There we go

Haohmaru
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:58 am

Man Miura needs to release more often. It’s like I only read 5 pages.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:58 am
Man Miura needs to release more often. It’s like I only read 5 pages.
It's the bi-annual weekly release!

Haohmaru
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm

I’m really not into politics. Since it’s mostly just a puppet game IMO. I tend to vote for smaller parties in my country so that my vote doesn’t go to the bigger parties automatically when I decide not to vote.
I was just wondering for you Americans. Are there really only 2 options for you to choose from. Democrats and Republicans? Biden vs trump (in the end). Isn’t this like extremely narrow choice. There a so many things in between. You can be democrat while also agreeing with points made by the republican parties.
I just find it really weird that there aren’t more parties to choose from.
In the Netherlands there so many parties that range from left to right and everything in between.

killacross
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:13 pm

there are 3
..but since the big two get 95% of the votes...a vote for the 3rd party is generally throwing away your vote

generally people are not well educated an ALL of the issues. People tend to be single issue voters and then just vote down party lines

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:45 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm
I’m really not into politics. Since it’s mostly just a puppet game IMO. I tend to vote for smaller parties in my country so that my vote doesn’t go to the bigger parties automatically when I decide not to vote.
I was just wondering for you Americans. Are there really only 2 options for you to choose from. Democrats and Republicans? Biden vs trump (in the end). Isn’t this like extremely narrow choice. There a so many things in between. You can be democrat while also agreeing with points made by the republican parties.
I just find it really weird that there aren’t more parties to choose from.
In the Netherlands there so many parties that range from left to right and everything in between.
killacross wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:13 pm
there are 3
..but since the big two get 95% of the votes...a vote for the 3rd party is generally throwing away your vote

generally people are not well educated an ALL of the issues. People tend to be single issue voters and then just vote down party lines
There are a lot more than 3, and you can run independently of a party, but the bigger two parties manage to quash most of them with ballot requirements until maybe one other party sneaks onto a ballot. This year there will be 4 candidates (including Trump and Biden) on enough ballots that they could theoretically win enough electoral votes. The success D's and R's have had pushing out all of the other parties is so immense that every other party gets lumped into the moniker "third party" like they're third-wheeling on the relationship. San posted a video link a while back in here that explains it pretty well - but essentially since two parties run our system, they govern the rules and get to choose who we get to vote for. The way primaries are established also tends more towards extremism, which is why practically every non-Sanders Democratic candidate had to withdraw just to make sure Biden and not Sanders won even though Sanders isn't popular. Trump managed to find a loophole that I think will be hard to replicate if Republicans actually do a lessons learned, but even that loophole still had him going through one of the two major parties.

Normally I'd agree with your last line Killa, but honestly this time there's so much misinformation floating around that I'd say that generally there are people not well educated on ANY of the issues. If it's on Facebook, it must be real!

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:05 am

Man I haven't watched Coming to America in a million years (from beginning to the end). Movie is fucking awesome, I think I heard that they are supposed to make a remake or sequel.

Haohmaru
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 am

San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:05 am
Man I haven't watched Coming to America in a million years (from beginning to the end). Movie is fucking awesome, I think I heard that they are supposed to make a remake or sequel.
Its already confirmed and its coming direct to Amazon if I’m not mistaken.

As for politics, @Xx and killa, being misinformed is exactly why bullshit groups make it that far.
Most people don’t even know what they’re voting for. If there’s one thing that they don’t like and the other party is against that certain point they tend to vote for them.
Just look at 50 cent for example.
Biden wants like 60% tax for rich people or something like that. 50 who isn’t a trump supporter said fuck that I ain’t paying 60% tax. I’m voting trump.
Simple as that.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:52 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 am
San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:05 am
Man I haven't watched Coming to America in a million years (from beginning to the end). Movie is fucking awesome, I think I heard that they are supposed to make a remake or sequel.
Its already confirmed and its coming direct to Amazon if I’m not mistaken.

As for politics, @Xx and killa, being misinformed is exactly why bullshit groups make it that far.
Most people don’t even know what they’re voting for. If there’s one thing that they don’t like and the other party is against that certain point they tend to vote for them.
Just look at 50 cent for example.
Biden wants like 60% tax for rich people or something like that. 50 who isn’t a trump supporter said fuck that I ain’t paying 60% tax. I’m voting trump.
Simple as that.
Which goes back to misinformation, since Biden's plan isn't to put in a 60% tax. The top earners could hit 60% tax on their highest incomes if they live in NYC and if you tally all of their taxes together AND take no exemptions.

