There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:30 am
I asked her if she understood what I look for in a partner and why I married her? She gave me the typical answer of "she makes good money, she's strong, independent, and my equal" yada yada yada. This conversation was not really contentious, just eye opening.
This is a particular "redpill" tidbit that really does hold true that women today fundamentally do not know or really understand what men look for in women and that women take what THEY look for in a guy and think, "Well, if I want this then men must want this too."

Nope.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@XX Did you mention to us before you have a little girl? I don't recall, congrats if I didn't! How old is your little one. How has fatherhood been for you so far?
killacross

Post by killacross »

He's mentioned it before. I remember that he said he was similar to me in that they waited to have two kids. I think he was slightly older than me...and had his first at age 35 vs my age 34.

**Edit**

Found the post but I remembered it wrong...nvm
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Rittenhouse has a whole lot of suing to do now.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Whatever happened with the Maga hat kids and the Indian guy with the drum in their face? Didn't he sue for like $200MM?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 am Whatever happened with the Maga hat kids and the Indian guy with the drum in their face? Didn't he sue for like $200MM?
He got a settlement.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:38 am He got a settlement.
Ahh yes...the American way/dream
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:38 am
killacross wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 am Whatever happened with the Maga hat kids and the Indian guy with the drum in their face? Didn't he sue for like $200MM?
He got a settlement.
He's technically gotten settlements from two of the groups he sued, but the second one was originally dismissed. He was able to get the suit to reopen with under 10% of the original scope, so he probably got next to nothing after lawyers et al.

He said Rittenhouse should sue, but Rittenhouse doesn't have a case (I'm not a lawyer). I can't tell if the prosecution was actually on his side and just prosecuted because of the pressure or what (how I felt about the George Zimmerman trial), but Rittenhouse was already flirting with dangerous legal lines and unlike Sandmann the media didn't jump the gun on him. It didn't need to, people can read what they want into it with just the general facts. "He shot an unarmed black man and claimed self-defense" is all that's needed. All true, and not the whole story. The 24h news cycle is the death of actual news.

The judge is a moron for a variety of reasons, but my faorite reason why is that the defense argued the prosecution couldn't touch-zoom on an Apple device to zoom in on a video playback, because "Apple fills in information so it would change the video." That's not how zoom works. The judge made the prosecution prove that the defense was full of shit, instead of making the defense prove the stupid claim. Didn't matter, the solution that ended up being used was that it was played on a different device - a television. You know, one that actually changed the video by upscaling it. So stupid.
Haohmaru wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:17 am @XX yeah but some women just deserve to be stoned to death. That's the most important thing we learn about women. How else are we going to punish our women when they do something wrong?
I was already going to hell, but now moreso because I laughed. No seriously though, the bible says that (Deuteronomy 22:20)
As for the respecting women thing.
Respecting her decisions is one thing. Being the one to have the final say or in other words being the alpha is another. You're basically saying you're okay with being a beta. That's good for you.
I don't see that working as an alpha male. Of course the wife should have a say, but when you're arguing everyday that means she is doubting your word everyday. And how does it come to that, because she thinks she can have the final word. In other words she also thinks she's also an alpha.
The whole alpha/beta thing is nonsense and has been dead for millennia, and a male/female marriage wouldn't even meet the standard of how it worked. I guess it's come back in a different format, so whatever. No one in a partnership has a final say over the partnership, you have a final say over your own agency. If she goes along with what you say because she hates how you act when you don't get your way, she's allowing you to make decisions and disrespecting you at the same time. Are you still an 'alpha' at that point?
San Goku wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:32 pm @XX Did you mention to us before you have a little girl? I don't recall, congrats if I didn't! How old is your little one. How has fatherhood been for you so far?
Nope, she's 3 weeks. Part of why I wasn't trolling the forums every day for a while. I don't get paternity leave, so my wife or our parents have been doing most of the caretaking. Otherwise it's pretty much what I expected, though thankfully my imagination made babies worse than how they are. Daycare ASAP though.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The infamous text exchange:

Me: So after much thought…Too much thought actually. As far as I can tell, you are exactly what I would want in a woman. You have repeatedly asked me if I was only nice and kind to you because I want something from you [and that guys in your past have always eventually hurt you or tried to get close only for your body]. Though it’s not my motivation, yes, your giving spirit and giving nature makes me want your sex. But at the same time…I promised I would never do anything to hurt you. So even though that voice in the back of my head says you are everything that I would want in a woman, in a sexual partner, in a friend, in a life mate…That you are perfect for me…I’m gonna stop.
To be honest, I go back and forth. I know we are only friends...but occasionally I swing completely and sometimes wish there was something more...it doesn't happen often, but I acknowledge that I am confusing. I don't always control the thoughts or the feelings, but I am pretty good at controlling the actions. Every decision has consequences and outcomes. And while I would personally risk a lot of things...I would never make decisions that would hurt you or put you in a bad position. I care about you more than most of the people I know. You are special to me.

