There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

Critical Drinker doing what he does best...again.

https://youtu.be/h3FF_vBwftw
killacross

Post by killacross »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taser-maker- ... 35489.html

Shut up and take my money...

I'm in. I know it's inappropriate given the context... But this article made me laugh
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:18 pm https://www.yahoo.com/news/taser-maker- ... 35489.html

Shut up and take my money...

I'm in. I know it's inappropriate given the context... But this article made me laugh
I don't see why anyone would be against this. It's literally everyone meeting each other half way. You, don't want to arm teachers with guns and want less but people want to be protected instantly, then we should explore this more.

Edit

Of course you know how our society and our species goes. We will make it worse from good intentions and go faster into a Terminator future.
killacross

Post by killacross »

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz (as a drone whizzes by)
*lightning bolt*🤣🤣🤣
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://www.livgolf.com/

LIV golf to give PGA some competition?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

GO STUNNING AND BRAVE STRONG FEMALE!

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago during 1719, the film follows Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior, who has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains. So when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien with a technologically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhD3xAIZzeg

Apparently, Comanche were not known for having female warriors at all. Perhaps other tribes but not them.

If they wanted to do this with a female lead they could've done something where the Predator wipes out her whole tribe and she somehow gets a hold of it's tech and uses that combined with her knowledge of the land to somehow pull off a win. But seriously...HOW THE FUCK are you supposed to beat a Predator with a god damn bow and arrow in the 1700s? Even if they pred uses lower tech.I mean the Predator was throwing Dutch around like a rag doll and he was an elite buffed-out modern-day soldier. This girl is like 100lbs wet, Dutch was lifting heavy ass logs (and having a hard time) to try and make the traps he made to go after the predator.

Granted this is supposed to be the first time they come to earth. It just might fuck up but with the way TV shows and movies play out these days I highly doubt this won't go the way of "SUPER AWESOME WOMAN WHO IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE!"

God, the Predator franchise really isn't worth much after Predator 2, it's similar to Terminator.

The question is...do they team up against the white invaders?

Also the CG is looking trash.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/06/ ... rth-vader/

Oh for fuck's sake man, do your research.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:22 pm Black Adam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvwy4dFUmw
Superhero fatigue is REAL. They are all the same now, the same type of trailers, VFX, jokes,etc. It's become a formula now which was inevitable.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I don't know about that Prey movie, will download or stream but Black Adam looks freaking awesome! Watching in the theater.
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:57 am

Superhero fatigue is REAL. They are all the same now, the same type of trailers, VFX, jokes,etc. It's become a formula now which was inevitable.
Ya there is a formula but I like seeing other DC characters on the big screen aside from Batman and Superman all the time. That reminds me when is the Flash movie coming out again?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:06 am

I don't know about that Prey movie, will download or stream but Black Adam looks freaking awesome! Watching in the theater.
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:57 am

Ya there is a formula but I like seeing other DC characters on the big screen aside from Batman and Superman all the time. That reminds me when is the Flash movie coming out again?
I think next year...it will be trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKF3BAk2HiI

Great (LONG) roundtable conversation about libertarianism. Watch at 2x speed if it's too long.

Also, Matthew McConaughey you seem like a nice guy but why should I care what you think?
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

DM what's wrong with you? What happened to the optimistic and go happy guy. Need a snicker?

Does it matter if you like him or think much of him. Matthew is a person in the public eye. He's trying to be a positive figure for his community. At least he's trying to change your country for the better.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:43 am DM what's wrong with you? What happened to the optimistic and go happy guy. Need a snicker?

Does it matter if you like him or think much of him. Matthew is a person in the public eye. He's trying to be a positive figure for his community. At least he's trying to change your country for the better.
I'm optimistic about things worth being optimistic about like Berserk coming back, Cobra Kai season 5, the new Dragonball film coming out this week which my gf and I will be going to see on Saturday, Eric July releasing his first comic from his Rippaverse universe that he has been working on.

But 99% of what Hollywood produces now is just trash and has given me no reason to be optimistic about their stuff. Specifically when it comes to comics as both the comics being produced by the big two and the films have just become trash.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@DM ya I agree with Haoh, chill on Matthew McConaughey he genuinely cares about the school shooting and victims lost. He's raised in that community for goodness sake. He's the perfect person to lobby for the Right and Left to come together and put some policy in place.

