There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

This turned ugly quick, Liberal host got owned and exposed trying to go at Candace Owens. Did she even bother do her homework at who she was going up against lmao. DM and killa will appreciate this. WoW

Link: https://youtu.be/PuyaOU4cy-E
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:12 pm This turned ugly quick, Liberal host got owned and exposed trying to go at Candace Owens. Did she even bother do her homework at who she was going up against lmao. DM and killa will appreciate this. WoW

Link: https://youtu.be/PuyaOU4cy-E
So this was from a few years back?

I believe Thomas Sowell said something along the line of that diversity isn't America's strength, it is(was) America's ability to thrive and succeed despite it's diversity.

Different topic and it is probably just me but I myself slightly annoyed when it is Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and I get Happy Holidays messages from businesses and what not. It isn't the Happy Holidays really, it is the timing. Is it wrong to acknowledge Christmas as they are specifically sending those messages on that specific holiday.

So having said that, Merry Christmas!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Merry Christmas DM and everyone

Creator of Gundam thinks Japan is no longer the leader in animation.

Link: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... on/.180931

Not surprising, the content I've seen coming out of China has been getting better and better, Korea too on the film side more so. What is surprising to me is the Japanese government not heavily supporting the anime industry like how the Chinese government is. I'm sure anime brings/brought a ton of money to the Japanese economy.

This link is off reddit
killacross

Post by killacross »

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I was curious to see if I could find detailed stats like DM posted on abortion in Canada. The most recent on Stats Canada was from 2006 and not detailed.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Merry Christmas Nerds
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I do love how it is now a right-wing slur. Lol, these guys.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:03 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-3Fz5w8zs

/facepalm
LMFAO :o :lol: I assume there was outrage after?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

One of my new favorite YT channels. I'm definitely gonna try some of these recipes but as I am the "lazy/I have no space" cook I'm gonna figure out how to simplify what I can even more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH5n3 ... iDAQt2FwLw
killacross

Post by killacross »

Binging Black Sails

...this show has been incredibly well written so far
just finished season 2 of 4

similar to GOT -- I don't believe it when main characters die off...and keep checking the wiki page
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:31 pm One of my new favorite YT channels. I'm definitely gonna try some of these recipes but as I am the "lazy/I have no space" cook I'm gonna figure out how to simplify what I can even more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH5n3 ... iDAQt2FwLw
He has a lot of fantastic recipes, I really enjoy his channel.
killacross

Post by killacross »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4LFSbFPcw

I don't know why this trailer turned me off to the movie
...the color pallet is too dark...and Robin Pattinson constantly talking like he has a mouthful of gravel annoys me

I'm becoming too cynical in my old age
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:34 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4LFSbFPcw

I don't know why this trailer turned me off to the movie
...the color pallet is too dark...and Robin Pattinson constantly talking like he has a mouthful of gravel annoys me

I'm becoming too cynical in my old age
Gotta make Batman SUPER DARK! Like, relax guys.
killacross

Post by killacross »

so...haven't made a fucking penny from my rentals this year
HVAC broke on 1 unit last weekend....and the cost to replace it -- GEEZUS!!

oh well....time to reduce those taxes (and they'll be monstrous this year. Sold stocks to buy another house cash...left one company and converted a traditional 401k to a Roth...and have a high income)

...I'm gonna be working forever
killacross

Post by killacross »

John Madden dies

WOW!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:44 am John Madden dies

WOW!!
Just heard R.I.P to a football legend.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:57 pm so...haven't made a fucking penny from my rentals this year
HVAC broke on 1 unit last weekend....and the cost to replace it -- GEEZUS!!

oh well....time to reduce those taxes (and they'll be monstrous this year. Sold stocks to buy another house cash...left one company and converted a traditional 401k to a Roth...and have a high income)

...I'm gonna be working forever
Naw man, if you're high income you switch to 401K and stop putting money in a Roth. Though if you're planning on making a lot more money when you retire than you are now, Roth it up.

Also belated Merry Christmas everyone, happy new year while I'm at it.
killacross

Post by killacross »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:46 am Naw man, if you're high income you switch to 401K and stop putting money in a Roth. Though if you're planning on making a lot more money when you retire than you are now, Roth it up.

Also belated Merry Christmas everyone, happy new year while I'm at it.
remember...I plan to FIRE. We have 0 debt. 3 rentals (we want 2 more). Moderate portfolio (after draining it down for the duplex). Sizeable ROTHs.

SO...living off the careers and rental income (well...actually a lot less than we make). Then switching to taxable portfolio and rental income for a few decades until we hit our 60s. Then draining that one, and switching to the ROTH plus rental incomes. The ROTH is kinda a safety net if something happens because we'll have access to the money we've contributed (on top of our cash reserve -- which we have shrunk a little with the duplex and to combat inflation).

Speaking of which....we had both AC units die in our house 2-3 years ago...about 2-3 weeks apart. That house was significantly bigger than this duplex. The cost to replace both units was a little over $10k. The cost to replace just this one is a little under $7k.

Thanks Joe Biden :roll: :roll:
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^ Let's Go Brandon?

Watched Matrix yesterday, I enjoyed it felt like something was missing though. Seems like there could/should be a sequel from the way the movie ended.