There we go

killacross
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Mon May 04, 2020 11:38 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:15 pm
And in Japan I find the 30+ year old men significantly more attractive than those under 30. They've figured a significant amount of their shit out.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Umm...what?

HAHA. I said this in April 2019 in the chat box on the old forum. I went to my college for a class and looked at all the little 18-22 year old girls and thought they were babies. Besides some nice PERKY titties, or some nice asses in leggings/tights -- they weren't particularly attractive. Someone had mentioned that they look at girls and find financial security/maturity to be a turn on -- but don't remember who.

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Tue May 05, 2020 12:32 am

Typo. I wrote that as soon as I woke up, my brain didn't catch the fact that I missed two letters.


BUT WHAT IF I WAS...YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT DAT!

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue May 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Lmfao

xandorxerxes
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Tue May 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Freudian slip - when you say one thing, but mean your mother.

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue May 05, 2020 7:36 pm

DM need to find a nice Japanese milf and give her another child.

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Wed May 06, 2020 1:57 am

San Goku wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:36 pm
DM need to find a nice Japanese milf and give her another child.
Funny you should say that. The one milf that I'm genuinely attracted(actually her other dancer milf friend is also sexy as hell) to is the one that I've mentioned in the past...let's call her "Dancer Mom" she's the one with the two kids and I took their family photos almost a year ago. Well, we usually communicate on Instagram through DMs and mostly us reacting to each others stories. We started chatting a little bit more recently due to the corona situation as she's looking to new online options because she is a dance instructor and does exercise/aerobics type workouts...booty work is actually her main thing (she has a GREAT ass) anyway...

She often posts the dinner she makes for her and her kids on Instagram and I every so often would react to it because it looks fantastic, this woman can cook. So very recently she did that and I sent her message saying, "One day I gotta try your food." and her immediate response was, "When this corona situation calms down come over!"

I was like... :shock: (This might seem odd to you of the Western mind but Japanese women don't just invite men to their house. Especially when they have kids at home.)

Actually I wasn't. I was pretty sure if I said that to her she would invite me over. She's at least fond of me. I actually made the comment about trying her food with the hypothesis that she would invite me to her house.

Then we got into this long conversation about being lonely during corona (which is ESPECIALLY true for his foreigners that aren't married to Japanese and are single. This shit SUCKS we have no support) and she mentioned how she doesn't have anyone either...turns out she's been single for almost a year (I know her ex-bf, I met her through him I had suspicions that they broke up but I didn't have confirmation, he dumped her) and we got into this conversation about how it's hard because she's a single mom and how it's tough for guys to date single moms because that's a big responsibility for a guy to basically take care of someone else's kid...blah...blah.

Long story short...if she was down for having more kids (although she'll be 37 this year) I may seriously consider this. Who am I kidding...I already thinking about it. But first thing is getting over to her house for her food.

killacross
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed May 06, 2020 6:20 am

...so if I understand you correctly...food = pussy?
go eat that shit up mah nigga!

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Wed May 06, 2020 8:34 am

killacross wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:20 am
...so if I understand you correctly...food = pussy?
go eat that shit up mah nigga!
Kinda. She isn't known for just cooking for random guys.

Japan just extended the state of emergency another month but Japan is definitely more open that part of the states...I need to somehow see if I can get her (without pushing it) to be okay with meeting me during this whole nonsense because we have no idea if they will extend it again or anything like that. I'm thinking food in the park...maybe?

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed May 06, 2020 1:27 pm

^^ Good idea and a way to break the ice. You can easily maintain social distancing.

killacross
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed May 06, 2020 7:26 pm

Pffbt.. Just send a dick pic

.. Works every time
.. Just meet up.. Use a thermometer.. Then go grocery shopping... Then back to one of your houses/Apts.. To cook.. And whatever else

Haohmaru
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Wed May 06, 2020 8:00 pm

Hahaha obviously that’s the right way to go about it. Killa has a wife and a kid. He knows what he’s talking about 😜

killacross
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed May 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Mah nigga

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 am

If anyone in this forum has sent a dick pic to his wife it would be San...not killa. Lol

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu May 07, 2020 1:57 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 am
If anyone in this forum has sent a dick pic to his wife it would be San...not killa. Lol
Damn ya'll really mah niggas to know this lol. I told her to keep it too so her friends could see but she was scared lol.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Thu May 07, 2020 3:13 am

San Goku wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:57 am
Digital Masta wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 am
If anyone in this forum has sent a dick pic to his wife it would be San...not killa. Lol
Damn ya'll really mah niggas to know this lol. I told her to keep it too so her friends could see but she was scared lol.
I laughed.

Just use Signal. End to end encryption means as long as she's not passing her phone around you don't have to worry. For the love of anything holy don't use regular SMS texting. That shit is plaintext. I used to watch John Oliver, and he had a segment where he interviewed Snowden. It essentially boiled down to "no one understands what you told them, so we rephrased it by asking about if they would care if the US government had their dick pics." Suddenly people cared a lot... but none of them thought the government had them. They do.

