Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am
San Goku wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 pm Joe Rogan ep with Dr. McCullough:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte3 ... =copy-link
I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/
That is perfect cause in the interview Joe asked if the doctor would come back on the show and debate a doctor with different/opposing views and he said he would.
I mean... there's not much to debate. He's objectively wrong. He can say "no you're wrong" to whoever he's debating all he wants, he will still be wrong.

Edit: I was about to ask if anyone watched this...
San Goku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:22 am Huge fan of the League of Legends franchise after watching the 1st season of League of Legends Arcane on Netflix. Season 2 is around the corner. I don't follow the story, first entry into it.
That was your fist exposure to LoL? Game is/was toxic as hell, I'm a recovering player. I was going to ask if Arcane was someone a non-player would enjoy - I know it's featuring Jinx and Vi (I think). What genre of show is it?
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm sick of the gottdamn petrea dish my daughter goes to

2 weeks ago.. Massive COVID outbreak
1st a teacher... Then another
. Then a kid.. Then another.. Then another... Then a teacher.. Then they closed

They asked all kids to be tested

My daughter starts to get sick. We get her tested. It comes back negative. She gets more sick. We take her to the doctor.
Aaaaaand she has Strep.
.. Then my wife gets sick.
.. Then me.

Finally got some medication for it. But I have never been this sick, this many times in my life.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:49 pm I'm sick of the gottdamn petrea dish my daughter goes to

My daughter starts to get sick. We get her tested. It comes back negative. She gets more sick. We take her to the doctor.
Aaaaaand she has Strep.
.. Then me.

Finally got some medication for it. But I have never been this sick, this many times in my life.
xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:27 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am

I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/
That is perfect cause in the interview Joe asked if the doctor would come back on the show and debate a doctor with different/opposing views and he said he would.
I mean... there's not much to debate. He's objectively wrong. He can say "no you're wrong" to whoever he's debating all he wants, he will still be wrong.

Edit: I was about to ask if anyone watched this...
San Goku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:22 am Huge fan of the League of Legends franchise after watching the 1st season of League of Legends Arcane on Netflix. Season 2 is around the corner. I don't follow the story, first entry into it.
That was your fist exposure to LoL? Game is/was toxic as hell, I'm a recovering player. I was going to ask if Arcane was someone a non-player would enjoy - I know it's featuring Jinx and Vi (I think). What genre of show is it?
I've heard that Arcane was really good and I've never played LoL so I've been meaning to check it out. I've also heard that the story does strong female characters correctly.

I am looking forward to the League of Legends-based fighting game coming out...eventually. It's being headed by the Canon brothers who are the founders of Evolution, the biggest fighting tournament in the world as well the developers of rollback-netcode which revolutionized playing fighting games online.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:49 pm I'm sick of the gottdamn petrea dish my daughter goes to

Aaaaaand she has Strep.
.. Then me.

Children are walking germ canisters.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/01/ ... -the-dceu/

These people really can't help themselves. Meanwhile, No Way Home is raking in the cash because (despite my issues with it) the film does a much better job of giving people what they actually want.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...let's wait for Thor Love and Thunder before we start pointing fingers

I mean...these ARE still the people who just gave us The Eternals

**EDIT**
Youtube suggested I rewatch this video...so I did. I still love it

Big whoop...wanna fight about it? Fuck all ya'll niggas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnXkhkEvNIM
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@XX League of Legends Arcane is a Fantasy and rated R, so I REALLY enjoyed it. Animation was next level too.

@XX You don't know more than that doctor on Joe Rogan and his opinion holds some weight given his history and accomplishments.

I watched Spider-Man last night, thought it was great felt like a Saturday morning special that I've been waiting weeks for as a kid. I must be getting old cause I was fucking annoyed at how naive Spider-Man was with tampering with reality. Also I was fucking annoyed at the black Spider-Man joke, why couldn't you just make a quick fucking cameo of Miles. He wouldn't of had to say anything. You could have just showed him and have him disappear at the end, a bit disappointed there.

It was cool getting all versions of Spider-Man from previous movies that we watched get together and team up.

Green Goblin tore shit up and this movie. Those suplex and power bombs were dirty lol.

I'm glad aunt May died, time for Peter to grow some hair on his nuts for making stupid decisions.

Looking forward for symbiotic Spider-Man. We obviously have to have a live action with Miles now when you bring up multi-verse.

Looking forward to new Dr. Strange as said before.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Guys, do you agree that No Jumper is the most rachet-ass youtube channel and podcast on earth right now?

