There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Exactly!!

She's not ugly by any means... But she's not special either.. Especially for LA standards. Listening to her... She seems to have stopped growing mentally... And stopped in her teenage years. Which would make sense. She started to develop physically and got attention and life on easy mode in general - so she didn't need to develop mentally or develop a personality

He likely fucked her... But crossing the line was leaving a ton of evidence to make it messy, make it easy for her to prove, and also probably developing feelings for her vs just a pump and dump situation
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:05 am People think just because you’re married to a super model everything is good and dandy.
Somebody once said the best pussy is the next pussy.

Jujutsu Kaisen movie is out now on streaming sites. Movie was aight. Watched it mostly for the action scenes. Didn't really add much to the story.
Just finished Jujutsu Kaisen 0 this morning, ya I agree it was alright. I enjoyed the movie, not a masterpiece like Broly. Hopefully Bleach doesn't disappoint, Bleach can't be anything short of epic or its a failure.
killacross

Post by killacross »

This makes more sense now Adam - he's innocent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmL8VakXiqc

...and watching JJK0 tonight with the wifey.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Any interest in Avatar 2 after 10+ years?

Apparently, they've done an HD remaster as well
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:09 pm This makes more sense now Adam - he's innocent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmL8VakXiqc

...and watching JJK0 tonight with the wifey.
Hit us with the subliminals. What did you think of Jujitsu Kaisen 0?

killacross wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:35 pm Any interest in Avatar 2 after 10+ years?

Apparently, they've done an HD remaster as well
After the success of the LoTR series on Amazon, I'm have faith in this. I know two completely different things.

Also, I had no idea that the Boston Celtics coach is with Nia Long. Found out this week and the memes were killing me.
killacross

Post by killacross »

late response

I enjoyed what I saw... honestly was pretty exhausted from work and fell asleep
gonna try again in a few days after we get past these next few milestones

BTW -- my project was FDA approved for the US market starting in 2023. Doing all the wrap up stuff now as we push for the next project to start just before christmas and hopefully wrap by mid spring 2023. Of course...I will have baby #2 by then...so I should be pretty spent

unrelated -- excited about owning a house and land. Want to expand to a louvered pergola
(this one to be exact: https://www.amazon.com/SORARA-Outdoor-L ... cx_mi&th=1)

...then expand again to a firepit landing with swings and andirondack chairs
(similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OO0zOJQkrag
and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnW9zRTfuQ)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

You guys hear about the perverted teacher dude in the greater Toronto area? Oakville to be exact, dude is walking around teaching class in double z fake breast.

I'm glad Snowden-Sama can have some stability with his family now. Dude is a living legend.
killacross

Post by killacross »

You mean "LADY is walking around..." - don't be a bigot
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VVyLvPGpM0

Looks like there's going to be a special guest for Deadpool 3
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Pull back on the gay jokes and bring something new with the story for DP3, and it should be fun. The 2nd one was basically like the first just with more gay jokes.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I fell asleep during Deadpool 2.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Yeah. I wasn't a huge fan.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Deadpool 2 was the best Deadpool

.. I honestly don't remember either of them... But chuckled here and there for both

But I thought i liked #1
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Literally the only person alive who could convince Hugh Jackman to come back one last time.
This is the best duo in the deadpool comics, I'm genuinely looking forward to this.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:31 pm Literally the only person alive who could convince Hugh Jackman to come back one last time.
This is the best duo in the deadpool comics, I'm genuinely looking forward to this.
Since you put it that way maybe it will be good but I was extremely disappointed in the last movie.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Marvel movie quality has been going downhill hard. I don't think marvel will change the succes formula so there shouldn't be anything to worry about regarding age restrictions.
Like Cane said this is basically I kids dream come true. Deadpool and Wolverine in one movie. Hugh got old though. You can tell by the vanes on his biceps.
Anyway the new season of anime is almost upon us. The new Gundam looks decent as well. The prequel was good. With the code Geass writer helming this it has potential. This season has slot of potential.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:56 pm Marvel movie quality has been going downhill hard. I don't think marvel will change the succes formula so there shouldn't be anything to worry about regarding age restrictions.
Like Cane said this is basically I kids dream come true. Deadpool and Wolverine in one movie. Hugh got old though. You can tell by the vanes on his biceps.
Anyway the new season of anime is almost upon us. The new Gundam looks decent as well. The prequel was good. With the code Geass writer helming this it has potential. This season has slot of potential.
Funny, I thought that too but such is life. It's crazy we've been seeing him for 22 years, and he's about to be 54. He was 32 when he did the first X-men film. It actually works for him being Wolverine though. Even though he ages slowly, he was never young-looking. It's just that Wolverine looking 50 means he's closer to 100+ years old.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Coolio... Gangsta's Paradise Coolio

Dead at 59 :( :cry:

... Also, any of our brethren in PR, Cuba, or Fla... Stay safe
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

You know what's weird I had the rare amount of days to myself and wanted to watch the new DB Super Hero movie but they aren't showing anywhere in Toronto anymore. I would have to drive out of town to watch it. I thought it would still be playing in every theater.
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:25 am
Haohmaru wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:56 pm Marvel movie quality has been going downhill hard. I don't think marvel will change the succes formula so there shouldn't be anything to worry about regarding age restrictions.
Funny, I thought that too but such is life. It's crazy we've been seeing him for 22 years, and he's about to be 54. He was 32 when he did the first X-men film. It actually works for him being Wolverine though. Even though he ages slowly, he was never young-looking. It's just that Wolverine looking 50 means he's closer to 100+ years old.
Man we old as fuck. I know I'm old as fuck when the milfs in their 40's don't look so much as milfs lol.

Also Code Geass writer is involved, I'll buy into that and check it out. When's the episode coming out?
killacross wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:08 am Coolio... Gangsta's Paradise Coolio

Dead at 59 :( :cry:

... Also, any of our brethren in PR, Cuba, or Fla... Stay safe
Surprised to hear this morning R.I.P Gangsta Paradise. I'll be humming that song all day long today.

Hear millions are w/o power 🔋 😯
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

https://youtu.be/unlvnzHlBbk

I have no idea wtf this is but it looks like old school anime fun. Definitely watching it as well