One Piece 1034

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
Digital Masta
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

One Piece 1034

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:56 pm

https://ww8.readonepiece.com/chapter/on ... pter-1034/

Yeah, it's cool but Oda you're killing me.

San Goku
Posts: 1093
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece 1034

Post by San Goku » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:09 pm

^^ Had to do it, Sanji will always be on par with Zoro or at least grow in his own way during the same duration. Good chap.

Colep924
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece 1034

Post by Colep924 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:10 am

So this MF can just keep heating himself up? That’s gotta be one of the weirdest abilities in manga/anime.

Digital Masta
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece 1034

Post by Digital Masta » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:25 am

Colep924 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:10 am
So this MF can just keep heating himself up? That’s gotta be one of the weirdest abilities in manga/anime.
All that trauma from 2 years being on okama island.

Colep924
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece 1034

Post by Colep924 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:13 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:25 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:10 am
So this MF can just keep heating himself up? That’s gotta be one of the weirdest abilities in manga/anime.
All that trauma from 2 years being on okama island.
That would strike the fear of hell into man’s heart.

So we got King, Big Momma and Kaido left. I’m assuming we’ll also get a Kaido backstory maybe see a little bit of Rox vs Roger

Digital Masta
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece 1034

Post by Digital Masta » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:54 am

Colep924 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:13 am
Digital Masta wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:25 am
Colep924 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:10 am
So this MF can just keep heating himself up? That’s gotta be one of the weirdest abilities in manga/anime.
All that trauma from 2 years being on okama island.
That would strike the fear of hell into man’s heart.

So we got King, Big Momma and Kaido left. I’m assuming we’ll also get a Kaido backstory maybe see a little bit of Rox vs Roger
You know what's funny, I know Sanji hated it but I wonder what his actual relationship with those guys is like? I doubt he hates them, I suspect he defends them if he found out they were being attacked. But with Ivankov as their leader, I'm sure they can handle themselves.

Post Reply