The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Post Reply
Colep924
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Colep924 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:56 pm


Thunderbox
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Thunderbox » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Man... Fucking Merlin with the backstab.



Thunderbox
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Thunderbox » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:36 pm

Lol what the actual fuck is this.

Colep924
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Colep924 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 am

Thunderbox wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:36 pm
Lol what the actual fuck is this.
You don’t like it?

Thunderbox
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Thunderbox » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:48 am

Colep924 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 am
Thunderbox wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:36 pm
Lol what the actual fuck is this.
You don’t like it?
This manga should've ended long ago. It's not that good as it used to be, and the Demon King battle was so bad...

Colep924
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Colep924 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 pm

Thunderbox wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:48 am
Colep924 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 am
Thunderbox wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:36 pm
Lol what the actual fuck is this.
You don’t like it?
This manga should've ended long ago. It's not that good as it used to be, and the Demon King battle was so bad...
I guess I agree that the Demon King fight was kinda bullshit, both of em; but I did like that chaos reveal, even if I’m not fond of the whole, haha I’m in control of everything reveal.

Thunderbox
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins Discussion

Post by Thunderbox » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:58 pm

Colep924 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Thunderbox wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:48 am
Colep924 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 am


You don’t like it?
This manga should've ended long ago. It's not that good as it used to be, and the Demon King battle was so bad...
I guess I agree that the Demon King fight was kinda bullshit, both of em; but I did like that chaos reveal, even if I’m not fond of the whole, haha I’m in control of everything reveal.
There's a few new chapters out, I kinda like the cat as a new monster / boss fight.

Post Reply