There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

Biden embracing his inner tyrant and declaring war on the unvaccinated and business that refuse to do what the federal government wants.

And Xandor (or anyone else really of similar opinion), your opinion, I'm 99.9% sure will be the opposite of mine. If I'm wrong and you actually think what Biden's doing is wrong then sure, quote this and respond. If not, then don't because I'm going to ignore you, my personal policy regarding you and COVID still stands. No point in debating about it because we aren't going to change each other's mind and I'm frankly, we don't owe it to each other at this point to defend our values against each other.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:05 pm
San Goku wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:21 pm Yo is this real? Matrix: https://youtu.be/ySBzSEYvLuU

That Shang-Chi movie was on the level of Spider-Man epic imo.
Which spiderman are we talking about? Cause I wouldn't really call the Tom Holland ones epic.
Most recent one so ya (isn't he the best spidy ever?) or which ever is the best. Actually put it up there with Black Panther and Avengers.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm Biden embracing his inner tyrant and declaring war on the unvaccinated and business that refuse to do what the federal government wants.

And Xandor (or anyone else really of similar opinion), your opinion, I'm 99.9% sure will be the opposite of mine. If I'm wrong and you actually think what Biden's doing is wrong then sure, quote this and respond. If not, then don't because I'm going to ignore you, my personal policy regarding you and COVID still stands. No point in debating about it because we aren't going to change each other's mind and I'm frankly, we don't owe it to each other at this point to defend our values against each other.
It is better to debate question without settling it, than to settle a question without debating it.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I personally like Jimmy Kimmel's take
...if you're sick and unvaccinated -- we should let you die in the streets /s

Geez hollywood is such trash
...and the leftists that cosigned his comments are definitely the compassionate party (which is me only looking at the extreme)

In more important news
...this has been one of the few times in history that the stock market AND housing market are both up - - not to mention record highs

which do you think will collapse faster/first? I personally think it will be the stock market. We are in the process of trying to find a rental property or two to buy for cash. Also, making repairs to our last house to rent it out as well (though selling that to buy two, smaller rentals might be dope too)

then buying/building in our current market with a mortgage and large down-payment
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

20 years since 9/11 time sure flies.

Had a great days, went to my cuz house for his baby shower. A bunch of family, my sons first time this year being at a big family get together.

Looking for homes right now but it's a bit hard because I'm not selling my condo so our options are a bit limited. Wish us luck.
killacross

Post by killacross »

man..this market is looking like trash

we went to tour a house...1500 sq ft, 0.4 acre property -- $140k asking price - about right

We opened the door and realized that the house had not been cleaned prior to the showing...and probably not in the last 5 years. Oh well...we planned to do a complete rehab anyway...so you just deduct that from the offer. So new floors/cabinets/paint the walls...etc. The weird part is that they bought BRAND NEW appliances. Still had the stickers on and everything. But really, as long as the roof/HVAC/plumbing/foundation are sound...no big deal

BUT...,we went to an auxiliary room. When I took the first and the floor creaked....the ENTIRE fucking wall SCURRIED AWAY because it was just THAT infested with roaches!! I told our agent...oh hell no -- we've seen enough.

We toured 2 more townhomes a day or two later....and again -- looks like people are trying to do a cash grab or get from under mortgages. The property wasn't in much better shape -- just not infested from what we could tell.

How do people live like this? I mean, they all had a little baby room -- so I feel bad for kids that are growing up in "invisible" squalor. Why do people not take pride in [likely] their most expensive asset/piece of property? Weird
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Market in Toronto and GTA (greater Toronto area) is making no sense the last couple months. The norm is $100K over asking price minimum. Total sellers market.

Edit

Trying to go through all the MCU movies now for the last couple of days. It hasn't been in order but still fun.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a8715 ... 3-2-1-mcu/
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 am man..this market is looking like trash

we went to tour a house...1500 sq ft, 0.4 acre property -- $140k asking price - about right

We opened the door and realized that the house had not been cleaned prior to the showing...and probably not in the last 5 years. Oh well...we planned to do a complete rehab anyway...so you just deduct that from the offer. So new floors/cabinets/paint the walls...etc. The weird part is that they bought BRAND NEW appliances. Still had the stickers on and everything. But really, as long as the roof/HVAC/plumbing/foundation are sound...no big deal

BUT...,we went to an auxiliary room. When I took the first and the floor creaked....the ENTIRE fucking wall SCURRIED AWAY because it was just THAT infested with roaches!! I told our agent...oh hell no -- we've seen enough.