No matter how far apart we are, I’m always taking you with me in spirit. I don’t want anything from you, I don’t need anything from you, I’m not gonna take anything from you, and I’m not gonna unfairly put things on you. I like what you’re doing. I like where you’re going in life, and I want to do whatever I can to support your future and make sure you’re successful. I want to see you win!!

Her: Killa: Let yourself feel everything you need to feel. Everything you are feeling right now is valid, real and important. Don’t pretend it isn’t happening. If you allow yourself to feel, then you can also grow from it. Believe me…I did it. I respect you and admire you because you have always been brutally honest with me and transparent. Even in the most challenging moments between us and family. You are one of my favorite human beings and I love the way you are.

Me: I will always be your friend.

Her: Likewise. I admire and respect you…and I’m here for you too. I do care a lot. I'm very fond of you. You are one of my truly soulmate, I'm grateful for that. I can't control my emotions or feelings, only my actions and you are right...every action has consequences. I'm here for you too.

Me: Nothing more that I can say…So is this the end of an Era?

Her: What is era?

Me: It’s an English phrase. Means a major life event happens that changes everything going forward

Her: What change

Me: Don’t overthink it…It doesn’t really change anything that is meaningful between us…Mostly that I’ll clean up my behavior/comments/jokes around you

Her: OK

Me: …in the future, don’t think that I do not see you…You are absolutely beautiful, inside and out. You are special. You are wanted. You are not invisible. I’ll probably still admire you…just quietly, and from afar. I’m just changing the dynamic of our relationship and interactions to make things clearer, and better

Her: I have always been honest with you. That’s why I told you that I will never cross that line with you…because you are spectacular, unique, attractive and desired…But for the same reason I didn’t want to harm our friendship, because our feelings are different but genuine. Engaging yourself in a relationship with someone - it could be very dangerous…and if things do not go as you wish…you end up suffering.

Me: I’ve defined them before. So….YES I want sex. YES I want romance. YES I want intimacy. I have only genuinely tried to pursue one with you… And joked about the other two. You’ve told me before that it makes you uncomfortable. So I mostly stopped do that. I have no desire/intention to “ruin” your or my life to add a little excitement. And IF we ever crossed a line…It would be my fault. You aren’t to blame for my actions.

Her: I guessed we are clear.

Me: Going forward? Yep. I’m glad you learned the life lessons that brought you into my life exactly as you are…but if I’m honest, I’m disappointed you learned them before meeting me

Her: I think it was no coincidence that we met.. But I’m glad that we are wise enough to handle our emotions and maintain a good friendship…even if it hurts sometimes

Me: Nah. It’s not fair to you or me. It’s not fair to our families either. It’s perfectly acceptable and understandable to be committed to someone…but attracted to another at the same time. Acting on it is the issue. But I told you. I’m getting myself back under discipline. Hitting the gym hard in 2022, reading more, learning more…etc etc etc

Her: I respect that

Me: It makes me a better person…So I can pour into others…MORE

Her: I understand. I absolutely love how generous you are. You help so many who are in need. And never ask for anything back.

Me: The hell?

Her: I just have one question

Me: You know me - ask the right question...Ask directly...You’ll get an honest answer

Her: Have you ever had an affair?

Me: I have not. I have never cheated either. I have been the "other guy" but usually ended things quickly after finding out

Her: Ok. I've been there before and I know how it ends. Because is not only physical, it's emotional. I don't want to be on that side anymore, I suffered a lot and innocent people get hurt too and I'm not going through that hell again. As much as I enjoy everything with you...it's very dangerous to put ourselves in that situation. I care about you so much that I wouldn't be able to forget myself if I hurt you or your family.

Me: We have talked about this some before. We know this isn’t going anywhere. We aren't trying to hurt eachother. But I will honestly say that you are special to me and I haven't had these thoughts/feelings in a long, long time

Her: Me too...believe me when I say...you bring smiles to my face. Idk how to say it

Me: Bring a smile to my face*

Her: Yes

Me: Well, good talk. I need to feed my baby… We’ll get through this!! Have a great day. You are powerful! You are incredible! And you are making a difference! YOU MATTER!

