One piece 1044 scan out now

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Haohmaru

One piece 1044 scan out now

Post by Haohmaru »

https://www.manga33.com/manga/one-piece-1044-0.html

I think Joyboy doesn't necessarily mean a person, but a type of person that inherits his will.
Gear 5 looks so much weaker than 4 so far, but I'm sure there's more to come.
The way Luffy blocked Kaidous blast looked like Luffy awakened his devil fruit and turned the ground into rubber and used it to bounce of the blast.

So Luffy is officially the stronger person in existence because of his fruit. The power up is real yo
killacross

Re: One piece 1044 scan out now

Post by killacross »

...seriously -- painted into a corner? no problem! Search the deepest depths of your asshole and pull out something

wth? So if he isn't really a rubber man...how did he beat Enel waaaaaaaaaaay back when? Has Oda lost his stride?
Luffy is the luckiest person alive...happened to be inspired by 1 of the 4 strongest on teh planet...ate the most powerful DF...has all 3 types of Haki...the will of D (whatever that means)...

and I dont like the Bugs bunny-esque fighting style that it has taken on. Kaido is one of the strongest people in teh OP universe -- and he's making him look goofy now just because
Last edited by killacross on Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Geeezzzzz Luffy is probably OP now.

There is levels to this, the guys at the Holy Land explained it. You start off as rubber but when you level up and awaken you practically become a God. DF have a will of their own, especially Zoran type DF and Gomu Gomu fruit is the most powerful of them all.

Luffy is the strongest in terms of will power by far
Luffy is up there in terms of strength and speed with the best
Luffy has the strongest DF and awakened the ability and you get the newest strongest man on the planet. I'm good with this.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

This makes no sense and is trash. Almost like since he knows One Piece is ending and just has to rush through shit.

Like I said before this is 20+ years of One Piece and NOW you pull some bullshit like this? Fuck off, Oda.

He basically awakened toon force.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:35 pm This makes no sense and is trash. Almost like since he knows One Piece is ending and just has to rush through shit.

Like I said before this is 20+ years of One Piece and NOW you pull some bullshit like this? Fuck off, Oda.

He basically awakened toon force.
C'mon it makes total sense. The only big dogs left are Kaido, Shanks, Admirals and Blackbeard. I always felt he had 'toon' like abilities, think back when One Piece just started and he was making up moves off the dome (freestyling) with big/long fist punches and kicks.

The only thing is we need to know what DF rivals his.... and it's most likely Blackbeard cause he has 2 and we don't know what happens when you awaken 2.

Also when I sit back and think about it....THEY'RE CALLED DEVIL FRUITS! THERE SHOULD PROBABLY BE A GOD SOMEWHERE.

Speaking of Enel I wish he could come back being OP (over powered) as fuck, training this entire time; and watching Luffy getting pissed af because his arrogance won't allow him to let it go. Enel leveling up with haki would be interesting.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Nah, bruh. Just nah. I mean I get that Dragonball is Oda's favorite but he just may have made Luffy like Goku with this shit. Unless there is some HUGE drawback to this.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I wouldn’t say it doesn’t make sense but I don’t like it. All of a sudden after what, 25+ Years the Gum Gun fruit, with no prior hints, is THE mythical Zone they’ve been looking for. How did they not know after all these years of Luffy making waves.

Luffy beating Enel makes sense cause it’s very clearly stated it gives the user a body of rubber,To hide it they renamed it the Gum Gum fruit. Everything still makes sense, it’s just a ridiculous ass pull. I mean literally he wants it to be ridiculous, it’s not titled the “strongest power” it’s the most “ridiculous power”so it’s hard to hate it, but I don’t have to love it.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:07 pm I wouldn’t say it doesn’t make sense but I don’t like it. All of a sudden after what, 25+ Years the Gum Gun fruit, with no prior hints, is THE mythical Zone they’ve been looking for. How did they not know after all these years of Luffy making waves.

Luffy beating Enel makes sense cause it’s very clearly stated it gives the user a body of rubber,To hide it they renamed it the Gum Gum fruit. Everything still makes sense, it’s just a ridiculous ass pull. I mean literally he wants it to be ridiculous, it’s not titled the “strongest power” it’s the most “ridiculous power”so it’s hard to hate it, but I don’t have to love it.
Yeah, this is how I essentially feel.

Also, this cheapens Luffy becoming Pirate King. Roger did it without this ultimate fruit...as far as we know.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I wouldn’t call this the ultimate fruit, from what I gather the government is more afraid of the ideals of the person who it awakens for rather than the abilities. The thing I’m wondering is would the gomu gomu have awakened for anyone? What if Blackbeard had ate it would he become Joyboy? I’m thinking there must’ve been people within this 800 years who ate it, but it doesn’t awaken for just anyone.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:23 pm I wouldn’t call this the ultimate fruit, from what I gather the government is more afraid of the ideals of the person who it awakens for rather than the abilities. The thing I’m wondering is would the gomu gomu have awakened for anyone? What if Blackbeard had ate it would he become Joyboy? I’m thinking there must’ve been people within this 800 years who ate it, but it doesn’t awaken for just anyone.
Good point, I think there are conditions to unlocking its true potential. I think Sabo will be stronger with the fire fruit than Ace.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:28 pm Good point, I think there are conditions to unlocking its true potential. I think Sabo will be stronger with the fire fruit than Ace.
*slap*
Keep Ace's name out of your fucking mouth
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:01 pm
San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:28 pm Good point, I think there are conditions to unlocking its true potential. I think Sabo will be stronger with the fire fruit than Ace.
*slap*
Keep Ace's name out of your fucking mouth
:lol: okay
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:39 am
KEEP ACE'S NAME OUT YO FUCKING MOUTH!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:46 pm
San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:39 am
KEEP ACE'S NAME OUT YO FUCKING MOUTH!!
Okay... okay.... wow. It was a Sabo joke man....
killacross

Post by killacross »

^^this guy gets it

LMAO