreed?

Dreed
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:50 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Dreed » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:00 am

killacross wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:25 am
Dreed wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:26 am
Sup all.

What I also loved in this chapter is buggy constantly falling upwards.

Sure. Both croc and Mihawk are under impression they are just using buggy.

But in reality he is the one using them. Buggy for pirate king!
...wait a minute...is this superman vs goku Dreed?
...maybe? Lol. Do remember discussing with you guys Superman vs goku once!

Digital Masta
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Digital Masta » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am

If I recall Dreed is Australian but I could be completely wrong.

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:52 pm

Once? Liar... You lying fuck

It was you and San with that bullshit constantly (in the saiyan vs kryptonian thread)... I remember Marlie being in those debates too

And this was almost 20 years ago... I remember being dumbfounded that people actually thought about this stuff and took it so seriously :lol:

Colep924
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Colep924 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:53 pm

Saitama would wreck Superman and Goku 2v1

Dreed
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:50 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Dreed » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am
If I recall Dreed is Australian but I could be completely wrong.
Yes. But was not born here. East European! Of witcher people.


And lol. Yeah. I made notes about sup vs goku which I used in that thread. It still should be on my old hdd which is now external! So much effort lol! But hey. It was more fun than studying!

So speaking bout Superman

https://youtu.be/NYFnNo4jlhE

San Goku
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by San Goku » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 am

Dreed wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm
Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am
If I recall Dreed is Australian but I could be completely wrong.
Yes. But was not born here. East European! Of witcher people.


And lol. Yeah. I made notes about sup vs goku which I used in that thread. It still should be on my old hdd which is now external! So much effort lol! But hey. It was more fun than studying!

So speaking bout Superman

https://youtu.be/NYFnNo4jlhE
This was really funny. Where u Pro Goku or pro Superman? I can't remember.

Dreed
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:50 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Dreed » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:37 am

San Goku wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 am
Dreed wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm
Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am
If I recall Dreed is Australian but I could be completely wrong.
Yes. But was not born here. East European! Of witcher people.


And lol. Yeah. I made notes about sup vs goku which I used in that thread. It still should be on my old hdd which is now external! So much effort lol! But hey. It was more fun than studying!

So speaking bout Superman

https://youtu.be/NYFnNo4jlhE
This was really funny. Where u Pro Goku or pro Superman? I can't remember.
Superman. Based on dragon ball z of course only!

Saitama now beats them all!

Digital Masta
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:02 am

Well, Saitama is essentially a gag character, so the whole point is that he wins...no matter what. Although Death Battle had him lose to Popeye...but that has to do with the fact that Popeye is similar in that he's just designed to win no matter what.


Anyway...back to One Piece. So I wonder where they are gonna find themselves. I'm assuming something short and quick to ease them into the next/last major arc.

killacross
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by killacross » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:32 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:02 am
Well, Saitama is essentially a gag character, so the whole point is that he wins...no matter what. Although Death Battle had him lose to Popeye...but that has to do with the fact that Popeye is similar in that he's just designed to win no matter what.


Anyway...back to One Piece. So I wonder where they are gonna find themselves. I'm assuming something short and quick to ease them into the next/last major arc.
aaaaaaahhhh yes...the ol' Deus Ex Machispinach

I personally think OP is about to do reactions all around the world first....then do a random side story arc without the SHs at all (Dragon and Sabo, World Nobles, Merman island again, and maybe the Shanks vs world leader conversation)....then come back to the SHs as they arrive to the next island. There are only 3 "big baddies" left - Shanks, Blackbeard, and Akainu

Digital Masta
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1058

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:59 am

Garp needs to be the one to fight Akainu. It would be nice to really see what Garp can do.

Also, I want more Coby. This dude be getting glow up after glow up.

Post Reply