Her: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your words means a lot. Thank you for being honest with me too. This is us, trying to get through our emotions and desires. We're going to be fine. You have a great night. And you are EXTEMELY important.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Like I said way before...do I blame your wife for being upset? No, but damn, this exchange is pretty bad if you look at it from a wife's point of view. Even though you clearly are putting the brakes on it.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So no banging of Ms. Thickums? You did the right thing.....
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yo Killa I thought it was cheap sex talk or some meaningless flirting.
This is an a whole nother level.

If it was just you admitting you were physically attracted to her you could've discard that message as just teasing and flirting.
killacross

Post by killacross »

@DM -- Yep. I was not innocent...I just didn't do anything bad. After a few days -- I did get credit for it.
@San -- Nope. Not yet, at least. But seriously don't plan to...
@Haoh -- Again, this happened over the past year or so. It started as 99% harmless flirting and sharing dirty memes/jokes. I have subtly and gradually developed feelings for her. Because we have the type of relationship where we are candid...I was candid. She had this same conversation with me months and months ago from her side. Something along the lines of we have such ridiculous chemistry. And she was scared that we are getting too close...so she had to take a break and step back.

I told her that it surprises me because I like her -- but did not feel that way at all. We would do these weird hot/cold cycles for/with each other. We were lucky we never synced up...or had the opportunity. Like I said, this text wasn't the worst between us. It was actually the last because she's applying at my company -- and going to get an offer. I'm not sure if she'll accept because I think she makes more at her current company, but I wanted clear lines between us. She's a friend first. And someone I'm attracted to 2nd. I can easily separate the two. Even then, I respect titles and obligations/duties/honor. We were more controlled when we worked together because we were chaperoned. But again, I will never fuck up the bag. When we stopped working together...it started to escalate (not sure if I started or she did).

The worst part is that from that entire exchange -- my wife laser focused in on "I think you are perfect for me". She asked if I thought she (my wife) was perfect for me too. I explained that no one is perfect. I know my wife in a way I could never know anyone else. I know my wife's good and bad. So no...not perfect -- but meant for me (that conversation is actually what got me the blowjob :lol: :lol: ). We've had a few more conversations since then...and I think things will get significantly better. Women are weird when it comes to female competition.

About the nightmare trip:
So our trip was 2 flights there...2 flights back. There was a 1 hour layover. We get to the airport early enough. Get on flight 1, no issue. Daughter was an absolute angel for her first flight. We bought a cheap, $30 stroller that we were gonna take on the trip (instead of our $700 stroller/infant car seat system). We also brought our daughter's $300 toddler car seat (because we didn't think to ask the rental car company if we could rent one.)

There was bad weather that delayed our landing. A 1 hour layover...but the flight was delayed by 50 mins. As we are landing...our daughter said she needed to pee. So we talked about...should my wife try to get her to the bathroom...or should we go straight to the next plane? My wife said she thinks she could make it...I said I don't think so. So the plane lands...we get off. My wife takes my daughter and heads for the next gate. I stayed at the first plane...was gonna wait 5 mins...then abandon the stroller.

The stroller doesn't come -- so I leave for the next gate. We arrived at D31...our flight was out of D11. I get to the gate -- and they say that the doors are closed and no more passengers. I don't see my wife or daughter anywhere. I call her. No answer. I called like 15x. No answer. I asked the gate agent if my wife and daughter got on the plane. "Let me see your ticket. You're flying alone? We can't give out information about other passengers." (I used miles for my ticket...so it cost $5.60...my wife and daughter bought theirs). I explained to the agent about how we bought the tickets...how the flight was delayed...and how I just need information to know what to do next...I ended with "I am not trying to be arrested today...but I will find out if my wife and daughter are on that flight...what can I do?"

She told me that there are 3 seats that are not filled on the plane...the 3 seats are very, very, VERY close together, like RIGHT beside each other...and 1 of them was ticketed to me.

I thanked her and called my wife again. No answer. I assumed she was still mad at me...so I was FURIOUS!! About 5 mins later...she strolls up with my daughter. I asked her WTF? She was like..."Oh, my phone was on silent -- whoops. They wouldn't let me on the plane...so I took her to the bathroom. HUGE #2."

