One Piece 1015

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece 1015

Post by San Goku »

Looks like Luffy leveled up again to be able to communicate in that state. Looks like he understands his abilities more and that Monosauske can use it too.

Link: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piec ... ction=read

Sanji vs Queen, big fight
Haohmaru

Re: One Piece 1015

Post by Haohmaru »

Shit is getting epic. I like how he got his ass kicked by Kaidou. Just because he learned something didn't mean he was able to beat his opponent just like that.
A lot of characters getting stabbed btw.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Hopefully, there's a bit more about Yamato's past. I know that she identifies as Oden so she considers herself a guy but everyone calling her Kaido's son means that Kaido was aware of this. So I wonder if he didn't want a daughter and raised her as a boy as well or something like that?
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yeah and who's the mother. Or did Kaidou go around fucking everyone that he conquered Cengiz Khan style.

I don't see Yamato being an orphan taken in by Kaidou. He just not the type imo
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Black Maria would be a pretty cool option for her mother, seems unlikely though. Looks like Luffys ability to “hear the voice of all things” has something to do with Momos ability to communicate with Zo. I believe Momo is Uranus, and Roger and Luffy posses a power similar to Momo and Shirahoshi as ancient weapons.

If you look at the final page of chapter 1013, you can see Luffy giving an Okay symbol with his right hand as he falls. Oda is a genius, I noticed that but didn’t say anything cause I didn’t think it actually meant anything. In retrospect, this was all foreshadowed in Luffy and Kaidos first encounter. He was knocking people out with conquerors Haki after Kaido KOd him. Now he’s communicating via Haki not just with Momo, but he was able to call for help from Laws crew. It’s safe to say when Luffy gets out of that water he’ll have rose another level.