There we go

Haohmaru
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Has anyone watched everything everywhere all at once? It got great reviews and critics. I haven't heard anybody talk about it yet.
Also new trailer for chainsaw man looks lit
https://youtu.be/v4yLeNt-kCU

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:26 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:39 pm
Has anyone watched everything everywhere all at once? It got great reviews and critics. I haven't heard anybody talk about it yet.
Also new trailer for chainsaw man looks lit
https://youtu.be/v4yLeNt-kCU
Watched the Chainsaw Man trailer this morning, loved it!

My bro told me about the Everything movie, said I really good. I'll have to remember it.

Edit

https://twitter.com/kendallbaker/status ... dgaKQ&s=08

killacross
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 am


Cane_The9lives
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm

San Goku wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:53 am
Woman King will probably be my favorite movie of 2022, movie is tha TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥
It's actually probably the most historically inaccurate movie to be released this year.

killacross
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Black vernacular vs standard English

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:06 pm

Cane_The9lives wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm
San Goku wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:53 am
Woman King will probably be my favorite movie of 2022, movie is tha TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥
It's actually probably the most historically inaccurate movie to be released this year.
I'm sure there are plenty inaccuracies but it was pretty damn entertaining. I almost wasn't going to watch it off the title alone that annoyed me. The wifey wanted to watch and asked a couple of times so I said what the heck. Exceeded my expectations because I wasn't expecting much.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:28 pm

Cane_The9lives wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm
San Goku wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:53 am
Woman King will probably be my favorite movie of 2022, movie is tha TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥
It's actually probably the most historically inaccurate movie to be released this year.
Wasn't the tribe represented in that film deep into the slave trade?

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:01 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:28 pm
Cane_The9lives wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm
San Goku wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:53 am
Woman King will probably be my favorite movie of 2022, movie is tha TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥
It's actually probably the most historically inaccurate movie to be released this year.
Wasn't the tribe represented in that film deep into the slave trade?
Yup along with the Europeans and they exploited that and reaped most if not all the benefits of that inhumane practice.

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am

When Kenny kicked Tyron Woodley in the face, then he's like point and Terry Silver looked at him and said winner I was in damn near tears. Cobra Kai is so awesome, loving season 5 lol. Only 2 more eps to go.

Edit

How come I never heard about this dude who called out the Queen, Blair and blacks.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Civ3l_qJ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Digital Masta
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:26 am

San Goku wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am


How come I never heard about this dude who called out the Queen, Blair and blacks.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Civ3l_qJ ... MyMTA2M2Y=
What is there to call out? The British didn't start slavery, but they were one of the main forces in ending it around the world. The British went into debt in order to end slavery, so much debt that the country finally paid off the debt in 2015. Elizabeth had nothing to do with any of that.

Yes, they paid it to the slave owners because, technically, that's what you would do. You pay the slave owners because up until that point, they weren't doing anything illegal owning slaves. Immoral but not illegal. Their entire livelihoods and way of life were tied to owning slaves. Therefore if you just take it away, you're likely to piss them off and create a backlash that could result in violence. For them, it was legal until five seconds ago, so as compensation for taking their way of making money, they paid them.


The US government could've done the same thing, and the Civil War may have never happened. But the Civil War wasn't started because of slavery mainly The relationship between the North and South had been reaching critical mass beforehand, entirely outside of slavery.

This dude over here talking about his ancestors, but those negros were the ones enslaving people. It was good, good business and impossible to do without the Africans. Europeans couldn't survive the interior of Africa at that time, they didn't evolve for it. Same as the way Native Americans didn't evolve for the diseases that Europeans had. These Africans had been enslaving one another long before whitey showed up. They just found a sweet new customer when they did.

Also, why does nobody EVER bitch and moan to the Middle Eastern countries? I know I've said this in the past, but they took significantly more slaves than the Europeans and treated them worse. Ever wonder why every single European country that engaged in slavery in the past now has a significant black population in the places they colonized, yet there aren't many black people in the Middle East? They castrated the men.

The reason nobody bitches at the Middle East is because if they did, the response would just be, "Had slaves? Nigga what you talkin' about, we still got 'em! What's your point?"

Would it have been great to give some kind of compensation to the actual freed slaves? Yes, but it didn't happen (as far as I know). Nothing can be done about that. Let's hop on over to those African tribes that exploited slavery and get them to pay...oh wait.

killacross
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:48 am

I'm gonna need you to stop reading on your own

Your history books aren't government sponsored

Everyone knows that the republican party originated slavery as a last ditch effort in 3249. They used time machines to teach it to people of antiquity to create a system that benefitted straight white males and the patriarchy in general

Also... Donald Trump loved slavery because who do you think built his casinos?