Seriously, it's just a cesspool of the most poisonous aspects of American culture. In particular female culture.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San holy shit dropping all these bombs. Chill with the spoilers man
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:31 pm @XX League of Legends Arcane is a Fantasy and rated R, so I REALLY enjoyed it. Animation was next level too.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I share the Netflix account with the in-laws, so we'll see what random shit pops up recommended to them.
@XX You don't know more than that doctor on Joe Rogan and his opinion holds some weight given his history and accomplishments.
Keep in mind there are multiple types of doctors - this guy's a cardiologist. He's not an epidemiologist. This isn't his specialty. He and Baylor worked out a deal to part ways before he got sued for using their name because of the misinformation he gives. I don't have to know more than he does - look at the article I linked. People who do know about what he's talking about are saying he's factually wrong. Some of his statements are just intentionally inflammatory. Take this one:
Claim 12 (Inaccurate):
“The vaccines are research. They are all investigational research. And so nobody can encourage somebody to take a vaccine. By the way, that violates the Nuremberg Code.”

At this point in time, the COVID-19 vaccines are no longer investigational. Their safety and efficacy were established in clinical trials involving tens of thousands of people before EUAs were granted[7,8]. Furthermore, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine now has full FDA approval.
Or
Claim 14 (Misleading):
“We’re at 18,000 deaths. And this is just the VAERS, which is underreported.”

This is an example of how the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is commonly misused (VAERS). VAERS makes it very clear that the reports in its database don’t on their own constitute evidence that the vaccine caused the adverse event:
Not only is he wielding data recklessly, he's also wielding it improperly. Even if we wrongly assume the vaccine caused 18,000 deaths that's ignoring that COVID killed 18,000 people in the last two weeks, not including all of the people it's killed indirectly or couldn't be determined as the official COD. Normally I might say "maybe he just doesn't understand VAERS since it's not his field," but he had so many "I don't know if he is just being obtuse or if he's intentionally misleading people" statements that I almost think he's misleading people (I still always assume obtuse). One more layer of icing on top - back when he was sued by Baylor in August, they used a screenshot of him saying the vaccine had killed 50,000 people as evidence against him. How come it's 18,000 now? What made him change his number, and why?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

this guy's a cardiologist. He's not an epidemiologist.
Ya that's a good point but why not get an epidemiologist to debate him live. If he's wrong and can't defend his reasoning all the better.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'm actually shocked looked to see where I could watch that Chinese film The Battle at Lake Changjin in Toronto and couldn't find any theaters playing the international film. The closest place is in Edmonton which is like 3000km away lol.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Patton Oswald continues to be a hobbit-sized piece of shit.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...the left is gonna left?
it's the world we live in where you can't be friends with someone I disagree with

...you remember how grade school was right?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:30 am ...the left is gonna left?
it's the world we live in where you can't be friends with someone I disagree with

...you remember how grade school was right?
There is disagreeing and then there is throwing someone under the bus. He inherently shat on Dave by saying what he said. Implied in his comment I that Dave doesn't believe this.

One thing that frustrates me about disagreeing. What does he disagree with Dave about? Dave has never said anything about Trans people not having rights or not being people. He just acknowledges that men and women exist. So he basically disagrees with Dave on stuff the man never said, making Oswald a coward and not a friend.

Oh, I tried to feed you to the mob to save my own ass but we're still friends, buddy.

Yeah, fuck off. Especially because Patton Oswald doesn't HAVE to do that. He isn't some random employee at a big company that risks losing his livelihood.
killacross

Post by killacross »

/le sigh
you are not new to this...you know how it works

it doesn't matter what he said....he was punching down. Therefore...we are the victims and he is the patriarchy, misogynist, republican, trumptard, problematic, cis-gendered, heteronormative, etc etc etc

so we can just go ahead and cancel him already?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:34 am /le sigh

it doesn't matter what he said....he was punching down. Therefore...we are the victims and he is the patriarchy, misogynist, republican, trumptard, problematic, cis-gendered, heteronormative, etc etc etc

LMFAO, needed to see this to start my morning off.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I'm talking more about the idea of friendship and specifically about what Oswald did. They've known each other for 34 years or something like that.

Dave, this man is NOT your friend.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:53 pm

I'm talking more about the idea of friendship and specifically about what Oswald did. They've known each other for 34 years or something like that.

Dave, this man is NOT your friend.
I need to see this, any link?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Google Patton Oswalt

He made a Twitter post with a Pic with Dave to say.. Said hello ot my friend after 35 years

Then a day or two later... Made a post apologizing and saying I believe in human rights etc etc