There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm 2021/2022 has been wild

Unrelated...by age 30:
Wanna pick your brains TAL...Weird conversation with my best friend...Gimme a number

How many guys is too many for a girl?
How many girls is too many for a guy?

In general women's ability to pair bond decreases in proportion to the amount of dicks she has received. Meaning more likely to divorce you if she has seen a lot of dicks.

Men for whatever reason don't have this problem. We can sleep with 200 women and then on woman 201 be like,"GUYS, SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" and never divorce her.

So for women there is a realistic number given this day and age and then there is the BEST number which is zero. But that ain't realistic these days so I would say anything over 3-5 is now a bit concerning. If she has only had 3 -5 boyfriends then okay.

Also her age. If she is 19 and has already slept with five guys, she is heading to ho territory.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:49 am In general women's ability to pair bond decreases in proportion to the amount of dicks she has received. Meaning more likely to divorce you if she has seen a lot of dicks.

Men for whatever reason don't have this problem. We can sleep with 200 women and then on woman 201 be like,"GUYS, SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" and never divorce her.

So for women there is a realistic number given this day and age and then there is the BEST number which is zero. But that ain't realistic these days so I would say anything over 3-5 is now a bit concerning. If she has only had 3 -5 boyfriends then okay.

Also her age. If she is 19 and has already slept with five guys, she is heading to ho territory.
...I disagree with that part. Men WANT to be able to do that...but it doesn't happen like that in reality.

3-5 with 3-5 boyfriends? I guess I've been out of the dating market so long...and I did marry a more traditional woman who wasn't American
Maybe I am wrong then
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 am
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:49 am In general women's ability to pair bond decreases in proportion to the amount of dicks she has received. Meaning more likely to divorce you if she has seen a lot of dicks.

...I disagree with that part. Men WANT to be able to do that...but it doesn't happen like that in reality.

3-5 with 3-5 boyfriends? I guess I've been out of the dating market so long...and I did marry a more traditional woman who wasn't American
Maybe I am wrong then
3-5 boyfriends meaning 3-5 men total. Meaning all the guys she has slept with have been her boyfriend.

Honestly, even then I would rather it be more like one or two but again I am hedging for what is more likely to happen in today's world.

And I agree that men sleeping with a lot of women is also bad for men but the reverse is far worse for women. Also, I should adjust my earlier example to point out that the man with 200 lays may still divorce but divorcing his wife isn't necessarily because of a lack of ability to pair bond or because of the other women he has had sex with. Whereas a woman carries a piece of every man she has slept with into the next relationship and as men we know it.

Hell, there are women I have hooked up with that afterwards I thought," Yeah, she is gonna remember me for the rest of her life" ESPECIALLY here because I may very well be the only foreigner and then the only black guy she had ever been with. She isn't telling her future Japanese husband about out encounters.

(Cue the you're a sexist pig comments)

We all know that a man with 200 lays and a woman with 200 lays isn't the same thing. The affect on their mental, physical and emotional well-being isn't the same. Their potential for long term relationships isn't the same. Even women can acknowledge that
killacross

Post by killacross »

I just don't think 3-5 boyfriends is realistic at all in most circumstances. Granted.. I wouldn't want a woman who fucked 200 guys either. Honestly, I probably would never even approach the question.

I just thought it was weird that my best friend has been married for 6 ish years. They had a baby last year. And apparently he's upset with her because he found out he's guy #3, but he was a virgin until marriage. They got married at 30.

I said he's overreacting... As long as she's not in contact/texting/calling the guys... Or friends on Facebook... And they don't live in the same community... Or work together

... Who cares?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:48 pm I just don't think 3-5 boyfriends is realistic at all in most circumstances. Granted.. I wouldn't want a woman who fucked 200 guys either. Honestly, I probably would never even approach the question.

I just thought it was weird that my best friend has been married for 6 ish years. They had a baby last year. And apparently he's upset with her because he found out he's guy #3, but he was a virgin until marriage. They got married at 30.

I said he's overreacting... As long as she's not in contact/texting/calling the guys... Or friends on Facebook... And they don't live in the same community... Or work together

... Who cares?
So I looked, and apparently a study 6 years ago made a splash. I don't see much research after that though, but perhaps my google-fu is failing me.

Women with no previous sexual partners before marriage had the lowest rate of divorce. Women with more than 10 had the highest. What's funny though, is the middle - people with 2 sexual partners before marriage had the second-highest rate of divorce, whereas 4-5 partners was the sweet spot (lowest rates of divorce) between 3 and 10. The basis was if the marriage ended within 5 years.

0 partners - 6%
2 partners - 30%
4-5 partners - 25%
10+ - 33%

Of course, this also doesn't account for people in unhappy marriages who divorce after 5 years.