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:13 pm

Digital Masta wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:26 am
San Goku wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am


How come I never heard about this dude who called out the Queen, Blair and blacks.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Civ3l_qJ ... MyMTA2M2Y=
What is there to call out? The British didn't start slavery, but they were one of the main forces in ending it around the world. The British went into debt in order to end slavery, so much debt that the country finally paid off the debt in 2015. Elizabeth had nothing to do with any of that.

Yes, they paid it to the slave owners because, technically, that's what you would do. You pay the slave owners because up until that point, they weren't doing anything illegal owning slaves. Immoral but not illegal. Their entire livelihoods and way of life were tied to owning slaves. Therefore if you just take it away, you're likely to piss them off and create a backlash that could result in violence. For them, it was legal until five seconds ago, so as compensation for taking their way of making money, they paid them.


The US government could've done the same thing, and the Civil War may have never happened. But the Civil War wasn't started because of slavery mainly The relationship between the North and South had been reaching critical mass beforehand, entirely outside of slavery.

This dude over here talking about his ancestors, but those negros were the ones enslaving people. It was good, good business and impossible to do without the Africans. Europeans couldn't survive the interior of Africa at that time, they didn't evolve for it. Same as the way Native Americans didn't evolve for the diseases that Europeans had. These Africans had been enslaving one another long before whitey showed up. They just found a sweet new customer when they did.

Also, why does nobody EVER bitch and moan to the Middle Eastern countries? I know I've said this in the past, but they took significantly more slaves than the Europeans and treated them worse. Ever wonder why every single European country that engaged in slavery in the past now has a significant black population in the places they colonized, yet there aren't many black people in the Middle East? They castrated the men.

The reason nobody bitches at the Middle East is because if they did, the response would just be, "Had slaves? Nigga what you talkin' about, we still got 'em! What's your point?"

Would it have been great to give some kind of compensation to the actual freed slaves? Yes, but it didn't happen (as far as I know). Nothing can be done about that. Let's hop on over to those African tribes that exploited slavery and get them to pay...oh wait.
You ain't lying DM, not at all. I feel all your points are valid including the people highlighting the other.

Shits crazy though good luck telling Isreal and Palestinian to let bygones be bygones.

The US stealing frozen assets from Russia and giving it to Ukraine is like reparations 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

killacross
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:00 pm

LEAVE ADAM LEVINE ALONE!!

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:42 pm

killacross wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:00 pm
LEAVE ADAM LEVINE ALONE!!
They don't know until they have to live with a woman day in and day out.

Haohmaru
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:05 am

People think just because you’re married to a super model everything is good and dandy.
Somebody once said the best pussy is the next pussy.

Jujutsu Kaisen movie is out now on streaming sites. Movie was aight. Watched it mostly for the action scenes. Didn't really add much to the story.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 am

Him and the wife definitely had an agreement but his dumbass went directly for some Instagram ho that wasn't vetted. He's definitely at fault, but that chick acting like she's a victim. Bitch, you knew what were you doing.

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 pm

She bad: https://vnexplorer.net/instagram-model- ... 39733.html


I had to look up this mistress, had no idea what she looked like or cared until now. Also, truth on you have to vet these hoes......it's not easy though, I'm sure he did.

killacross
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:27 pm

She's bad?? I've been out of the game too long.

She looks fake as fuck. Shes wearing like 8lbs of make up. And I'm sure the insta pics are photoshopped.

And I agree with DM... There was probably an understanding there. There is usually an agreement to keep it from going public though and embarrassing the wife. There should have been tons of NDAs involved. Adam was just being messy and is dealing with the consequences.

San Goku
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:04 pm

killacross wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:27 pm
She's bad?? I've been out of the game too long.

She looks fake as fuck. Shes wearing like 8lbs of make up. And I'm sure the insta pics are photoshopped.

And I agree with DM... There was probably an understanding there. There is usually an agreement to keep it from going public though and embarrassing the wife. There should have been tons of NDAs involved. Adam was just being messy and is dealing with the consequences.
Maybe I'm just easy to impress...or maybe you're difficult.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:17 pm

killacross wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:27 pm
She looks fake as fuck. Shes wearing like 8lbs of make up. And I'm sure the insta pics are photoshopped.
Yeah, I agree. Would I smash? Sure, but as we all know, that doesn't mean anything. She looks like every other Instagram model. She's in good shape, and I suspect there is an attractive woman under all of that makeup, but nothing on the level of "baddie."

But woman, either you're a child, or you're not. Take responsibility. If not, we take away everything because children cannot make very important decisions.

But Adam's wife is a 5'10'' Victoria's Secret model; I think the rule was not to embarrass her and the family because due to her profession was definitely knee-deep in that universe, she knows how it works. Whether she had been involved in stuff like that in the past or just seeing it everywhere due to her modeling.

Adam said, "I didn't cheat, but I crossed a line." Adam...you were banging this chick, so what the fuck does that even mean? So...agreement?

Post Reply