One Piece Chapter 1052

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Colep924

One Piece Chapter 1052

Post by Colep924 »

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piec ... ction=read

Sanji and Brooke were pretty funny this chapter. It’s always the chapters between arcs that I enjoy most so I’m looking forward to this one.
killacross

Re: One Piece Chapter 1052

Post by killacross »

i wanna see those bounties
..and to be made emperors overnight...wao!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Why does Yamato have gender dysphoria? lol. I didn't see Sanji's reaction in the bath.

Looking forward to the next chapters and those bounties!!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:27 am Why does Yamato have gender dysphoria? lol. I didn't see Sanji's reaction in the bath.

Looking forward to the next chapters and those bounties!!!
He's in the back nosebleeding to death.

I'm just happy that Sanji and Brook (and by extension Kin'emon) got their revenge against Momo. Now that he's an adult (and yes, like his dad...a giant) running into Nami and Robin's "valley of heaven" is no longer gonna be tolerated.

I don't think Yamato has gender dysphoria...she's just the epitome of a fangirl. She chooses to specifically be Oden not necessarily just a guy in general.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just realized... Shanks has one of the legendary weapons
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:09 pm Just realized... Shanks has one of the legendary weapons
He does?
killacross

Post by killacross »

He has to compete with a Luffy that just beat Kaido and unlocked a god-tier, looney toon power.

So there are 3 weapons...an unstoppable warship, talking to/controlling sea kings, and then I don't think they've explained the 3rd weapon....but Shanks has that in his possession/control. I don't think it works like a devil fruit...but it allows him to traverse the world the way he does (specifically thinking that he hit up the world government, execution stage in a few days after it started...and I thought he was on the other side of the world at the time...and even then -- he fought off Kaido in the process). Shanks is a beast, yes...with a beast crew, yes...but he also has that weapon [that other's know about...not the reader] which is why everyone is scared to attack him and they're scared of him to go on the offensive -- so he gets a wide berth pretty much anywhere he goes.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I thought you meant one of the 12 supreme grade blades or whatever it’s called, but that’s a whole lot of assuming you just did. Even if Luffy and Shanks fight, what makes you think he has one of the ancient weapons? I still think it’s gonna end up being Momonosuke. I’m guessing Oden read a stone that mentioned Uranus would be born in Wano and he knew it was Momo. Remember Kinemon says Oden knew Momo could talk to Zou, how else would he know that? Just like the other ancient weapons, I’m positive the location of Uranus is on a stone somewhere. The real question is what comes first, the confrontation with Government/Celestial Dragons, or Luffy finding the One Piece. And does taking out this Imu guys mean the Marines go away? Doubt it
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Is anyone else excited to finally see GREEN BULL? Ryokugyu that is, the other new admiral. I feel like Admirals have lost their intimidation recently due to them being overshadowed by the four emperors and Luffy. Even though admirals are in fact the "Emperors" of the marines. If anyone from the marines has to fight an emperor it is one of them or Akainu.

Also, nobody is in any shape to face him right now.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

why's it gotta devolve into violence? maybe he is there to offer them protection under the marines vs being under pirates (Luffy)

...and when Momo says no...he'll issue the Buster Call. Then shanks shows up with Uranus and proves me right
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:28 am why's it gotta devolve into violence? maybe he is there to offer them protection under the marines vs being under pirates (Luffy)

...and when Momo says no...he'll issue the Buster Call. Then shanks shows up with Uranus and proves me right
No need for perverted jokes man
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm 10 years old...that joke made me chuckle

What if oda went the walking dead route and just kills Luffy off?
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I tend to be wrong a lot but that just seems way out of left field to me
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I'm sure Ryokugyu came to talk so I don't imagine any major conflicts emerging.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I honestly don't remember an Admiral named Ryokgyu 😵‍💫
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Maybe he’ll be a part of sword with Coby Drake and whoever else
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:04 am I honestly don't remember an Admiral named Ryokgyu 😵‍💫
He was the guy at the end of the chapter

Also... 2 admirals left after Aces execution. So we got the blind guy with the sword and gravity powers... And this one
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Kizarus still around, we got Fujitora, Kizaru and Ryokugyo.