The 0 partners part makes sense, because you don't know what you're missing, those people are more likely to be religious and stay in bad marriages longer, and are probably younger so there's less of a drive to find "the right person" because if it doesn't work they're still young enough to hop back into the game. I guess people with 4-5 have enough experience that they're willing to settle with someone who is good enough, and are probably at the age where they're tired of dating anyways. The 10+ means they're probably not likely to settle because if it's not the right person they want to get back out there as soon as possible. If they're older they may also have leapt into marriage just to be married, or perhaps are just a worse judge of character to begin with and keep making mistakes in choosing a partner. I also don't see any information correlating age, so all of that is just my speculation, and it's also possible the people with 10+ just have whatever reasons for not getting married in the first place and just don't like the married life after they finally get hitched. Again this entire paragraph is just my speculation and has no basis in anything though.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

It depends on a lot of things. Especially culture, believes and intellect. Not saying this is 100% the case, but like Killa said the more traditional girl with strong believes isn't going to be the biggest ho.
On the other hand if you're marrying a crazy valley girl who doesn't have any norms or values isn't going to give a shit about am I being a ho, buy more about how many dicks am I going to ride this hot girl summer.
Also intelligence. Also not 100% the case, but normally smart women tend to look for something more than just a quickie.
For example I was on tinder the other day. I matched with a pretty 29 year old blond marketing person.
Usually my conversations don't go that deep. Oh you like this you like that. You've been here you've been there. Yada yada. The usual small talk leading up to the flirting.
This 29 year old though, began asking me question like what is your purpose in life. What are you ambitions. What do you look for in women aside from outside appearances.
I was like damn. I'm just looking for some nice ass. I thought this was tinder, not where to find a wife.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:38 pm
This 29 year old though, began asking me question like what is your purpose in life. What are you ambitions. What do you look for in women aside from outside appearances.
I was like damn. I'm just looking for some nice ass. I thought this was tinder, not where to find a wife.
I suspect the 29 and single thing maybe what's pushing her to ask those questions. She's looking for that husband. Compared to the 21-year-old "HOT GIRL SUMMER" chicks (stay away from those).
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:29 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:38 pm
I suspect the 29 and single thing maybe what's pushing her to ask those questions. She's looking for that husband. Compared to the 21-year-old "HOT GIRL SUMMER" chicks (stay away from those).
Get your self a wife Haoh and get a lil Haoh, THEN get your self a 21 year old. That's what you meant to say DM?
killacross

Post by killacross »

^^this guy knows
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

I can't keep up with the newer generation. 21 year olds are just weird. There's a 23 year old that hook up with so now and then and even she has me like wtf does she think this is actually cool or fun.
Social media and the new music scene really fucked up the new generation if you ask me.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I miss the days before Facebook and Instagram
Technically -- I met my wife between the two.

But yea -- different world entirely. I sometimes wonder though. I was pretty good with the ladies. I know I'm rusty as fuck now. But marriage means I'm out of the game. And because my wife doesn't have a big social media presence...I don't have to try to keep up and compete.
Last edited by killacross on Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:31 pm I can't keep up with the newer generation. 21 year olds are just weird. There's a 23 year old that hook up with so now and then and even she has me like wtf does she think this is actually cool or fun.
Social media and the new music scene really fucked up the new generation if you ask me.
Then don't my nigga. Find someone older (like this 29-year old) and get outta the game. If I recall the Haohs (are there still two?) are around the same age as me, killa, San, XX and Cane.

How is it that we all happen to be in our mid to late 30s is beyond me.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I think it's that we all came to the site in our late teens. (I was 19 in 04)

.. No clue why we stuck around and others fizzled out though (I turn 37 this year)

I barely come to this site to discuss manga/anime anymore
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:58 pm I think it's that we all came to the site in our late teens. (I was 19 in 04)

.. No clue why we stuck around and others fizzled out though (I turn 37 this year)

I barely come to this site to discuss manga/anime anymore
Yeah, and that was around the time that pirating technology started to take off with torrenting, internet speeds (especially in college dorms) were good, anime and manga really started to become popular and the quality of what was being produced was very high.

Plus the world was introduced to The Big 3 and that blew up the world.

So teenagers like us at the time were out searching for access to the stuff that America simply didn't have yet.

Now it's never been easier.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I was 16 when i joined NM, exactly like DM said, looking for naruto. It was smaller than Narutofan and it was one of the only places that you could direct download naruto episodes from, not having to torrent or find links in MIRC
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

2 episodes in with Ozarks and it's intense already. It's funny when you notice the growth spurt of the teenagers on the show.

My 20's seemed long and 30's seemed to have zipped by. I'll be 38 this year. Watching Power Book II Ghost season 2 today and I was remonisicening about University. Thank God I had fun and graduated.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 am Then don't my nigga. Find someone older (like this 29-year old) and get outta the game. If I recall the Haohs (are there still two?) are around the same age as me, killa, San, XX and Cane.

How is it that we all happen to be in our mid to late 30s is beyond me.
I was explaining to San why I wouldn't bother with the 21 year olds. It's not like I'm out there looking for them.
The other Haoh is actually married and miserably happy.
killacross

Post by killacross »

"Miserably happy" :lol:

I actually love my wife
.. But if I had a vote.. I'd never get married again
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 pm "Miserably happy" :lol:

I actually love my wife
.. But if I had a vote.. I'd never get married again
That miserably happy....that shit hit home lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

I think it is a perfect description...
she annoys the flying fuck out of me...and has the super power to piss me off in a way that no one else can

...but after all these years -- I couldn't imagine life with anyone else being there
Last edited by killacross on Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.