One Piece Chapter 1050

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
killacross
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by killacross » Sun May 29, 2022 12:36 pm

https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1050-all.html

Time to wrap it up...

...and Big Mom and Kaido just hanging out in lava like it's nothing

Digital Masta
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Digital Masta » Sun May 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Makes more sense for Hiyori to be the shogun. Momo has been gone for 20 years and is still a child mentally

Colep924
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Colep924 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:11 pm

I wonder if Kaido would’ve got back up if he wasn’t in the center of a volcanic eruption. Yeah Momo as shogun makes no sense, him goin with Luffy does though but I doubt it happens

San Goku
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by San Goku » Sun May 29, 2022 5:19 pm

Horay! We did it guys!
Digital Masta wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:19 pm
Makes more sense for Hiyori to be the shogun. Momo has been gone for 20 years and is still a child mentally
Thought the same thing too, and when Momouske turns 16-18 he can become the leader. I wonder how he looks now in human form. We haven't seen it yet, he's physically a man right now.

Thoughts on Momo deciding to keep the borders closed 🤔?

killacross
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by killacross » Sun May 29, 2022 6:34 pm

I think he keeps the borders closed...to everyone who isn't him. I think he sets out to either trace his father's footsteps and become strong...or he sets out on his own adventure to become strong. Either way...when he returns...he opens the borders...with Luffy as his guarantor

Digital Masta
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Digital Masta » Mon May 30, 2022 12:21 am

He has a role bigger than just ruling Wano so I wonder what will happen. Is Hiyori going to be shogun until he comes back perhaps?

Hiyori, also declare your love for Zoro... it's okay.

Haohmaru
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Haohmaru » Mon May 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Tashigi always number 1.

San Goku
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by San Goku » Mon May 30, 2022 4:24 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:20 pm
Tashigi always number 1.
Ah yes, Oda needs to tie her in again and make Zoro's life complete.

I really want to see Luffy in a loving relationship and see the dynamics of the relationship and the lulz. Best candidate would be that Snake Pirate Princess.

killacross
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by killacross » Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am

Colep924 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:11 pm
I wonder if Kaido would’ve got back up if he wasn’t in the center of a volcanic eruption. Yeah Momo as shogun makes no sense, him goin with Luffy does though but I doubt it happens
To join the Strawhats. .. He'd have to share personality traits with at least 2 other crew members

He's a pervert like Sanji and Brook... And innocent like Chopper
... So it's a possibility. But I think it's more likely that one of the samurai join

San Goku
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by San Goku » Tue May 31, 2022 12:48 am

killacross wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:11 pm
I wonder if Kaido would’ve got back up if he wasn’t in the center of a volcanic eruption. Yeah Momo as shogun makes no sense, him goin with Luffy does though but I doubt it happens
To join the Strawhats. .. He'd have to share personality traits with at least 2 other crew members

He's a pervert like Sanji and Brook... And innocent like Chopper
... So it's a possibility. But I think it's more likely that one of the samurai join
Maybe Yamato as a candidate, she's great friends with Ace so strong connection to Luffy. Plus, she wants to be free and sail the sea after being trapped and always on the run like Robin. That yearning for freedom will appeal to Luffy. Laffy also like people that can hold their own. Being Kaido's daughter she's strong af. It would be cool to get some samurai and some Mink tribe members. After this fight Luffy's crew has to expand.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Digital Masta » Tue May 31, 2022 2:01 am

killacross wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:11 pm
I wonder if Kaido would’ve got back up if he wasn’t in the center of a volcanic eruption. Yeah Momo as shogun makes no sense, him goin with Luffy does though but I doubt it happens
To join the Strawhats. .. He'd have to share personality traits with at least 2 other crew members

He's a pervert like Sanji and Brook... And innocent like Chopper
... So it's a possibility. But I think it's more likely that one of the samurai join
But who? Kin'emon has spent the most time with them and he'd seem like the most likely but on the other hand, he'd also be the type to stay in Wano to help it rebuild
San Goku wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:48 am
killacross wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:11 pm
I wonder if Kaido would’ve got back up if he wasn’t in the center of a volcanic eruption. Yeah Momo as shogun makes no sense, him goin with Luffy does though but I doubt it happens
To join the Strawhats. .. He'd have to share personality traits with at least 2 other crew members

He's a pervert like Sanji and Brook... And innocent like Chopper
... So it's a possibility. But I think it's more likely that one of the samurai join
Maybe Yamato as a candidate, she's great friends with Ace so strong connection to Luffy. Plus, she wants to be free and sail the sea after being trapped and always on the run like Robin. That yearning for freedom will appeal to Luffy. Laffy also like people that can hold their own. Being Kaido's daughter she's strong af. It would be cool to get some samurai and some Mink tribe members. After this fight Luffy's crew has to expand.
Yamato would seem like a good choice but she also just might be too damn strong to put her there with both Zoro and Sanji. That's a tight-ass 4-man unit right there. Three conqueror haki users each of whom can imbue their haki into their attacks and then one superhuman (since Sanji's family abilities finally activated).

Yamato definitely should leave Wano as that was her dream and she's no longer a prisoner.

Colep924
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Colep924 » Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 am

Yeah I don’t picture Yamato joining the crew, Wano needs someone who can go toe to toe with a Yonko alone. Yamatos the only person who fits that role so I think she’ll opt to stick around. Momo though makes a lot of sense. Like DM said his role in the story is a lot bigger than we think, so him going with Straw Hats isn’t crazy, especially because he’s not particularly powerful. Just has an OP fruit.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Digital Masta » Tue May 31, 2022 7:15 am

Colep924 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 am
Yeah I don’t picture Yamato joining the crew, Wano needs someone who can go toe to toe with a Yonko alone. Yamatos the only person who fits that role so I think she’ll opt to stick around. Momo though makes a lot of sense. Like DM said his role in the story is a lot bigger than we think, so him going with Straw Hats isn’t crazy, especially because he’s not particularly powerful. Just has an OP fruit.
If Momo goes then Kin'emon is coming as well. No way he goes without a samurai guard.

killacross
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by killacross » Tue May 31, 2022 11:11 am

But didn't Jimbei just join the group as well? We are going to have another Vivi moment

Member of the group.. But not joining the adventure just yet

Haohmaru
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1050

Post by Haohmaru » Tue May 31, 2022 11:52 am

I don't think Momo will join. He has too many similarities to Luffy. Hear the voice of all things or whatever it's called. Is a leader. Has too many responsibilities in his own country to leave now anyway.
He isn't of much use anyway since they already have someone who can read the poneglyphs

Post Reply