One Punch Man

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 pm

San Goku wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:33 am
What the hell is that at the end? Great chap. Looks like its a good time for Saitima to enter the fight.
I’m pretty sure that was Garou in that last panel

San Goku
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: One Punch Man

Post by San Goku » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Colep924 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 pm
San Goku wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:33 am
What the hell is that at the end? Great chap. Looks like its a good time for Saitima to enter the fight.
I’m pretty sure that was Garou in that last panel
As a giant though? I can't see that unless Orochi merged with him somehow.

Digital Masta
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Pretty cool chapter. If that's Garou did he grow into a giant or some shit?

Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:05 am

Was he giant? I didn’t even realize

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: One Punch Man

Post by superbob » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 am

I thought he didn't turn giant until after saitama kicked his ass once, after the rubble flip move

Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:41 am

superbob wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 am
I thought he didn't turn giant until after saitama kicked his ass once, after the rubble flip move
It’s been so long I don’t remember, but I do remember the “serious series table flip” classic

xandorxerxes
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by xandorxerxes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm

I don't think it's garou. Comments seem to reference "God" from Homeless Emporer's flashback in 111, and the black box is compared to the one in Tornado's flashback.

Probably more likely we're still in filler.

Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm


Digital Masta
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Digital Masta » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:05 pm

Dude...Tatsumaki could punish me all day long... :twisted:

Blast looks like a cool guy.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by xandorxerxes » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:49 pm

I don't recall Blast even being in the original yet, right?

Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 pm

xandorxerxes wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:49 pm
I don't recall Blast even being in the original yet, right?
Yeah definitely that was all new or maybe it happened early

Thunderbox
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Thunderbox » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Blast finally makes his entry... He looks a bit sleazy imo, but he's the real deal.

Colep924
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Colep924 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:45 pm

https://ww3.readopm.com/chapter/one-pun ... apter-140/

Smh feels like this guys just fucking with us now

Digital Masta
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: One Punch Man

Post by Digital Masta » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:25 pm

Colep924 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:45 pm
https://ww3.readopm.com/chapter/one-pun ... apter-140/

Smh feels like this guys just fucking with us now
He has to be.

Post Reply