So anyway -- we decided to walk back to the original flight to see if we could get our stroller. The gate agent there said...once you leave the jet bridge -- you cannot go back. So we saw them take our stroller...roll it past us...and take it to the Baggage customer service area. In the meantime...they delayed our 2nd flight just long enough to load our luggage. Go to the rebooking gate -- and they put us on the next flight standy list (an hr delay). We wait...no available seats. Rebooking gate. Next flight (another hr delay)...no seats. Rebooking gate. Next flight (1.5 hr delay). 1 available seat. "There are 3 of us". Rebooking gate. Next flight (6.5 hr delay). We decided to get some food and then get the stroller at this point. So we go to baggage claim service area. Wait in the long ass line...get all the way to the front -- and some asshole just walks to the agent and cuts EVERYONE!! I was ready to fight at this point. But anyway -- back through security. To the gate. 1 seat available. Rebooking gate. Next flight (1 hr delay). 3 seats no where near each other. We are flying with a 2 year old. So we talk to the gate agent...and he makes magic happen. My seat in Row 22. My wife in Row 23. My daughter in Row 24. My wife talks to the one guy and he switches seats with her...we get to the airport in Puerto Rico. Do all of their COVID stuff. Go to their baggage claim service area. They get our luggage and car seat with no issue. Get to the rental car place and get a car no issue. Get to the hotel just before 2a. So we lost the first day...but my daughter was already blacked out, so wife and I took a hot shower. Slept really good that night.

The trip back was almost as bad. Get to the airport. Get checked in and get to the gate. Get on the plane. Land no issues. 2 hour layover. So we take our time. Get on the plane. Then sit on teh tarmac for 1.5 hrs. Mechanical issue with teh plane so they make us deboard while they wait for the mechanics. The mechanics show up after 3 hrs. They decide the plane was grounded. So they search for another plane. They make us all move from gate #1 to gate #2. Then make us move from gate #2 to gate #3. We eventually board and arrive at our home airport. On the plane, my daughter apparently peed her guts. She tapped us and told us there was water. We were confused why she was wet. But anyway, cleaned her seat, changed her diaper on the spot. We went to a family bathroom and dried her pants with the hand blower. ALWAYS pack a change of clothes. Anyway, our luggage was waiting for us. And we got home a little before 2a...vs the 7p that we estimated.

Still a great trip considering how it all started.

Our hotels/resorts were pretty nice.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Life just wanna kick you in the ass sometimes.

So, I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the fighting game series King of Fighters but KOF15 is coming out early next year and there is a character in the series named Shermie, now she's known for her thickness (granted KOF girls, in general, are known for their "feminine designs" but this time around they basically put all the THICC into this woman's design. SNK does not care at all about being potentially targeted for their women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If0WblY3s4Q

In other news, Cowboy Bebop is being destroyed by both critics and fans. That rare time when they are in agreement. Many fans are really pissed off at how Faye is being portrayed apparently.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm Life just wanna kick you in the ass sometimes.

So, I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the fighting game series King of Fighters but KOF15 is coming out early next year and there is a character in the series named Shermie, now she's known for her thickness (granted KOF girls, in general, are known for their "feminine designs" but this time around they basically put all the THICC into this woman's design. SNK does not care at all about being potentially targeted for their women.

In other news, Cowboy Bebop is being destroyed by both critics and fans. That rare time when they are in agreement. Many fans are really pissed off at how Faye is being portrayed apparently.
Dude I've been a SNK fan since the 90's. I even have a Neo Geo CD. Been playing kof since '94.
As for the thickness. People need to realize their games are heavily influenced by anime and manga. It's not a hyper realistic game.
For example Benimaru was influenced by Polnareff from JoJo.
I don't think SNK gives a fuck tbh.

The beta is open for everyone btw. Go check it out. It's a kickass game
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm Life just wanna kick you in the ass sometimes.

Dude I've been a SNK fan since the 90's. I even have a Neo Geo CD. Been playing kof since '94.
As for the thickness. People need to realize their games are heavily influenced by anime and manga. It's not a hyper realistic game.

LMFAOOOOOO! Dat ass tho!
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:34 pm

I think we had a guess you were an SNK fan... ;)

Also Mai is still a character. Pretty sure she's going to be in the line of fire before Shermie.
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm In other news, Cowboy Bebop is being destroyed by both critics and fans. That rare time when they are in agreement. Many fans are really pissed off at how Faye is being portrayed apparently.
I saw that on Rotten Tomatoes. May watch anyways just because CB was one of my original animes that I loved. Looks like most of the scores are driven by their "top critics" though. Apparently Wheel of Time is slowly coming around for people too, hoping CB stands up after initial fan butthurt.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Dior Sauvage reminds me of Armani Code... It's a certified banger... And passes muster

I accidentally bought a sample of Calvin Klein Euphoria - Women's perfume. I immediately ordered my wife a bottle... And ordered the right sample for me. If it's in that same family.. I'll be getting a bottle soon enough
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

I got a sample of Armani Si and was like damn I need to buy this now so I went online to search for it and it's a women's parfume.. I still want to buy it hahah.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I mean.. Technically, it's sold to women because they'd like it right?

**Edit**
My Jimmy Choo sample arrived today. Definitely a panty dropper. San, your mom has good taste