One Piece Chapter 1013

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Colep924

One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Colep924 »

San Goku

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by San Goku »

That new combo move by Big Mom was dope. You don't really have established villains who are powerhouses coming up with new moves in the middle of a war.

I need to Luffy actually battle Kaido, no off screen shit.
killacross

Post by killacross »

it has to be off screen -- Luffy should not be fighting Kaido at all right now
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Excellent. Luffy getting washed is what I needed. If he happened to win as a result of teamwork then I can swallow that easier but one on one...nah, fuck that. That would put Luffy in the same realm as his grandfather and the other strongest hitters and no...just no.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I guess now it's clear Luffy is not ready, I was expecting him to be. We are in 1000+ chapter, his bounty is over 1B but at least he can hang with the best. Probably better thus way.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:06 pm I guess now it's clear Luffy is not ready, I was expecting him to be. We are in 1000+ chapter, his bounty is over 1B but at least he can hang with the best. Probably better thus way.
This chapter just showed (again) that he can't do that. His bounty has more to do with his perceived danger, the trouble he has caused and his strength level is part of it (I'd say mainly his potential) but the former is more of the reason most likely. His bounty raised in part due to him being Katakuri but keep in mind that Katakuri also gravely injured himself due to his honor. Being that he is both Dragon's son and the "brother" of the second-in-command to Dragon and these two men are considered to be among the most dangerous in the world Luffy is dangerous. Plus he has a habit of making friends with dangerous people and inspiring them. He's a problem to the powers that be and that's why it's so high.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.
I say what is so wrong with having another Emperor show up? I mean really. If BM and Kaido are gonna team up, ain't to reason that Shanks can't just drop in to help his #1 boy out.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:59 am
Colep924 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.
I say what is so wrong with having another Emperor show up? I mean really. If BM and Kaido are gonna team up, ain't to reason that Shanks can't just drop in to help his #1 boy out.
I like the idea but if any of the other Yonko show up I’d bet money it’s Blackbeard