We toured 2 more townhomes a day or two later....and again -- looks like people are trying to do a cash grab or get from under mortgages. The property wasn't in much better shape -- just not infested from what we could tell.

How do people live like this? I mean, they all had a little baby room -- so I feel bad for kids that are growing up in "invisible" squalor. Why do people not take pride in [likely] their most expensive asset/piece of property? Weird
Yeah it's weird. I clean my house thoroughly and frequently. I also don't enter with shoes on. I never get why people wear shoes indoors. Just get slippers or something you can wear indoors.
The market here in Holland is even more of a hell. Because the Netherlands is so densely populated house prices have gone through the roof. It's not Tokyo or Seoul bad, but it's going that way.
A new house with 160m² living space goes for €400.000 and up. Shit is too pricey and the houses aren't even that nice.
Looks like qubes, instead of nice houses like they made in the 90's.
I saw a shed being sold for 100k the other day in Den Haag. A fucking nasty shed. People have officially lost their minds.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:26 pm
killacross wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 am man..this market is looking like trash

Yeah it's weird. I clean my house thoroughly and frequently. I also don't enter with shoes on. I never get why people wear shoes indoors. Just get slippers or something you can wear indoors.
The market here in Holland is even more of a hell. Because the Netherlands is so densely populated house prices have gone through the roof. It's not Tokyo or Seoul bad, but it's going that way.
A new house with 160m² living space goes for €400.000 and up. Shit is too pricey and the houses aren't even that nice.
Looks like qubes, instead of nice houses like they made in the 90's.
I saw a shed being sold for 100k the other day in Den Haag. A fucking nasty shed. People have officially lost their minds.
So 160 m^2 is about 1722 ft^2. Anything 1200 -1800 ft^2 with 3 bedrooms will can cost high $700K to mid $800K CAN.

Lmfao a freaking shed, wow

I just did my advance voting today for our federal election and kept all this craziness in mind. My choice of party was a direct middle finger to the status quo.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

So the California recall race is already being declared fraudulent by um...a certain someone.
Honestly, who saw that coming?

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

This Mast guy tore Secretary Blinken a new asshole in this hearing on Afghanistan lol

https://twitter.com/RepBrianMast/status ... 29568?s=20
killacross

Post by killacross »

Norm McDonald.. Dead at 61

...he was killed... Adam Corolla is next
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:16 pm Norm McDonald.. Dead at 61

...he was killed... Adam Corolla is next
Dude was a legend.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Apparently he's been fighting cancer for 9 years, kept it private the whole time
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

Anyone reading "Solo Leveling"?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I was a bit impressed with Larry Elder's campaign run, I didn't expect him to win Governor of California but I really didn't expect him to have charisma and look cool. He seemed to have a good team behind him.

https://youtu.be/kz0Cl7HHTrE
killacross

Post by killacross »

So, where is Gabby?

You can tell the family isn't serious about finding her. They are asking police... When anyone serious would ask Reddit
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Just find the fiancé and you find Gabby.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Yellow people sneak into the country? look the other way
Brown people sneak into the country? pretend it didn't happen
...but when those damn, dirty black people sneak into the country? send em back!

--But their country is rubble after several massive earthquakes.
Don't care send em back
...But their government is in shambles after an assassination
ok, ok -- send em back with a bottle of water
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:39 pm Yellow people sneak into the country? look the other way
Brown people sneak into the country? pretend it didn't happen
...but when those damn, dirty black people sneak into the country? send em back!

--But their country is rubble after several massive earthquakes.
Don't care send em back
...But their government is in shambles after an assassination
ok, ok -- send em back with a bottle of water
It's fucking disgusting, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it that way.