One Piece Chapter 1013

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
Colep924
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Colep924 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:52 pm


San Goku
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by San Goku » Mon May 17, 2021 3:26 am

That new combo move by Big Mom was dope. You don't really have established villains who are powerhouses coming up with new moves in the middle of a war.

I need to Luffy actually battle Kaido, no off screen shit.

killacross
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by killacross » Mon May 17, 2021 8:04 pm

it has to be off screen -- Luffy should not be fighting Kaido at all right now

Digital Masta
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Digital Masta » Tue May 18, 2021 1:27 am

Excellent. Luffy getting washed is what I needed. If he happened to win as a result of teamwork then I can swallow that easier but one on one...nah, fuck that. That would put Luffy in the same realm as his grandfather and the other strongest hitters and no...just no.

San Goku
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by San Goku » Tue May 18, 2021 12:06 pm

I guess now it's clear Luffy is not ready, I was expecting him to be. We are in 1000+ chapter, his bounty is over 1B but at least he can hang with the best. Probably better thus way.

Digital Masta
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Digital Masta » Tue May 18, 2021 1:42 pm

San Goku wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:06 pm
I guess now it's clear Luffy is not ready, I was expecting him to be. We are in 1000+ chapter, his bounty is over 1B but at least he can hang with the best. Probably better thus way.
This chapter just showed (again) that he can't do that. His bounty has more to do with his perceived danger, the trouble he has caused and his strength level is part of it (I'd say mainly his potential) but the former is more of the reason most likely. His bounty raised in part due to him being Katakuri but keep in mind that Katakuri also gravely injured himself due to his honor. Being that he is both Dragon's son and the "brother" of the second-in-command to Dragon and these two men are considered to be among the most dangerous in the world Luffy is dangerous. Plus he has a habit of making friends with dangerous people and inspiring them. He's a problem to the powers that be and that's why it's so high.

Colep924
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Colep924 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm

I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.

Digital Masta
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Digital Masta » Wed May 19, 2021 12:59 am

Colep924 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm
I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.
I say what is so wrong with having another Emperor show up? I mean really. If BM and Kaido are gonna team up, ain't to reason that Shanks can't just drop in to help his #1 boy out.

Colep924
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Piece Chapter 1013

Post by Colep924 » Thu May 20, 2021 11:29 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:59 am
Colep924 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm
I’m just wondering, are we about to have a Crocodile moment? Luffy lost to him twice before actually beating him. Wano and Alabasta have a lot of similarities, I’d be shocked if this fight ends and Luffy doesn’t come out on top, it’s just a question of how we get there. I mean, where do we go from here if Kaido actually wins? Would Luffy and company regroup and avenge what was once Wano? I just don’t see that happening.
I say what is so wrong with having another Emperor show up? I mean really. If BM and Kaido are gonna team up, ain't to reason that Shanks can't just drop in to help his #1 boy out.
I like the idea but if any of the other Yonko show up I’d bet money it’s Blackbeard

Post Reply