There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

The country’s foreign ministry has claimed Facebook CEO has effectively confirmed the feds secretly control major US social media

The FBI and other US security agencies secretly control American social media giants, Russia’s foreign ministry has alleged. The claim follows a recent interview with Mark Zuckerberg, in which the Facebook CEO supposedly acknowledged such influence.

On Friday, spokesperson Maria Zakharova published a post on her Telegram channel devoted to Zuckerberg’s recent appearance on The Joe Rogan podcast. According to the Russian diplomat, Facebook’s first-in-command recounted how FBI operatives had visited him ahead of the 2020 US presidential elections, which ended in victory for Joe Biden, asking him to suppress stories revolving around the “unseemly contents” of Hunter Biden’s laptop on his platforms.

“The men in black ‘convinced’ Mark Zuckerberg… that these were all Russian fakes,” Zakharova added, referencing the podcast.

She went on to surmise that this kind of “excuse for censorship” was sufficient to have made Facebook’s CEO comply with the request. The subsequent suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story “helped pronounce Biden senior as the winner in the election,” Zakharova noted, remarking that many Americans are still unconvinced.

The diplomat went on to argue that, with the laptop story turning out to be true and with Zuckerberg’s revelations to Rogan, “the world has learned that the US social media played a decisive role in this performance.” She added that the suspension of then-President Trump’s accounts by the main social media platforms just goes to show that the US authorities collude with the “internet monopolies.”

Zakharova concluded that all this proves that the “FBI and other American security services manually control digital giants,” with social media platforms’ leadership only too happy to “participate in dirty political games in Washington.” The senior diplomat also made the claim that “there are no democratic standards in the American electoral system: neither in theory nor in practice.”
Russia responds to Zuckerberg’s FBI revelations https://www.rt.com/news/561615-russia-f ... ial-media/
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Zuck's a cuck, but searching for a statement from the mouth of the Russian propaganda apparatus about the subject of censorship is like asking a psycho in a straight-jacket his general thoughts on the internal operations of the Insane asylum.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Zuck would be the type to let a bunch of dudes bang his wife...all in the hope of trying to have his robot brain understand humans better.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:23 am Zuck would be the type to let a bunch of dudes bang his wife...all in the hope of trying to have his robot brain understand humans better.
I'll sign up to bang his wife, for the sake of science of course.
killacross

Post by killacross »

You a nasty muh fucker

.. You know that right?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

For real.
killacross

Post by killacross »

New COVID variant booster shots approved today
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:49 pm New COVID variant booster shots approved today
What's this shot number 875116651?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:49 pm New COVID variant booster shots approved today
Oh thank heavens we are saved 🙄🙄🙄🙄

My company is still forcing us to wear mask, it's mandatory. I had to kick a contractor out the plant because he didn't want to wear a mask. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

He shouldn't of had to be forced to wear a mask 🤡🌏

Edit:

Cyberpunk Netflix trailer: https://youtu.be/JtqIas3bYhg
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

It's Trigger so the animation will be crazy, but I'm kinda over extreme violence just for the sake of it. I don't just want to watch crazy-ass violence and sex just for shock value.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The shitty government... The great equalizer

We moved a few months ago. Need to update my address on my license amd registrations

Can't do it because it's not in the state databases [new construction] ... Even tho they definitely sent me property tax bills last month

So standing in line at 6a for a building that opens at 7a because otherwise I'd waste my whole day waiting for this inefficiency

**Update **
Finally inside... The lady is rude as hell. She basically told people that they are understaffed and are not doing.. A B or C. If you are here for A B or C.. You're wasting your time... So leave now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm here for D tho :D
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:14 am The shitty government... The great equalizer

We moved a few months ago. Need to update my address on my license amd registrations

Can't do it because it's not in the state databases [new construction] ... Even tho they definitely sent me property tax bills last month

So standing in line at 6a for a building that opens at 7a because otherwise I'd waste my whole day waiting for this inefficiency

**Update **
Finally inside... The lady is rude as hell. She basically told people that they are understaffed and are not doing.. A B or C. If you are here for A B or C.. You're wasting your time... So leave now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm here for D tho :D
Where there is no choice there can be no quality.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just finished Dota S3

... Such an incredibly weak ending
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 pm Just finished Dota S3

Yeah. I can agree with that.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:55 pm
killacross wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 pm Just finished Dota S3

Yeah. I can agree with that.
Ya'll are tripping how so? The characters went through hell and back and the fact the daughter was able to trick her father to win was brilliant.

Edit

Who remembers Wild Cats?: https://youtu.be/S3t-T7zp8Zc
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:20 am Ya'll are tripping how so? The characters went through hell and back and the fact the daughter was able to trick her father to win was brilliant.

