There we go

Ice(v)an

Re: There we go

Post by Ice(v)an »

so I'm not sure... what do you guys think of a TheAnimeLounge domain on the free version of Slack/Discord?

Not sure what the Pros and cons of having this up vs a slack/discord
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Ice(v)an wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:55 am so I'm not sure... what do you guys think of a TheAnimeLounge domain on the free version of Slack/Discord?

Not sure what the Pros and cons of having this up vs a slack/discord
I feel like we just need to post get shit rolling again. I searched Reddit to try and get a final word on the site, but I don’t see myself regularly checking a Reddit or Discord page.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I use slack at work, it's okay, but just a chat app mostly. In due time, we'll be getting a chat box up and running here.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So I went hunting and got my first kill this past weekend. Hunted for Geese (Canada Goose) and duck, killed a geese. Taste like beef, I roasted it, slow cooked it. Later this week I'll try to bbq it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hunting/commen ... urce=share

There is a pic of me.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I’ve always wanted to hunt I just don’t have the balls
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

Last edited by Mongor on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

If you hunting geese then good on you. Nasty little fuckers.
killacross

Post by killacross »

is that the shotgun you got a while back?
either way...I have had canada goose...but not really a fan. It was very greasy meat. I have hunted deer and rabbit and pheasants and ducks. I prefer fishing though.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

I've hunted black Friday deals. Does that count?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

eddieson wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:49 am I've hunted black Friday deals. Does that count?
If you spotted one and went to Walmart to get it... yes.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...better take a shotgun tho...cuz someone got a taser
Thunderbox

Post by Thunderbox »

San Goku wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:55 am So I went hunting and got my first kill this past weekend. Hunted for Geese (Canada Goose) and duck, killed a geese. Taste like beef, I roasted it, slow cooked it. Later this week I'll try to bbq it.

There is a pic of me.
You look like a right proper nerd, man.

Congrats on the kill!
Thunderbox

Post by Thunderbox »

Fuck this website is making me so sad..
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So Dr. Doom is the villain for Black Panther 2? :shock:
Thunderbox wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:01 am
San Goku wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:55 am So I went hunting and got my first kill this past weekend. Hunted for Geese (Canada Goose) and duck, killed a geese. Taste like beef, I roasted it, slow cooked it. Later this week I'll try to bbq it.

There is a pic of me.
You look like a right proper nerd, man.

Congrats on the kill!
lol thanks, great experience
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:29 pm I’ve always wanted to hunt I just don’t have the balls
Do it!
Mongor wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:11 pm That's cool San, I've never hunted but I like goose and duck. Crispy duck skin is awesome.
Thank u sir. Seen some duck but none came close enough in range. Hopefully i get next time.
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:23 pm If you hunting geese then good on you. Nasty little fuckers.
I was telling them this is payback for all the times I had to tip toe around their shit they leave behind at parks and beaches lol
killacross wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:35 pm is that the shotgun you got a while back?
either way...I have had canada goose...but not really a fan. It was very greasy meat. I have hunted deer and rabbit and pheasants and ducks. I prefer fishing though.
Yes sir that's the pump I was telling you about a while back. I went with some Outfitters paid $300 and they set me up with blinds and decoys. They did all the calling and signaled me to go for the kill. I sprung up like Rambo out the blinds and fucking MISSED my first shot. then my pump got jammed cause I was rushing and wasn't actioning it properly and missed the second shot. I had one more shell, by this time they were getting away and moving towards my right. I actioned properly, lined up the one I wanted maybe about 60-70 yards, BANG! The goose floated down and hit the ground. :D

Ya its a thick and tough meat like beef, have to cook it slow. I roasted it in the oven and came out nice and tender. The wife wanted no part of it so I ate all by myself lol. I plan on throwing it on the grill with the next batch and sharing with my bro.
eddieson wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:49 am I've hunted black Friday deals. Does that count?
xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:56 pm
If you spotted one and went to Walmart to get it... yes.
lol, I missed u fvckers lol :lol:
Thunderbox wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:02 am Fuck this website is making me so sad..

slow and steady, we'll get there lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

do you all know the reason Raug canceled the server?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 pm do you all know the reason Raug canceled the server?
^^ Because he wanted to be a dick and you and DM are too right wing for him was my guess?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

from what kro told me, he didn't want to pay for it anymore. would have been nice to have been informed on this before because I could have had someone migrate it over to a new server before shut down. I don't know nearly enough to sort through the backups and try to get it all back online like it was. going to use this weekend to look into some other forum software to see what we can do to get it back somewhat like it used to be
killacross

Post by killacross »

thats what I was scared of. Doesnt seem like it would be too hard to say....I dont want to pay for this...and if someone doesnt take over by dd/mm/yyyy, Im shutting it down.

...we would have come together and funded it for the next century <_<
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

At least kakashi gave us forewarning before he pulled the plug, granted it did seem(on a surface level) near the end that he was fudging the numbers to solicit as much donations as he could get.

But at the end of the day I can't really complain, it was Raugs money and he has a right to spend it however he sees fit.