There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

^^ It's a bunch of recent events (Central Park, Jogger) including Mr. Floyd compounded together got this result.
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:48 pm I don't advocate for or condone the violence and looting... but peaceful protests have done exactly nothing. I'm not surprised it's come to this.

Edit: Apparently only 2 of the 18 people arrested were from Minneapolis (6 if you count St. Paul). 4 weren't from Minnesota at all.
Ya I was telling people that the sad truth is peaceful protest won't do shit.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Finally got a chance to leave the wife and kid for a bit and go to my outdoor gun range to fire my pump shotgun. Beautiful day a bit chilly in the morning but nice sunshine.

Also did some relationship consoling
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley offered King $200,000 and a four-year college education funded by the city of Los Angeles.[54] King refused and sued the city, winning $3.8 million. Bryant Allen, one of the passengers in King's car on the night of the incident, received $35,000 in his lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles.[55]
From Wiki.... Fuck otta here lol
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 pm
Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley offered King $200,000 and a four-year college education funded by the city of Los Angeles.[54] King refused and sued the city, winning $3.8 million. Bryant Allen, one of the passengers in King's car on the night of the incident, received $35,000 in his lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles.[55]
Fun trivia fact: Barr was AG at that time too.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:45 am
San Goku wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 pm
Fun trivia fact: Barr was AG at that time too.
That is an interesting trivia fact.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

999 posts in the General Discussion forum - until now!

Edit to make this post worth something - Floyd's death ruled a homicide.
killacross

Post by killacross »

... Well at least Corona isn't an issue anymore
.. Instead it's all these peaceful protesters being shot because of undercover far right infiltrators
Thunderbox

Post by Thunderbox »

San Goku wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 pm Finally got a chance to leave the wife and kid for a bit and go to my outdoor gun range to fire my pump shotgun. Beautiful day a bit chilly in the morning but nice sunshine.

You allright buddy?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:42 pm ... Well at least Corona isn't an issue anymore
.. Instead it's all these peaceful protesters being shot because of undercover far right infiltrators
But killa riots are what happen when the voices of the unheard go on for too long.

Which is it people? Because it can't be both.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Thunderbox wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:09 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 pm Finally got a chance to leave the wife and kid for a bit and go to my outdoor gun range to fire my pump shotgun. Beautiful day a bit chilly in the morning but nice sunshine.

You allright buddy?
We are two different people and we clash a lot over time and we have a child together.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I know you're joking (Killa), but Coronavirus is going to be a much bigger issue in about 1-2 weeks...

It's not going to be pretty. Hospitals are still full, and almost none of the protestors in pictures are wearing masks. Residents/fellows rotate in 2-4 weeks too.
San Goku wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:16 pm We are two different people and we clash a lot over time and we have a child together.
That can be rough, glad you're getting counseling. I hope she's going to - communication is everything.

Especially when the other person just doesn't seem to know why they're wrong... (/s)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:36 pm I know you're joking (Killa), but Coronavirus is going to be a much bigger issue in about 1-2 weeks...
I'm going to remember this in 2 weeks my friend. If you're right...well you were right but if you're not...I'm coming for you.

Not really.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:57 pm
xandorxerxes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:36 pm I know you're joking (Killa), but Coronavirus is going to be a much bigger issue in about 1-2 weeks...
I'm going to remember this in 2 weeks my friend. If you're right...well you were right but if you're not...I'm coming for you.
I would like to be wrong. Extremely wrong. Please let me be wrong.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So I was listening to the theme from Back To The Future which was composed by Alan Silvestri who did Captain America: The First Avenger, the Avengers and both Infinity War and Endgame and it's funny you can hear some similarities in his work as far back as Back To The Future.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:47 am So I was listening to the theme from Back To The Future which was composed by Alan Silvestri who did Captain America: The First Avenger, the Avengers and both Infinity War and Endgame and it's funny you can hear some similarities in his work as far back as Back To The Future.
The dude that was responsible for Infinity Wars and Endgame did Back to The Future? WOW! I can see that, he's a master of bringing the theories of time travel to life.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:06 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:47 am So I was listening to the theme from Back To The Future which was composed by Alan Silvestri who did Captain America: The First Avenger, the Avengers and both Infinity War and Endgame and it's funny you can hear some similarities in his work as far back as Back To The Future.
The dude that was responsible for Infinity Wars and Endgame did Back to The Future? WOW! I can see that, he's a master of bringing the theories of time travel to life.
The composer who wrote the theme songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc - Back to the Future theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOabQZHT4qY - Avengers (especially listen to the 'Assemble' part at 2:14)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Chauvin upgraded to 2nd degree murder. The other 3 officers are charged with aiding and abetting and 2nd degree murder.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Jeez, Mattis came out swinging.
Holy Cowboy

Post by Holy Cowboy »

With all that is happening, Republicans are getting to claim a big fat 'I TOLD YOU SO' to Dems. Trump 2020 landslide might wind up being an understatement.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

What is this "I told you so" you're talking about?

also, some unfortunately sweet footage of a landslide in Norway

https://www.reddit.com/r/geology/commen ... june_2020/