Of course even if Biden did add a 60% rate, it's still lower than rates historically.

And make no mistake - 50 cent is perfectly OK fucking people over to get more money. Biden's plan cuts (permanently, unlike Trump's) taxes for those making under 400K annually.

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 am
San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:05 am
Man I haven't watched Coming to America in a million years (from beginning to the end). Movie is fucking awesome, I think I heard that they are supposed to make a remake or sequel.
Its already confirmed and its coming direct to Amazon if I’m not mistaken.

As for politics, @Xx and killa, being misinformed is exactly why bullshit groups make it that far.
Most people don’t even know what they’re voting for. If there’s one thing that they don’t like and the other party is against that certain point they tend to vote for them.
Just look at 50 cent for example.
Biden wants like 60% tax for rich people or something like that. 50 who isn’t a trump supporter said fuck that I ain’t paying 60% tax. I’m voting trump.
Simple as that.
@Haoh and @xx @killa the other option is Kanye West (I'm some what being serious too).

Joe Rogan and Kanye West interview: https://youtu.be/qxOeWuAHOiw

Kanye made me wonder what he would/could do as President, he's definitely not crazy though just out there lol.

Interview is 2.5+hrs long but really good.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:10 pm

San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

@Haoh and @xx @killa the other option is Kanye West (I'm some what being serious too).
Assuming I didn't think he was trolling (according to a Fox headline, he's doing it just to hurt Biden) he's not on enough ballots to win. He can't win the minimum number of electoral votes required unless enough people in different states wrote his name in, and that won't ever happen.

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:10 am

xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:10 pm
San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

@Haoh and @xx @killa the other option is Kanye West (I'm some what being serious too).
Assuming I didn't think he was trolling (according to a Fox headline, he's doing it just to hurt Biden) he's not on enough ballots to win. He can't win the minimum number of electoral votes required unless enough people in different states wrote his name in, and that won't ever happen.
Never say ever lol

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:08 am

San Goku wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:10 am
xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:10 pm
San Goku wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

@Haoh and @xx @killa the other option is Kanye West (I'm some what being serious too).
Assuming I didn't think he was trolling (according to a Fox headline, he's doing it just to hurt Biden) he's not on enough ballots to win. He can't win the minimum number of electoral votes required unless enough people in different states wrote his name in, and that won't ever happen.
Never say ever lol
You got me, it's a non-zero chance.

killacross
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Fuck You -- San

I listened to all 3 hours...that mother fucker is crazy! NOTHING about that interview changed my opinion about Kanye. STFU and make music [that I like] or clothes [that I don't like].

BUT I will admit that I was surprised he has BILLIONaire status (I've seen 3 though he repeatedly said 5).

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:34 pm

killacross wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:29 pm
Fuck You -- San

I listened to all 3 hours...that mother fucker is crazy! NOTHING about that interview changed my opinion about Kanye. STFU and make music [that I like] or clothes [that I don't like].

BUT I will admit that I was surprised he has BILLIONaire status (I've seen 3 though he repeatedly said 5).
yo dats what I'm sayin the fact that he's now a billionaire kind of certifies him...... lol.

and props for Joe Rogan for being able to decouple what he was saying and break it down to the viewers lol.

killacross
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 am

.. You don't understand how much weed and DMT Joe takes

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:58 am

San Goku wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:34 pm

yo dats what I'm sayin the fact that he's now a billionaire kind of certifies him...... lol.
Noooooope. Not one bit.

Though I guess in theory it means he doesn't owe a few hundred million to who knows whom.

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:59 pm

The type how power you see in SCANDAL with Olivia Pope, the kind of power I want lol: https://youtu.be/Wuul_R-vwhI

On Tucker, documents that are damming to the Biden campaign missing lol.

San Goku
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Ice Cube more details, all about the $$$: https://youtu.be/DbU1YJFqGoI

xandorxerxes
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:29 pm

San Goku wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:59 pm
The type how power you see in SCANDAL with Olivia Pope, the kind of power I want lol: https://youtu.be/Wuul_R-vwhI

On Tucker, documents that are damming to the Biden campaign missing lol.
It happened again? I had a bunch of documents that proved that Killa is actually Hunter Biden, but they all went missing too!

No wonder Fox argued no one would take him seriously.

killacross
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Drunk out of my fucking mind and missed a ton of meetings for work.

... No ones noticed at all

.. My job is really essential

Post Reply