Personally I don't see the big deal about the taser drones. There is literally no ideas on how to stop a shooter.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Look, I didn't say anything negative about the man himself. At the end of the day he isn't saying anything we haven't heard already. Plus the white house having him be on the podium makes it something they (the WH not necessarily him) wish to use politically, if he were just doing it from his own social media or whatever that's a bit different. Then there is what he said:

-I'm not necessarily against red flag laws but they are difficult to put together because they have to be done in a way so the government or other people who try to use them can't abuse them just because they don't like someone AND to coincide with his background check comment...WE HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS BUT if there are no records because people don't report it or the police choose not to really look into it NOTHING WILL POP UP! This kid was cutting himself with a knife, shooting people with BB guns (illegal), and fucking with dead cats, nobody said a god damn thing. People actually have to act for these things to work. Just like the police chose not to act while this dude was in there shooting kids

-Raise it to 21. What the fuck is that supposed to do? Alright, I'm okay with raising it to 21 so long as we raise EVERYTHING to 21, that includes voting. If you can vote on it then you should be able to do it yourself or be affected by it yourself. You get can married at 18 but can't own this particular weapon until 21? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Either 18 is an adult or it isn't. You don't get pick and choose, the same people that say raise it to 21 are the same people that say a ten-year old boy can choose to cut off their dick and become a girl. You can't have this gun but you can do irreversible damage to your body.

I don't care that it "feels good" what he' saying. Give me specific Matthew...what SPECIFICALLY do you have in mind? Don't just say, "Oh, do something."

The biggest problem is I guarantee what he's thinking in his head IS NOT what the politicians will actually do. It will always be worse.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I agree with DM. We should never look to celebrities to tell us how to live our lives. It may affect him personally because he is from the area...but that means absolutely nothing to me. And the political theatre of it all....it's all disgusting. End of the day...it isn't the gun that is a problem...it's the people involved. Instead of trying to help the people...they are just doing a nonsense, reactionary thing.

I mean...didnt Cardi B say we are in a recession? I hope you got your money outta the market
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Bro Killa come on man. If that kid didn't have a gun he could've hurt or kill someone but not leave a massacre like this. Guns are the fucking problem in that they are so easily accessible.
Chris Rock had a good solution that he wrote as a joke about this in his show once.
Make bullets cost $1000 each. Now you know if someone gets shot he must've done at least something wrong 🤣

About the Matthew thing. I don't give a fuck that he's an actor saying those things an neither should you. You should be glad that he's bringing awareness to an existing problem that causes many innocent deaths every year.
If you want it or not public figures have a bigger reach than your average politician. Scary as that may sound.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haoh -- Bro

I have 6 guns...I have never had an incident; Don't plan to have an incident; And I'm irresponsible as fuck at times (we just moved...and I lost one for a day or two. I put 4 in my reg safe. 1 in my gun safe. The movers packed the other one and never mentioned it to me. It wasn't loaded or anything and was actually in piece because I was cleaning/oiling it...but I thought about it after the fact.).

Guns are not the problem. Mental illness is. "Getting rid" of the guns is treating a symptom...not the problem. Also..."mass shooting" deaths vs street crime -- I bet they are not even comparable. Getting rid of legal guns would not stop that. SO again....it's like saying...we use too much plastic in the world...we need cardboard straws! The problem is not cardboard straws...it's plastic bottles. And then of course...the mindset of a person who would throw their trash on the ground or in a lake/river/stream.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I only have 1 gun, I want more........
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yeah Killa but imagine a fucked up dude not being able to buy a gun because it's not as easily accessible as your favorite bubble gum. That would take care of a lot of your problems.
Nobody said people aren't the problem. Them guns aren't shooting by themselves..

Also lol @ you comparing yourself with the crazy people going around shooting kids and everything else he sees in site.

One minute you're here boosting about how accomplished you are and the next you want us to believe that you're comparable to a sick fuck who kills people at random.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Something needs to be done, I want results too. Not just lower gun murders but murders in general. People have used cars to deliberately kill people on many occasions.