One Piece 1021

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
killacross

One Piece 1021

Post by killacross »

https://ww8.readonepiece.com/chapter/on ... pter-1021/

Oda teasing...
Also, nice drawback for Robin going giant style with her attacks -- I don't think the drawback has ever been shown before

Also, not sure if that is armor haki mixed in or not...but why else would the color palette change? Also, I think Robin made herself large as opposed to making a "giant clone" appear. I enjoyed the chapter
San Goku

Re: One Piece 1021

Post by San Goku »

Man great chapter, I hope that was haki Robin was using. I agree killa, she probably turned herself into a giant which is the perfect upgrade.

Mono turning into an adult will be cool considering he can be as strong as his father.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

This has the potential to be some bull shit if he becomes too strong. If he’s able to stand against Kaido at all I won’t accept it
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:03 am This has the potential to be some bull shit if he becomes too strong. If he’s able to stand against Kaido at all I won’t accept it
Well if you accelerate 15 years of your life in a second it's not farfetched to become super strong. However, it would be ridiculous for Mono to beat Kaido because he has ZERO fighting skills. A good punch or two that hurts would be okay.

Luffy seemed filled with food, so you know he probably leveled up again.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Luffy is 0/2 right now
... And considering the power up he did bewteen fight #1 & #2.. He's gonna deliver the knockout punch this time

I think yamato tires him
Momo hurts him
Big Mom exhausts him
...then Luffy knocks him out
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I won’t accept Momo being able to hurt Kaido. Luffy only just gained the ability to damage him, aging 15 years shouldn’t give him the skills to do anything to Kaido, at least not in human form. As far as Kaido goes I’ll accept him being a viable distraction, but nothing else. And that’s only on his dragon form