Edit

#1 - I loved WildCATS at the time! I actually went back and rewatched years later...and you can tell it was a product of it's time. The same is true of XTAS. I haven't rewatched Batmans TAS, Superman TAS, or Spiderman TAS...but plan to at some point.

#2 - Season 3 completely undid everything that season 1 and 2 created. The writers essentially said - nothing matters because we retell this story as many times as we like...and just have the inevitable cataclysm that lets us restart as many times as we like...

BUT, I interpreted that ending the exact opposite of you. I took it as the father won out. He reset the universe [via the sun goddess] -- and made the way for the daughter to be alive and healed. Which was why he smiled at the end in hell. Otherwise -- why would the daughter come back and be healed...but allow so many people to remain dead? The father didn't care who was alive as long as his daughter survived. So he tricked the sun goddess to go back to her save point...with Davion and Marci and Lina still dead. I don't see the issue with going back to that universe...instead of making a new one? I don't get why the dark sun goddess had to be stopped and killed (unless it was just the Invoker getting "revenge"). I don't get why Mene > Selemene (except that she was there first)...Terrorblade is just the standard - take over the universe badguy which is fine...but I also don't understand the Arc Warden storyline at all. He was a consciousness born out of the universe because of opposing forces that were always in conflict?

I dunno...I never played the game...but the story was good, the world building was good....but the ending was mediocre.
If I compare it to Arcane - another series where I never played the game and know none of the lore...Arcane was magnitudes better.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:31 am
San Goku wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:20 am Ya'll are tripping how so? The characters went through hell and back and the fact the daughter was able to trick her father to win was brilliant.

Edit

#1 - I loved WildCATS at the time! I actually went back and rewatched years later...and you can tell it was a product of it's time. The same is true of XTAS. I haven't rewatched Batmans TAS, Superman TAS, or Spiderman TAS...but plan to at some point.

#2 - Season 3 completely undid everything that season 1 and 2 created. The writers essentially said - nothing matters because we retell this story as many times as we like...and just have the inevitable cataclysm that lets us restart as many times as we like...

BUT, I interpreted that ending the exact opposite of you. I took it as the father won out. He reset the universe [via the sun goddess] -- and made the way for the daughter to be alive and healed. Which was why he smiled at the end in hell. Otherwise -- why would the daughter come back and be healed...but allow so many people to remain dead? The father didn't care who was alive as long as his daughter survived. So he tricked the sun goddess to go back to her save point...with Davion and Marci and Lina still dead. I don't see the issue with going back to that universe...instead of making a new one? I don't get why the dark sun goddess had to be stopped and killed (unless it was just the Invoker getting "revenge"). I don't get why Mene > Selemene (except that she was there first)...Terrorblade is just the standard - take over the universe badguy which is fine...but I also don't understand the Arc Warden storyline at all. He was a consciousness born out of the universe because of opposing forces that were always in conflict?

I dunno...I never played the game...but the story was good, the world building was good....but the ending was mediocre.
If I compare it to Arcane - another series where I never played the game and know none of the lore...Arcane was magnitudes better.
I agree the Arc Warden made no sense to me. He was just there with no real explanation whatsoever. I also think they kinda swindle the audience into thinking that Davion was the main character, but he's kinda...not, and his connections to the dragons were heavily underutilized. Also, Lina and her connection to Slyrak and the whole thing about some humans being connected to dragons (like her underused sister with the ice dragon) through seeds wasn't fleshed out either.

Part of me suspects that this is because they are doing the thing where the entire cast is different in the coming seasons, with one of them potentially being Davion's kid who will also have a connection to dragons.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Same with X-men. That show was fantastic until people started meddling with the creator and directors with the show then shit went downhill.
They’re making a sequel for that show btw. Which is going to be released soon. Supposedly it’s continuing from where they left of in the old tv show.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally watched Dr Stone Ryusui

10/10
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:33 pm
killacross wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:31 am

Edit

I agree the Arc Warden made no sense to me. He was just there with no real explanation whatsoever. I also think they kinda swindle the audience into thinking that Davion was the main character, but he's kinda...not, and his connections to the dragons were heavily underutilized. Also, Lina and her connection to Slyrak and the whole thing about some humans being connected to dragons (like her underused sister with the ice dragon) through seeds wasn't fleshed out either.

Part of me suspects that this is because they are doing the thing where the entire cast is different in the coming seasons, with one of them potentially being Davion's kid who will also have a connection to dragons.
Good point

#1 I would really want to know the reason or thought process into the executive decision not pushing Wild Cats into more seasons.

#2 Thinking about it more your points are valid.

LORD OF THE RINGS, MY GOD THEY ARE GOING BALLS DEEP. Watched episode 1 last night 😳

@Haoh, I hope the new X-Men will be good but not giving my hopes up.