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu May 07, 2020 4:42 am

Started watching a bit of Batman v TMNT, movie is dope so far. I can't believe I didn't watch it sooner.

Haohmaru
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Thu May 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Hahaha who else then San would do something like that.
I bet your Japanese woman would be interested as well. Probably the first time in her life to see a dick larger than 5 cm

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri May 08, 2020 8:35 am

So this Ahmaud Arbery situation...my main concern is that frankly it looks more like "protection of the good ol' boys" meaning police protecting their own in the case of the father, Gregory McMichael than "it's because Ahmaud Arbery is black and that's why the arrest was sat on for months" situation.

America has a police problem, where police officers (or retired police officers and their idiot sons in this case) think they are the world's hottest shit and can do as they please OR poorly trained/gung ho Rambo wannabes that shouldn't have been police officers to begin with are trigger happy. You combine this with the fact that law enforcement is notorious for protecting their own and here you have a problem where law enforcement typically get to skate when they fuck up.

From the video...these two need to be in jail. Even if they were active police officers (they weren't) it wouldn't matter because they would have been in plain clothes and off duty, they wouldn't have had anything on them that would have identified them as police officers from looking at them so any normal person in Ahmaud Arbery's situation would have ignored them and fought with them should they have come up to them. That would've been the right thing to do because you have no idea who these two crazy people (in your mind) are.

But once again...gotta paint everything with the racist brush because that's what's gonna get the eyeballs on your news and that's what's gonna keep the division going...gotta keep the plebs at each others throats.

And I was thinking about something really hard today. If you are one these people who are protesting and raising hell because of happened to Artery and continue to say about this is proof of how racist America is but have NOTHING to say about Duncan Lemp, who was shot SLEEPING IN HIS BED next to his pregnant girlfriend during a no-knock SWAT raid because "Oh well he was white so..." well...FUCK YOU! Because you really don't give a shit about any of these people, you just want to keep that victim mindset alive and well because for some reason you get something out of it.

Whether the McMichaels killed Arbery because he was black is actually irrelevant, they straight up murdered someone in cold blood, that's the problem and that's the crime...why they did it is irrelevant, had Arbery been white and shot it would've been the same because the system protects its own. Whoever sat on this shit for months needs to go, and America really needs to take a look at this military-police style problem it has.

One more thing...

Now here is where all the black people come after me and call me names. Why is it that Asian guys are never victims of this kind of stuff? Why is it that (seemingly) nice guys like Ahmaud Arbery get caught up in these kinds of situations. Why is it that potentially nice black guys like me or killa could get caught up in some nonsense like this? Could it be because majority of the time it's because hood ass niggas are the ones shooting other people and causing problems? Could it be because hood ass niggas ruin it for everyone and that black people are too busy blaming police and racism for problems that could be fixed if black people STARTED TAKING SOME GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR LIVES? It's a long term solution but how about we just start with fatherless homes. That will do major, major things for bringing these situations down, as it would start to reduce crime.

Because look at the end of the day you can't change "them" (the police) or you have less power on changing them but you have WAY more power in your own family, your own social circle and your own community. Stop giving them reasons to come after us.

/rant.

San Goku
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Fri May 08, 2020 1:06 pm

^^ I hope this rant only stays in here DM, cause you will face a strong backlash. I think you are conflating 2 things. Ahmud definitely got SMOKED because he's BLACK...... AND the case got sat on because the daddy is a retired COP. I watched the video and was fucking outraged to see, especially during this pandemic. You have black and white people on the same side with this, justice needs to be served, plane and simple.

You have a point with cops being poorly trained, gun ho and shouldn't be in the first place. I know someone who was for a short time and he definitely had a temper problem.

I agree that some ppl (black and or democrats) have a victimhood problem. Everyone needs to take accountability. In this situation though DM it's all about race, they don't need to dress it up or anything.

Digital Masta
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri May 08, 2020 1:55 pm

San Goku wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:06 pm
^^ I hope this rant only stays in here DM, cause you will face a strong backlash. I think you are conflating 2 things. Ahmud definitely got SMOKED because he's BLACK...... AND the case got sat on because the daddy is a retired COP. I watched the video and was fucking outraged to see, especially during this pandemic. You have black and white people on the same side with this, justice needs to be served, plane and simple.
What am I conflating? You never finished that thought. I never said he wasn't killed because he was black, my point was that it's irrelevant in the long run because it was murder plain and simple, whether the victim was white, black, Asian or blue. These two were clearly shielded because of the father's former profession not because they were white and that's the problem. I also said that if you only care about it when black people are shot because you can complain about how racist America is then fuck off because you don't actually care about the police problem.

Post Reply