One Piece 1042

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
killacross
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

One Piece 1042

Post by killacross » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:53 am


killacross
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by killacross » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:01 am

I am content with this

San Goku
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by San Goku » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:43 am

Great chapter and great ending. So Kaido feels some type of way from the past victory. Can't really call it a fair win, good to know.

Digital Masta
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:10 pm

San Goku wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:43 am
Great chapter and great ending. So Kaido feels some type of way from the past victory. Can't really call it a fair win, good to know.
Because it happened again, his fight was interrupted.

He's gonna be fucking pissed.

Digital Masta
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:41 pm

weird double post
Last edited by Digital Masta on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by superbob » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:05 am

Pretty sure Kaido's going to golf swing that CP0 agent back to the red line now, as the last time someone interfered with his fight, Bon clay got his devil fruit

San Goku
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by San Goku » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:27 am

superbob wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:05 am
Pretty sure Kaido's going to golf swing that CP0 agent back to the red line now, as the last time someone interfered with his fight, Bon clay got his devil fruit
Could you imagine if Kaido literally did that? Blast him to the red line, I would laugh my ass off :D :lol:

Colep924
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by Colep924 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:03 pm

Was not expecting that this guys got a death wish. I kinda wanna be wrong and see Luffy to stay down, but I don’t see that happening.

Digital Masta
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by Digital Masta » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:55 am

What if Kaido spares Luffy and does the (foolish) troupe of, "We'll finish this later!" in part because he doesn't want to create another Oden and because he so damn upset that his win was taken from him again.

Colep924
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece 1042

Post by Colep924 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:42 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:55 am
What if Kaido spares Luffy and does the (foolish) troupe of, "We'll finish this later!" in part because he doesn't want to create another Oden and because he so damn upset that his win was taken from him again.
I’d actually like that but I just can’t imagine a place for Kaido in the story after this. Does he fly around solo waiting for his rematch? Join the world government?

Post Reply