There we go

San Goku
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:33 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:29 pm
Well, the new gf liked me before but after last night she REALLY likes me. 8-)
*Fist bumps DM*

San Goku
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:28 am

If you didn't think 2020 could get even shittier, Chadwick (Black Panther) died today of Colon cancer. Just heard on 680 news smh.
Last edited by San Goku on Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Masta
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:39 am

San Goku wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:28 am
If you didn't think 2020 could get even shittier, Chadwick (Black Panther) died today of Colin cancer. Just heard on 680 news smh.
Colon cancer.

Damn, I just read this.

San Goku
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:02 am

We won't even see him a little in Black Panther 2 or did they start filming?

eddieson
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by eddieson » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 am

San Goku wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:02 am
We won't even see him a little in Black Panther 2 or did they start filming?
They should still be writing the script.

killacross
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:43 am

Just saw.. Fuck mang

...But with so much money to be made... Wonder who they'll recast? I'm betting Terrence Howard

Seriously tho.. I guarantee Shuri gets the armor and they do a lady black panther spin off
Last edited by killacross on Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

killacross
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:29 pm
Well, the new gf liked me before but after last night she REALLY likes me. 8-)
You eat ass :o :shock:?.. Or she's never seen a BBC before... At least not in person.. And DEFINITELY not one that wasn't pixelated

San Goku
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:12 am

killacross wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 am
Digital Masta wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:29 pm
Well, the new gf liked me before but after last night she REALLY likes me. 8-)
You eat ass :o :shock:?.. Or she's never seen a BBC before... At least not in person.. And DEFINITELY not one that wasn't pixelated
DM definitely ate the ass

San Goku
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:22 am

eddieson wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 am
San Goku wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:02 am
We won't even see him a little in Black Panther 2 or did they start filming?
They should still be writing the script.
Since he was battling for 4 yrs I hope he was able to record some material to use for future films. Kinda of like Stan Lee cameos.

My friend told me Chadwick was supposed to do a movie of a true story of a Black Samurai. :(

Digital Masta
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:22 pm

killacross wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 am
Digital Masta wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:29 pm
Well, the new gf liked me before but after last night she REALLY likes me. 8-)
You eat ass :o :shock:?.. Or she's never seen a BBC before... At least not in person.. And DEFINITELY not one that wasn't pixelated
I have not eaten booty and my girlfriend definitely has a type...she's dated Japanese guys before (only two but one for a long time) but I'm not the first black guy she's dated.

killacross
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:11 pm

I dunno why. .. Saying "girlfriend" sounds weird in my mid 30s

xandorxerxes
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:23 pm

killacross wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:11 pm
I dunno why. .. Saying "girlfriend" sounds weird in my mid 30s
I found myself saying "ladyfriend." Girlfriend felt awkward to me, but y'all know I'm weird/fucked up so...

Digital Masta
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:19 pm

My WOMAN

xandorxerxes
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am

Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:38 am

Not sure who's been following european soccer trade rumors, but it looks like Messi will be leaving Barca this summer
xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am
Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.
Congrats homie

killacross
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:35 am

xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am
Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.
Hell yea!! Good for you man. Congrats!!

killacross
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:19 pm
My WOMAN
She is NOT YOUR property. :roll: :roll:

But I think I'd intro her as my partner. Iunno. Just me being weird again... Ignore me

Digital Masta
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:11 am

killacross wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 am
Digital Masta wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:19 pm
My WOMAN
She is NOT YOUR property. :roll: :roll:

But I think I'd intro her as my partner. Iunno. Just me being weird again... Ignore me
That always makes me think of a gay couple.

ames
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Re: There we go

Post by ames » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 pm

i think my girlfriend/boyfriend is ok. I don't think it is weird. why do you think its weird?

eddieson
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:00 am

Re: There we go

Post by eddieson » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:33 pm

xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am
Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.
Congrats!

Post Reply